Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Alosiby's house... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Alosiby's house... (39838 Views)

10 Reasons Why I Like Dame Patience Jonathan. / Guess What I Just Did? / How Will I Write In Tiny Small Letters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (51) (Go Down)

Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 10:40am On Aug 13, 2012
Ok, hope this works out...all the lovely people in our special section, feel free to write and chat here..I know I certainly would love some responses!
WARNING! THIS THREAD IS FOR DLANDERS ONLY...If you don't know what we are talking about,please exceuse yourself..
Re: Alosiby's house... by Sapphiredamsel(f): 10:49am On Aug 13, 2012
hmmm,coughs.***enters & takes a rocking chair***

Omoyi daaa??

2 Likes

Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 10:54am On Aug 13, 2012
LOL!
Mo wa mbi...(mind my french!) what can I do you for?
*have lecture now so see you in over 45 mins...*apologies
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 10:55am On Aug 13, 2012
@ teeom, I'm yet to read your diary...
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 13, 2012
Walks in.... Looks around. Am really shy so i go straight to the back row and take a seat...
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 10:59am On Aug 13, 2012
at this point my mum walks in screaming Omo mi da? ehn? so this is what we are wasting our money on, abi? *drags me by the ear and says: Oya, go for your lecture! Nonsense!
I walk away and apologise, hiding my head in shame...

1 Like

Re: Alosiby's house... by farydah: 11:10am On Aug 13, 2012
Nice one, Alosiby
Re: Alosiby's house... by Sapphiredamsel(f): 11:26am On Aug 13, 2012
Alosbiy,u got me loling. I guess you have a great sense of humour. I am also on the bus to school. Got a class 12 to 3pm. Wi b sneakily going through updates bt wi comment soon
Re: Alosiby's house... by Sapphiredamsel(f): 11:28am On Aug 13, 2012
i see teeo in the building. Skillet is just arriving*changes face*
Re: Alosiby's house... by skillet(m): 11:31am On Aug 13, 2012
lord vandermot is in the building. i tried doing this before but bright banned me. thank heavens you did it. hope am one of the lovely people? am not shy, so i will sit where i like and since i am a gym class hero, i will sit at the back.

i am going now to look for who to bully for a chair. be right back. meanwhile, let the monitor clean the board.

2 Likes

Re: Alosiby's house... by skillet(m): 11:36am On Aug 13, 2012
SAPPHIRE MY FIRE! i hope you are not still angry with me? i missed you when you were indisposed. and i dropped you a line. but i guess you missed it. he you say i should leave this class, i will go. so, should i? grin
Re: Alosiby's house... by StateOfMind: 11:38am On Aug 13, 2012
*walks in*

*sees empty seats*

*Who should I famz with oooo*

*grabs a seat beside sapphire*

Hello sapphire...

*sapphire ignores me*

*Walks towards skillet...teeo grabs my arm, "SOM, come make yourself comfortable beside me, I got lots of goodies" *

Lol..

Hello everyone..

Nice one Op.
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 13, 2012
Our Teacher has gone for her masters degree, her mum came to drag her from the Gang members. It seems the associate professor Sapphired also has a thesis to defend. But she had to jump in a danfo so she wont get late wink

Oga skillet tell schboy to go and clean the board... He is used to sch things....

Am still shy, reading a novel at the back sit adjacent the macho skillet..

Am awaiting a breath of fresh air from Breathing special.

Tmama come and be the mod....

1 Like

Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 13, 2012
Smiles heartedly my role model has finally come.

SOM has brought out the best in me. Drops my novel. Gisting heartedly with SOM.

Skillet dont be jealous....duhhh
Re: Alosiby's house... by Luckygurl(f): 11:50am On Aug 13, 2012
I don laf tire.
U guys rock....

1 Like

Re: Alosiby's house... by skillet(m): 12:22pm On Aug 13, 2012
i am jealous o, teeo. but i guess you earned it. if i had known, i would have saved her picture too. silly me. but if it will help, i saved your own analysis of her pictures. will that do? help me ask her.
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 12:48pm On Aug 13, 2012
Here comes a Breathe of fresh air Teeo, but I'm only here to fight Skillet. First for murdering the sacred name of he who must not be named!

Secondly, you say I banned you? As if you didn't go ahead and open your thread in the romance section and I went ahead and dropped a hundred posts there for moral support. Mtcheeeeeew!

Taking a seat right next to the door cuz I wanna bounce some people!

1 Like

Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 12:54pm On Aug 13, 2012
I've arrived...but just standing at the back to make a quick getaway as I have other school related commitments to attend to...this my life, sef...anyways, what did I miss?
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 1:00pm On Aug 13, 2012
@teeo, what novel are you reading?
@Sapphire: Make you no say na nairaland go make you fail...face your books, abeg...three hour lectures:Not fun...I'm out...see you guys in a bit...
so skillet is the lord voldermort? mmmmmmmm(BB voice)
Re: Alosiby's house... by farydah: 1:10pm On Aug 13, 2012
God forbid that i should allow my crush on Seun affect Breathing.....but incase i cant help it, what do i do, pray tell Lolzzz

Over to Dairylanders plsssssss
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 1:13pm On Aug 13, 2012
Mtscheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwww! Imagine me racing to the tutorial venue,panting out of breath and thinking: Not again! only to find out its been canceled....So, I have been given more free time to spend in the class.
*walks up to the front and takes a nice comfy seat..wonders if the class is empty
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 1:23pm On Aug 13, 2012
@ Farydah...your crush on Seun made me research his profile and come up with the conclusion that you are correct! he is correct! very good looking, I must say...never even bothered to look him up before...so he's a fine boy? see wonders...
*coughs hbm?-husband material?
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 13, 2012
Two pretties fighting over Seun hmmm. Skillet would be the referee when the battle starts

@alosiby92 am reading THE RACE by Richard North Patterson. A political novel about The Race to the white house.
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 1:32pm On Aug 13, 2012
@Teeo: Is it good? fiction or nonfiction...I'm a big fan of John Grisham and nigerian authors in general...your book sounds serious..
So farydah also knows how to do hair....must say, i'm jealous, this my hair hasn't been braided in months...
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 2:12pm On Aug 13, 2012
So Teeo, a gay guy was after you? LOL!!!! you have me on the floor...I'm sure deep down inside you were flattered...even to mention it was romantic...mmmmm
Re: Alosiby's house... by Sapphiredamsel(f): 2:12pm On Aug 13, 2012
yay! Am back. Make una update me on wetin dey go jawe
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 13, 2012
It is really good, its fiction. I have not really read much Nigerian authors, except the Pacesetter series of old.

I have lots of foreign authors from John Grisham, Stephin king, Dianelle Steel, .... Kellerman, Dan Brown......, i buy 3 novels almost every weekend. All fiction
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 13, 2012
@alosiby92 hmmm flattered?

Dont think so i was just intrigued that was y i played along, wanted to know how it would play out.
Re: Alosiby's house... by farydah: 2:26pm On Aug 13, 2012
Alosiby welcome to d club of Seun's crushes....not sure Breathing will be happy tho cheesy
Anywais i took my crush two steps further by looking him up on fcbk and followin NL's twitter handle *blushes, not sure what colour tho since im dark*...hopefully,
I wont creep him out!*grins*
I cant braid oo. Someone comes to the house to braid my hair.
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 2:27pm On Aug 13, 2012
@sapphire: nothing at all...see me just having one sided conversation with myself....
@teeo, thanks for responding, was about to pack my bags and leave the class...3 novels every weekend? you sound like my sis..she digests books....Pacesetters? love those! however have'nt read that many...(can i even remember their titles?) my sis and I got our school library to buy them...however its such a mission to read them as we can't take them out so one has to plan to read them...
@ Farydah..don't you want to hook ,me up with a hairstyle....pleeeeeeaaaasseee
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 2:30pm On Aug 13, 2012
@breathing: Sorry-oh! I didn't know you were among Seun's crushees...
@Farydah: i smell a stalker in the building.....*wink
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 2:32pm On Aug 13, 2012
Alosiby92: dearest Future hubby,
I'm a huge fan of nigerian literature....I guess I'm a bit biased towards the female writers and recently go for the modern looking ones..(in case you don't know, i like to judge a book by its cover and so the more pretty and put-together it looks, the more likely I am to read it)...My favourite book, however is "I do not come to you by chance" by Adaobi tricia Nwaubani...It had me on the floor....#good read
The Secret lives of Baba Segi's wives also had a good concept..
I got half of a yellow sun (Chimamanda Adichie) for my birthday...not bad, not bad..but don't understand her need to sexualise most of the book...

I had a phase a few years back where i was 'disproving Achebe"- Yep! I was on a mission to understand why his and his alone, was the only book to be read the world over and given tons of recommendations in literature and the like....so I read as many authors as I could before reading "things fall apart"-and ate my words....That book is a good write..it put me to shame..the way he describes everything is so vivid and detailed...
I also liked:
Buchi Emecheta and
Sefi Atta..
more favourites of mine soon to come....watch this space

I love this post, believe it or not, you are actually the female fan of Nigerian literature I've met. I entirely agree with all you have written there, except the bit on Half of a Yellow Sun, maybe I don't really understand what you said there sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (51)

Nairalanders How Do I Insert Images On My Nairaland Posts / The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures / Speeding Range Rover Driver Kills Man, Injures Another In Imo. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.