Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:57 AM

Alosiby's house... - Nairaland / General (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Alosiby's house... (39698 Views)

10 Reasons Why I Like Dame Patience Jonathan. / Guess What I Just Did? / How Will I Write In Tiny Small Letters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (Go Down)

Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Idowu, I dey miss you ooo.... smiley
Re: Alosiby's house... by Idowuogbo(f): 10:01pm On Oct 15, 2012
teeo:

Must you always rant. Haba, he just said his own. And from what he said you shldnt be all worked up. He even sided you. Abeg you to like wahala chill small.
The next thing is one boy coming to say another thing. SMH
Must u always jump in and defend ur fellow dairian cus we d outside links don't have a diary? I too like wahala? Child... I'll suggest u activate ur mute button when my handle is busy addressing ur gang members double standards. Don't irritate me tonite I beg of u.
Re: Alosiby's house... by Idowuogbo(f): 10:02pm On Oct 15, 2012
acidosis™:

Idowu, I dey miss you ooo.... smiley
Aww.. Chop am kiss
Re: Alosiby's house... by ikekings(m): 10:03pm On Oct 15, 2012
Emmm... Are you guys really serious about this diary stuff?
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Must u always jump in and defend ur fellow dairian cus we d outside links don't have a diary? I too like wahala? Child... I'll suggest u activate ur mute button when my handle is busy addressing ur gang members double standards. Don't irritate me tonite I beg of u.
We have no gang members, if we did your part of the gang now. Stop segregating yourself cos we all know ur here to stay.
All he did was just talk about what led to past issues. Btw i aint no child. I dont think ur a mummy either.
Re: Alosiby's house... by Idowuogbo(f): 10:10pm On Oct 15, 2012
teeo:
We have no gang members, if we did your part of the gang now. Stop segregating yourself cos we all know ur here to stay.
All he did was just talk about what led to past issues. Btw i aint no child. I dont think ur a mummy either.
U are not gang members but statements like " we dairylanders blah blah speaks volume rite or wrong? Abeg don't Bullshyte me Biko! D joke is... I bet wen another dairylanders strolls in, d same offensive comment keep popping up. Mstewww!!
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:
U are not gang members but statements like " we dairylanders blah blah speaks volume rite or wrong? Abeg don't Bullshyte me Biko! D joke is... I bet wen another dairylanders strolls in, d same offensive comment keep popping up. Mstewww!!

You are in, you have aired your view, cant another air his without you ranting?
Chia *shakeshead*
Re: Alosiby's house... by UjSizzle(f): 11:09pm On Oct 15, 2012
Oya off to bed all of u. Lemme watch my cartoon in peace.
Re: Alosiby's house... by Tgirl4real(f): 11:15pm On Oct 15, 2012
Badosky, I don dey hail u tey tey, u no gree look my side. D parry wey u wan gbadun for hia na hin dey ya eyes.
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 4:40am On Oct 16, 2012
ikekings: Sharaaaap... You already did...

Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 4:42am On Oct 16, 2012
Idowuogbo:
make sense!!

area, area, sisi tuale..i doff my cap for you..i see you are really repping us real hard here...oya carry go o jare...no mynd any excrembre raggamuffins..i dey ur back like ur bra
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 4:48am On Oct 16, 2012
ItsModella:
thanks jare...you're the man kiss kiss kiss
kiss
ItsModella:
thanks jare...you're the man kiss kiss kiss

muaaaah...right back at ya...
Ike, dont you dare look at me that way...i only returned her kiss...make i no collect kiss again?...and what's with the face?...undecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Alosiby's house... by Idowuogbo(f): 4:50am On Oct 16, 2012
lalaosky:

area, area, sisi tuale..i doff my cap for you..i see you are really repping us real hard here...oya carry go o jare...no mynd any excrembre raggamuffins..i dey ur back like ur bra
undo d bra for me Biko! My blom blom need fresh air cheesy
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 4:52am On Oct 16, 2012
uj_sizzle:
hian whicch charm? abeg i'm anti charms oo. Na people dey fall for my charms instead.

uju, ike uses his 6packs abi na 12packs to deceive ladies...here are his trophies: ATMC,Maria-G(ex),itModella,vivian chinaza,ogugua88(ex but he is now eyeing her again) and even slimyem(don't really know if slim's case is actually true)...please dont be deceived by his good looks, ike love brukutu and alomo
Re: Alosiby's house... by Idowuogbo(f): 4:53am On Oct 16, 2012
Tgirl4real: Badosky, I don dey hail u tey tey, u no gree look my side. D parry wey u wan gbadun for hia na hin dey ya eyes.

Oooh my sugar plum plum! How u dey? Sweetie! pips here stubborn small o! Imagine! Celeb like my moi con visit and d local town criers dey blow hot and cold give me, I go bust persin head o! angry
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 4:54am On Oct 16, 2012
Idowuogbo: undo d bra for me Biko! My blom blom need fresh air cheesy

*undoes it and he's blown away by the sheer size of 'em sexy melons*...dayuum, idowu, you are really blessed...take me to momma!!!
Re: Alosiby's house... by Idowuogbo(f): 4:55am On Oct 16, 2012
teeo:

You are in, you have aired your view, cant another air his without you ranting?
Chia *shakeshead*
U say wetin? undecided
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 4:57am On Oct 16, 2012
netotse: @Tgirl
You Rock!...was actually going to direct one long post at you grin tongue but there's no point now.

@Badosky, lalaosky and all the other osky's...lol---> ik, modella and the other newbies(no mind me o, meself na newbie for this lungu)
Thing is, diarylanders all know a bit about each other from our respective diaries, the whole chat thing goes beyond being friendly and fun-loving, what you see here is just a bunch of people that have chosen to share some part of their lives with other people, so when people barge in(it does appear that way sometimes grin) It's like they're trying to cheat the process/jump the queue.

Folks here kinda have a rough idea of what's happening in parts of each others' lives, and no matter how you look at it, diarylanders'll still tend to clique because of that connection.

Imagine someone barging in on you and your peeps when you guys are doing your thing, wont it be somehow? Er'one's doing their best to be welcoming now(kyou no see as alos don turn herself into MC nii?), but still, you guys should try and see where we're coming from now.

nice one dawg...matured comment...me likey!!
Re: Alosiby's house... by Idowuogbo(f): 4:57am On Oct 16, 2012
lalaosky:

*undoes it and he's blown away by the sheer size of 'em sexy melons*...dayuum, idowu, you are really blessed...take me to momma!!!
If ur peppermint catch u hen! cheesy grin
*she stuffs her***** directly into his*****
Asewo! Comot hia! grin
Re: Alosiby's house... by Sapphiredamsel(f): 5:01am On Oct 16, 2012
Idowuogbo:
If ur peppermint catch u hen! cheesy grin
*she stuffs her***** directly into his*****
Asewo! Comot hia! grin
You no dey sleep?
Re: Alosiby's house... by Idowuogbo(f): 5:04am On Oct 16, 2012
Sapphiredamsel:
You no dey sleep?
And u are? My mama or my police dog? U nko? U b winch? undecided
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 5:05am On Oct 16, 2012
Sapphiredamsel:
You no dey sleep?

how you want make she sleep when you dey peep us?...oya sleep, we go PM you the sex tape later todaygringringringrin

idowu, oya off the light...too many eyes are seeing us
Re: Alosiby's house... by Idowuogbo(f): 5:07am On Oct 16, 2012
lalaosky:

how you want make she sleep when you dey peep us?...oya sleep, we go PM you the sex tape later todaygringringringrin

idowu, oya off the light...too may eyes are seeing us
*lights outs*
Make me moan bebe! cheesy embarassed
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 5:14am On Oct 16, 2012
Idowuogbo:
*lights outs*
Make me moan bebe! cheesy embarassed

don't be embrassed by the peeping tom, ikekings acting like a guest..i've got what it takes...lets go there...round 1 start...ghen ghen
Re: Alosiby's house... by Sapphiredamsel(f): 7:11am On Oct 16, 2012
Idowuogbo:
And u are? My mama or my police dog? U nko? U b winch? undecided
you don vex?
Re: Alosiby's house... by Tgirl4real(f): 7:42am On Oct 16, 2012
Lol @ all

Idowuogbo:
Oooh my sugar plum plum! How u dey? Sweetie! pips here stubborn small o! Imagine! Celeb like my moi con visit and d local town criers dey blow hot and cold give me, I go bust persin head o! angry

Abeg, leave my peeps jor. U know say na only Queens English we sabi speak n understand. So u no fit understand our phoney.

We are all gud. grin

Netose, I see u.
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 8:02am On Oct 16, 2012
alosiby92: Ok, hope this works out...all the lovely people in our special section, feel free to write and chat here..I know I certainly would love some responses!
WARNING! THIS THREAD IS FOR DLANDERS ONLY...If you don't know what we are talking about,please exceuse yourself..
This was the description of the thread from day 1...
Re: Alosiby's house... by ikekings(m): 8:46am On Oct 16, 2012
lalaosky: kiss

muaaaah...right back at ya...
Ike, dont you dare look at me that way...i only returned her kiss...make i no collect kiss again?...and what's with the face?...undecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecided
You are free dude... cool cool cool
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 10:49am On Oct 16, 2012
Hi, my name is Bright and I'm a diarylander.

Hey Alos, don't let them get to you, everything passes. You can apply to Tgirl to help you hide your diary while you chat with our 'guests'. She knows how to do that very very well. What were you saying about me in your last post biko, I didn't get that.

On the up side, slimyem has started a diary finally cheesy, welcome aboard!
Re: Alosiby's house... by Idowuogbo(f): 11:57am On Oct 16, 2012
Sapphiredamsel: you don vex?
Yes!! angry angry tongue
Re: Alosiby's house... by Idowuogbo(f): 11:58am On Oct 16, 2012
Tgirl4real: Lol @ all

Abeg, leave my peeps jor. U know say na only Queens English we sabi speak n understand. So u no fit understand our phoney.

We are all gud. grin

Netose, I see u.
is dat so? no wonder alosi indirectly stated no bushness allowed, its all gud! enjoy! sad
Re: Alosiby's house... by Idowuogbo(f): 12:00pm On Oct 16, 2012
trust yemz! u go open diary to feel among abi? see pressure o! lmfaoooo!!! tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51)

I Killed This Python This Early Morning. / Car Hits Man Pressing His Phone In Abia, While Crossing Express Road / Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.