Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Akatas On Nairaland - Culture (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Akatas On Nairaland (40238 Views)

Are Black Africans (Nigerians) And Africans In America (Akatas) Really Different / Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Go Down)

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by naijarican(f): 5:20pm On Aug 15, 2012
TerryCarr: bet you live in America or Britain

Silly a55ed bush b1tch typing all that non sense. LOL, I tell ya, some of their a55es still need to be trained.

2 Likes

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by naijarican(f): 5:21pm On Aug 15, 2012
Ybutterfly:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^[size=20pt]OK[/size]^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ummm, yeah bush b1tch.

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Ybutterfly: 5:22pm On Aug 15, 2012
naijarican:

[size=20pt]My a55 need to be trained[/size].

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^[size=20pt]OK[/size]^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by ezeagu(m): 5:22pm On Aug 15, 2012
FIFA = Fédération Internationale de Football Association.
UEFA = Union of European Football Associations.

2 Likes

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Ybutterfly: 5:22pm On Aug 15, 2012
naijarican:

[size=15pt]IM A bush b1tch.[/size]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^[size=20pt]OK[/size]^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by kikuyu1(m): 5:23pm On Aug 15, 2012
I'm neutral in all this and while I can't say I've read all this !ish I have noticed certain things:
Naija peeps definitely chose a certain 'tone' dealing with BAs. There are connotations of envy and occasionally superiority,I'm sorry to say;am not naming names but if you've followed this thread you can identify the posters.Its like the underlying theme of 'you're from the first world,quit whining about poverty and racism' and our 'culture is better,what do you have[b][/b]',while pushing the worst of BET/MTV/Lil Wayne as typical of Black America.
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by suyu: 5:27pm On Aug 15, 2012
I tire oo, Mods close this useless thread

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 15, 2012
i thought naijarican was supposed to be d nice, classy lady......NL don change am too?? undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by ezotik: 5:31pm On Aug 15, 2012
Shollypopz: i thought naijarican was supposed to be d nice, classy lady......NL don change am too?? undecided undecided

nice? hmmm... maybe
classy? hell nah!

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by naijarican(f): 5:33pm On Aug 15, 2012
Ybutterfly:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^[size=20pt]OK, I agree with you naijarican, I am a jungle b1tch and I need to be civilized. My animalistic nature still resides within[/size]^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by naijarican(f): 5:34pm On Aug 15, 2012
Shollypopz: i thought naijarican was supposed to be d nice, classy lady......NL don change am too?? undecided undecided

I'm definitely nice as well as classy, but I also have the ability to dish up a serving of virtual beat down every now and again when the urge can't be resisted.
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by naijarican(f): 5:35pm On Aug 15, 2012
ezotik:

nice? hmmm... maybe
classy? hell nah!

You wouldn't know class if it was pounded into your fufu.
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Ybutterfly: 5:37pm On Aug 15, 2012

^^^^^^^^^^^^^AM I THE ONE WHO STARTED JABBING AT HER^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^LOOOOOOL

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by naijarican(f): 5:38pm On Aug 15, 2012
Ybutterfly: I am not fit to even wash the feet of any akata here

[b][/b]Ahhh, finally you got something right.
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Ybutterfly: 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2012
naijarican: [size=15pt]I am not fit to even wash the feet of any NAIJA[/size]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^[size=30pt]GOOD FOR YOU[/size]^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by naijarican(f): 5:41pm On Aug 15, 2012
ybutterfly: naijarican thank you for pointing out my bush like tendancies

You're quite welcome
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Ybutterfly: 5:42pm On Aug 15, 2012
naijarican: [size=40pt]YButterfly thank you for pointing out my bush like tendancies & mental problems[/size]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^[size=30pt]OK[/size]^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 15, 2012
I really don't get what d nonsense is about, really!
Only a handful of countries uses d word soccer anyway, if MsDark misinterpreted Suyu's meaning of football, she should hv just apologized and got on with d debate.
I mean, she's on a Nigerian site, ...........

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by naijarican(f): 5:54pm On Aug 15, 2012
Ybutterfly:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^[size=30pt]OK, naijarican I promise I wont send you email threatening to bar b que you outside of my familial hut.[/size]^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Ybutterfly: 5:56pm On Aug 15, 2012
naijarican: [size=50pt]OK, Ybutterfly I promise I wont send you email threatening to bar b que you outside of my familial GHETTO[/size]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^[size=20pt]OK[/size]^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by naijarican(f): 5:56pm On Aug 15, 2012
Shollypopz: I really don't get what d nonsense is about, really!
Only a handful of countries uses d word soccer anyway, if MsDark misinterpreted Suyu's meaning of football, she should hv just apologized and got on with d debate.
I mean, she's on a Nigerian site, ...........

Hold up... Why would MsDark have to apologize for a misunderstanding where they were both actually correct? And so what if this is a naija site... Any one who isn't naija that frequent this site aren't going to reduce themselves to kissing naija a55 because they are on a naija site.
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by MrsChima(f): 6:05pm On Aug 15, 2012
Damnnnnnnnnn!!!

Naijarican......you know you are going to be on their shit list right with me and Ms. DARSKIN RIGB?

WHOOP THAT TRICK!

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by suyu: 6:09pm On Aug 15, 2012
this thread needs to be closed odumchi

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by naijarican(f): 6:09pm On Aug 15, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Damnnnnnnnnn!!!

Naijarican......you know you are going to be on their shit list right with me and Ms. DARSKIN RIGB?

WHOOP THAT TRICK!

LOL, girl at this point I give less than a damn what they think of me. Why should I be nice when they're not? 2 tears in bucket Bleep it. I came up in here trying to be civilized and nice on an understanding tip, but these jackals want to continue to call us out of our names and insult us... If they can dish it out, they gon hafta take it.
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 15, 2012
naijarican:

Hold up... Why would MsDark have to apologize for a misunderstanding where they were both actually correct? And so what if this is a naija site... Any one who isn't naija that frequent this site aren't going to reduce themselves to kissing naija a55 because they are on a naija site.
Where did I imply that non-Nigerians should kiss a*ss,
lol, calm down.....it's definitely not that serious
i thought she should have apologized(4 lack of better term) because she spoke a lot of rubbish based on what she mistook Suyu's football to be

It's a Nigerian forum, everything Nigerian goes and everything foreign gets kicked out (Lol)
Our forum, our rules!! We don't care what ur meaning of football is!!! angry

lol...

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by naijarican(f): 6:13pm On Aug 15, 2012
Ybutterfly:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^[size=20pt]OK[/size]^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by ezotik: 6:14pm On Aug 15, 2012
naijarican:

LOL, I came up in here trying to be civilized but at this point I give less than a damn what they think of me. So imma do the c-walk. Itz compton in tha house biatch!!!

[img]http://bossip.files./2012/08/serena.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Ybutterfly: 6:14pm On Aug 15, 2012
naijarican:

LOL, girl at this point I give less than a damn what they think of me. Why should I be nice when they're not? 2 tears in bucket Bleep it. I came up in here trying to be civilized and nice on an understanding tip, but these jackals want to continue to call us out of our names and insult us... If they can dish it out, they gon hafta take it.

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by naijarican(f): 6:17pm On Aug 15, 2012
Shollypopz:
Where did I imply that non-Nigerians should kiss ass,
lol, calm down.....it's definitely not that serious
i thought she should have apologized(4 lack of better term) because she spoke a lot of rubbish based on what she mistook Suyu's football to be

It's a Nigerian forum, everything Nigerian goes and everything foreign gets kicked out (Lol)
Our forum, our rules!! We don't care what ur meaning of football is!!! angry

lol...

You calm down. There is nothing that any of you could ever do to rile me up. Obviously we didn't give a good damn about what your meaning of soccer is, so therefore to even suggest that an apology is due is a bit arrogant. She can easily say that suyu spoke rubbish as well. You choose to take suyus side, I choose to take hers... Now what And as far as anything foreign getting kicked out... We still here...
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by TerryCarr(m): 6:20pm On Aug 15, 2012
naijarican:

who is that in the picture

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by naijarican(f): 6:20pm On Aug 15, 2012
ezotik:

[img]http://bossip.files./2012/08/serena.gif[/img]

You betta recognize... Hater....LOL

[img]http://typokween.files./2012/02/haters.gif[/img]

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34)

Emir Sanusi Visits His Mother With His Mercedes Benz 220S Cabriolet (Photos) / Aminu Sanusi Lamido Resumes Duty As Police Officer Officially (Photo) / Italian Couple Perform Igbo Traditional Wedding Rites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.