Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,913 members, 7,799,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! - Fashion/Clothing Market (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! (120756 Views)

Sales! Sales! Sales! Post All Sales Related Matters Here!! / I Am Currently Looking For Wholesale And Individual Clothing Buyers In Nigeria. / One Thing (fashion Related) That You Cannot Leave Your House Without? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by yjay(f): 11:40am On Apr 03, 2010
more stuff at embellish

check out our facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=101862529853351&ref=ts

Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by seller: 6:29pm On Apr 04, 2010
[img][/img]

Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by hairolaces: 6:27pm On Apr 09, 2010
Do you need lace wig,

but don't need to spend too much money?

Hair'O'LaceWigs is specialized in the BEST FULL LACE WIGs at sweet prices.

You just need to write to us to have what you need!!!!

WHOLESALE OR RETAIL.

5-7 DAYS FOR DELIVERY after payment.

Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by youssef(m): 1:25pm On Apr 12, 2010
NOW YOU CAN VISIT EGYPT & TURKEY STARTING FROM $ 1499 WITH THE INTERNATIONAL AIR TICKET BY EGYPT AIR

VISIT www.multicareegypt.com
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by youssef(m): 1:26pm On Apr 12, 2010
NOW YOU CAN VISIT EGYPT & TURKEY STARTING FROM $ 1499 WITH THE INTERNATIONAL AIR TICKET BY EGYPT AIR

VISIT www.multicareegypt.com
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by jchick(f): 2:24pm On Apr 12, 2010
For your quality hair extention at a very affordable price, prefessional hair stylist or cosmetologist (Home service available)

Please call: 08053103892, 08029574520

you can also make your enquiries by sending an e-mail to essentialbeauty@live.com or essentialbeautyng@gmail.com

Thank you
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by osikhueme(f): 3:17pm On Apr 13, 2010
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by platinumnk(f): 3:33pm On Apr 13, 2010
Is there someone in Nigeria that can get me Nigerias Flag Cloth in High Quality?

I wanted something like this made with Nigerias Flag colors, I think the stripes would have to be thinner on a running fabric.

Email me @ purplewomenlie@gmail.com
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by platinumnk(f): 3:34pm On Apr 13, 2010
Oh I would need pictures of the fabric as well smiley

Thanks
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by platinumnk(f): 8:36pm On Apr 13, 2010
Ok I made a very crude pic of what I want but here it is

Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by ajayme(f): 9:14pm On Apr 13, 2010
for all types of beads i.e wire work, costume, knitting and so on, call 08034491680. we also offer trainning classes

Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by lilshortym: 9:19am On Apr 14, 2010
@ajayme where are you based?

could you send me a breakdown of your training classes to dotunibrahim@hotmail.com

tnx
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 15, 2010
for bridal makeup, make-over, makeup products & training. contact laface beauty international on 0805-0805-166 .
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by AppleofGod(f): 5:22pm On Apr 15, 2010
Good day everyone

Juli Collections is a Groom & Groomsmen Mobile Boutique which offer free delivery of Italian suits, shirts, Ties with cufflinks, Bow Ties with Cufflinks, Bow Ties with Cummerbund, Cravats etc. to their destinations.

Our primary purpose is to relieve the Groom of the stress of trudging around endless shops on weekends, not seeing what they want, finally finding something voguely suitable only to be told is cant be supplied in the quantities they need them.

We also compliment the colours of the Groomsmen wears with the Bridesmaid Dresses in a very affordable way and also create a long and lasting impression in the mind of the people that attend your wedding.

Contact Ugochi 08028356103, 08060206053 or email ugochi266@yahoo.com
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by stephwy: 4:09pm On Apr 19, 2010
FOR U GUYS THAT LIKE GOOD THING, DRESS LIKE THE CEREBRITES AND LOOK REAL GOOD. VISIT www.evayoung.biz.

EVA YOUNG IS AN ONLINE BOUTIQUE THAT STANDS OUT AMONG THE BEST. U NEED NOT STRESS URSELF. your ORDER WILL BE DELIVER TO your DOOR STEP.

SEARCH FOR your CHOICE TODAY AND GET A FREE COUPON FOR ANOTHER.

OUR BONANZA IS ON. MAKE your CHOICE TODAY.

FOR ASSISTANCE PLEASE CALL 08069697172 OR 08123460876

EVA YOUNG,, DA bosom

Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by jovi: 9:33am On Apr 22, 2010
http://www.flickr.com/photos/48677581@N04/

call 08071949744, wholesale and retail
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by sp12(f): 7:25pm On Apr 25, 2010
Thank You NairaLand for this great Opportunity.

Im a Professional Makeup Artist & the name of my company is SIT PRETTY INC.

Sit Pretty Inc. engages in Everything Fashion & Style but at the Moment is known for their Expertise in Makeup Artistry.

We are a one stop Beauty Solutions Provider offering makeup for :

- Bridal/Special Occasions
- African Head Ties(Gele,Turbans)
- Beauty
- Portraiture
- Editorials
- Runway
- Bodypainting
- Commercials
- Film
- Music Videos
- Photographic projects and corporate events
- Trainings & Consultation

Our aim isnt to reduce the Natural Beauty of our Client, but to enhance the Features she is most proud of, taking into consideration her preferences & Desired outcome.

We use various products with particular attention to your skin type & colour. We employ the use of Products like
MAC,Mary Kay,Iman,L'oreal,Sleek,FLORI ROBERTS,Bm Pro,Black Opal,Maybelline,Max Factor to mention but a few.

For Brides, we provide advance consultations where your every need will be discussedand a final look agreed upon. Your peace of mind is important to us so we will try various colour options, it's your much awaited Big-day and therefore you have to feel confident about how you will look because pictures last a life time.

We offer superb wedding packages. We can cater for the Bride,the Bridal train and anyone else including the Groom! Makeup is provided by Sit Pretty herself . Every Bride receives a Free Touch-up Kit, but if you want Sit Pretty to Stay Behind for Touch-ups, that will attract an extra fee.

Wedding attendance on the bride includes Helping Her Dress Up because we believe that every Bride becomes our friend from the moment we meet.
Packages can be arranged with discounts depending on how many people there are in the train. We will also perform Trials if desired for the Mother of the Bride/Groomand Bridesmaids.

For Weddings & Parties that take place in the Northern Region, where the event is spread over 5-7 days, we are more than happy to discuss options and discounts. Travel is included for within the Lagos Metropolis. If you are outside Lagos, charges differ but at a very considerate rate. Attached is my E-Complimentary Card & a few of my works.

Look forward to hearing from you & meeting a need of yours.

Remember to Feel Pretty, you have to look pretty.

Contact ADEKUNBI on 08072401303, 08033216845

or send a mail to : sitpretty412@yahoo.com

facebook group: SIT PRETTY INC.

Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by paduzy(m): 2:39am On Apr 28, 2010
Hi All,

We have gotten loads of trendy wears coming into Naija from the Uk next week. We are selling at wholesale prices starting from N1000 naira apiece to N2000 a piece in units of 20, 50, 100 and 200. The more you buy the cheaper it gets. They are from some uK High street stores and look really dazzling and goes for unbeatable market prices.

We have stuff both for men, women and a few kiddies stuffs.

It is a first come first served business style so please contact flaky@kukkonsult.com if interested.

Selling points are Lagos-mafolulu, Benin=Ikpoba and Warri-Effurun

Hurry up now and book your units. You cant go wrong here.

Thanks

Flaky
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by jovymbs: 8:21am On Apr 28, 2010
MyWeddingJewelry has got an awesome collection of bridal jewelry. they've got great sterling silver jewelry and jewelry with CZ diamonds.
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by Manduella: 10:51am On Apr 28, 2010
We have all sort of designers stuff for wholesale in a very unbelievable cheap price that will suite you, like authentic channel, versace, gucci, christian dio, fendi, prada, coach,blubbery, and many more from UK coming into in Nigeria next month
hand bags, watches like Rolex, Mont blonc, D&G,etc, mac face powder, Lace wig.etc contact me if you are interested to buy it in wholesale and retail them. write to me in this e-mail. m_andu4love@yahoo.co.uk or you can call me No +4407728394142.

Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by Manduella: 10:59am On Apr 28, 2010
I have all sort of designers stuff for wholesale in a very unbelievable cheap price that will suite you, like channel, versace, Gucci, christian Dior, fendi, prada, coach,blubbery, and many more
hand bags, watchs like Rolex, Mont blonc, D&G,etc, mac face powder.etc contact me if you are interested to buy it in wholesale and retail them. write to me in this e-mail. m_andu4love@yahoo.co.UK or you can call me No +4407728394142
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by daniela1: 11:02am On Apr 28, 2010
Hello
Am Daniel, I can help you advertised your product, just tell me when the product will reach nigeria and you informed me about the price and i too may buy some for me to sell for my customers.
Hope to do an honest business with you,
Thaks
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by Manduella: 2:19pm On Apr 28, 2010
Hello Daniel Thanks for your interest in the designer world. Tell People about it, get the number of people that want it and how many, let me know.If the order is up to 30 - 50 I could fly into Nigeria at anytime and deliver them and get the money. You could send me an e_mail direct on m_andu15@yahoo.co.uk and we can move from there.

Thanks
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by emekachuck: 1:07am On May 02, 2010
I'am a man and I sell alot of my unused clothes. Most of them are name brand and still have the sale tag on them.
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 02, 2010
Models Wanted

Are you good looking, intelligent and ready to show your talent through Ushering, Musical Videos, Commercial Adverts, Runway and also want to get International exposure
Pickup an Application Form from our Outlet
@ Julyr Dynamic Boutique
[125, Ojuelegba Road, Surulere, Lagos]
For More information,
Email: thefashioninstinct@gmail.com
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by adino(m): 3:22am On May 05, 2010
Original female sandals available, American Specs.
Price: N4,500
Email: adonin2002@yahoo.com
Call Raymond: 08055842314, 08020955694
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by ria26: 6:34am On May 07, 2010
ok thanks for sharing.
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by vanillaz: 8:12am On May 07, 2010
to all fashion lovers , welcome to perfecshionista" - we make/design clothes (with african / foreign fabrics),we sell coperates n casuals of all kind ,bags n shoes (ladies) we also offer make-up services -weddings, events, runways as well as provide ushers for ure events,
addy- 2 mukuola str. anthony village.
or call 08053275694 0r 08033184969 now, theres a promo going on the make-up section, hurry while offer lasts
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by vanillaz: 8:30am On May 07, 2010
contact 08053275694
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by vanillaz: 9:04am On May 07, 2010
advertise ure businesses on www.namywedding.com and be seen

to all fashion lovers , welcome to perfecshionista" - we make/design clothes (with african / foreign fabrics),we sell coperates n casuals of all kind ,bags n shoes (ladies) we also offer make-up services -weddings, events, runways as well as provide ushers for ure events,
addy- 2 mukuola str. anthony village.
or call 08053275694 0r 08033184969 now, theres a promo going on the make-up section, hurry while offer lasts
we can also get u human hair, as u desire

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.