Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,984 members, 7,799,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? (27188 Views)

Samsung Lcd Tv / Do U Have Accommodation Request In Surulere Or Isolo? Call Us / 32" Samsung Lcd's For Sale @ 100k Each(the Cheapest Offer In The Market) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by nnacent(m): 11:18pm On Aug 05, 2015
call or whatsapp 08087879636
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by oladcity(m): 1:57am On Aug 06, 2015
I am obliged to give a summary of my experience with Nnacent. It was a very pleasant one.
On this faithful day, I put on my Samsung LED TV and all of a sudden the picture went off and I could only hear the sound, initially I thought it would fix itself, but after staying for about a week without a TV I decided to search Nairaland, that is when I came across this thread, I immediately put a call through to Nnacent, he asked me a few questions to troubleshoot the problem and he was able to pin point the problem.
The next thing I did was to send him the model number on whatsapp and voila in a day my TV was back to normal. he only had to replace the faulty component (Tcon board) after we agreed on price.
What is most impressive about him is that he demonstrated exceptional knowledge of his craft, he also came across as honest and he was business minded.
I will definitely recommend him.

4 Likes

Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by Nobody: 3:04am On Aug 06, 2015
oladcity:
I am obliged to give a summary of my experience with Nnacent. It was a very pleasant one.
On this faithful day, I put on my Samsung LED TV and all of a sudden the picture went off and I could only hear the sound, initially I thought it would fix itself, but after staying for about a week without a TV I decided to search Nairaland, that is when I came across this thread, I immediately put a call through to Nnacent, he asked me a few questions to troubleshoot the problem and he was able to pin point the problem.
The next thing I did was to send him the model number on whatsapp and voila in a day my TV was back to normal. he only had to replace the faulty component (Tcon board) after we agreed on price.
What is most impressive about him is that he demonstrated exceptional knowledge of his craft, he also came across as honest and he was business minded.

I love reading testimonies like these.
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by nnacent(m): 9:10pm On Aug 06, 2015
oladcity:
Thanks boss. Im sure u are still enjoying your curve tv. Please jst stick to d precautions i gave. Thanks once again.
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by nnacent(m): 4:01pm On Aug 09, 2015
call 08087879636
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by nnacent(m): 1:28pm On Aug 16, 2015
Call 08087879636
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by nnacent(m): 5:09pm On Oct 04, 2015
Thanks to the many customers that have closed dealings with me all this period, i really appreciate. And to those who never had any idea of d cost of service parts before calling, i also appreciate our interaction.

today, i want to talk on maintenance of remote controls.
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by nnacent(m): 5:24pm On Oct 04, 2015
Remote controls are often neglected and mishandled. However their importance is only revealed when they go bad or get lost.

Original replacent remote controls are not as cheap as many would think especially for renoun brands like samsung, sony, lg etc.

many go to places like alaba international market and oshodi to get replacements. these can at best help u with basic functions but will malfunction on other operation buttons.

u can maintain your remotes in d following ways
1. buy a remote control rack for them.
2. use only quality batteries(cos weting of d pcb by substandard battery is d most common cause of fault)
3.keep away from children
4. avoid careless dropping
5.avold liquid splashing on it

pls do all this religiously, and believe me. your remote control is very important.

nnacent
Samsung Master Technician
08087879636(whatsapp & calls)
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by Rogbese(m): 11:36pm On Oct 04, 2015
To add to this; don't use zinc carbon batteries (tiger, Tudor, nulec) use on alkaline batteries. Avoid Duracell batteries unless u by them urself from overseas as the ones sold here are fakes. Use ever ready, Panasonic or other name brands. Why do I say avoid Duracell? The ones sold here leak and the alkaline liquid will RAPIDLY corrode ur battery contacts and damage the pcb of your remote control.

1 Like

Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by Dunni29(f): 12:51pm On Nov 07, 2015
Hi nnacent, I have a Samsung LCD 43in. which just started showing yellow tint picture. The day this issue started it was showing a black screen but I could hear the sound. Later the picture began to show but with the yellow tint in the middle, top and bottom of the screen. Please confirm if this can be fixed or if I can dispose the tv for another
thanks
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by nnacent(m): 8:33am On Nov 19, 2015
Dunni29:
Hi nnacent, I have a Samsung LCD 43in. which just started showing yellow tint picture. The day this issue started it was showing a black screen but I could hear the sound. Later the picture began to show but with the yellow tint in the middle, top and bottom of the screen. Please confirm if this can be fixed or if I can dispose the tv for another
thanks
It surely can be fixed. Thanks for calling as i saw this post very late.
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by adeptonlin(m): 6:05pm On Dec 09, 2015
If you're looking for a good deal with no pushy Samsung TV engineer who knoqs the job and honest, ask for Nnacent. He's awesome, respectful and up front. I really had positive experience dealing with him. Of course he is good in in troubleshooting abd repairs of all kind of Samsung tv LES series (All sizes. He's knowledgeable and you easily recognize he knows what he's doing. Kodus for him. Contact him on 08087879636.
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by adeptonlin(m): 6:06pm On Dec 09, 2015
If you're looking for a good deal with no pushy Samsung TV engineer who knoqs the job and honest, ask for Nnacent. He's awesome, respectful and up front. I really had positive experience dealing with him. Of course he is good in in troubleshooting abd repairs of all kind of Samsung tv LES series (All sizes. He's knowledgeable and you easily recognize he knows what he's doing. Kodus for him. Contact him on 08087879636.
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by adeptonlin(m): 6:07pm On Dec 09, 2015
nnacent:
It surely can be fixed. Thanks for calling as i saw this post very late.
If you're looking for a good deal with no pushy
Samsung TV engineer who knoqs the job and
honest, ask for Nnacent. He's awesome,
respectful and up front. I really had positive
experience dealing with him. Of course he is
good in in troubleshooting abd repairs of all kind
of Samsung tv LES series (All sizes. He's
knowledgeable and you easily recognize he
knows what he's doing. Kodus for him. Contact
him on 08087879636.
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by Jummymine(f): 8:02am On Dec 10, 2015
I wish you were repairing LG products too.one of my kids just spoilt my 42 inches lcd screen with a stick.I don't even know how to go about repairing it.any advice for me?
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by nnacent(m): 12:23pm On Dec 21, 2015
adeptonlin:

If you're looking for a good deal with no pushy
Samsung TV engineer who knoqs the job and
honest, ask for Nnacent. He's awesome,
respectful and up front. I really had positive
experience dealing with him. Of course he is
good in in troubleshooting abd repairs of all kind
of Samsung tv LES series (All sizes. He's
knowledgeable and you easily recognize he
knows what he's doing. Kodus for him. Contact
him on 08087879636.
Thanks so much sir. I'm humbled.
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by nnacent(m): 12:25pm On Dec 21, 2015
Jummymine:
I wish you were repairing LG products too.one of my kids just spoilt my 42 inches lcd screen with a stick.I don't even know how to go about repairing it.any advice for me?
So sorry. I only fix Samsung Audiovisuals.

1 Like

Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by nnacent(m): 7:08am On Jan 01, 2016
Welcome to 2016. A year of better service delivery.
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by nnacent(m): 8:57pm On Jan 25, 2016
Call/whatsapp 08087879636
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by nnacent(m): 8:02am On Feb 28, 2016
call/whatsapp 08087879636
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by Boo3nity(m): 11:47pm On Mar 07, 2016
I have a Sharp 32" LED tv with a shattered inner screen.
Can you be of help n make me happy with your services sir?
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by johnteddy(m): 3:15am On Mar 08, 2016
Gm Bros, I have a plasma TV 51inch with Crack screen, how much will it cost me?. The model number PS51F4900AR Thanks.
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by nnacent(m): 2:07pm On Mar 30, 2016
johnteddy:
Gm Bros, I have a plasma TV 51inch with Crack screen, how much will it cost me?. The model number PS51F4900AR Thanks.
The new screen for your tv is about 125k. subject to negotiation with d supplier. U can chat me up on 08087879636
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by phunmie3107: 11:40pm On Mar 31, 2016
Hi!

My TV's crazy! It started showing in sephia color scheme instead of the full color. Can you help?

nnacent:
I am a samsung engineer, and i am ready 2 fix all ur samsung products at a fair price. if its under warranty, i can help u at no cost. Call 08087879636
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by nnacent(m): 1:50pm On Apr 12, 2016
phunmie3107:
Hi!

My TV's crazy! It started showing in sephia color scheme instead of the full color. Can you help?

U can send d model code so i can know what could be wrong with it.
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by nnacent(m): 3:15pm On Apr 25, 2016
nnacent:
Call/whatsapp 08087879636
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by udy4real(m): 5:07pm On Apr 25, 2016
nnacent:
Common reasons for power issues

There are a number of reasons for power issues on samsung tvs and home-theatres. There is this common misconception that only high voltages are dangerous. The power system unit(PSU) does now welcome both high and low voltages. this can destroy the unit and lead u into expensive repairs.
Power Surge is even more dangerous as it can hardly be observed. Sometimes it happens when the equipment is not even switched on.
Get a surge protector today and save your PSU.

nnacent
Samsung master technician

Pls how can one get a good surge protector?
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by nnacent(m): 2:27am On Apr 27, 2016
udy4real:

Pls how can one get a good surge protector?
There is this reliable brand i know of called "powermatic". u can get it from cash n carry or any major electronics dealer
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by nnacent(m): 2:30am On Apr 27, 2016
Hello guys,
Today I want to talk about HDMI technology.

HDMI
High-definition multimesedia interface (HDMI) is about the latest technology in Data transfer.
It uses a single cable to send both video and audio signals from a device to another. It is a better replacement for your av(red, yellow,white) cable you use in connecting your home theatre, DVD, decoder to your TV set.

Most recent TV units come with more HDMI input ports and less or no AV ports. HDMI is presently the way to go for the following reasons:

1. It provides video, audio(all channels) and even data in a single cable.
2. It transmits High definition pictures.
3. It can be used to connect your laptops to your TV for watching movies, presentations etc.
4. It is easy to use.(plug and play)
5. You can share internet using the cable.
6. All your HD equipment can connect with it to your TV. xboxes, phones, laptops etc.

1 Like

Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by nnacent(m): 6:47am On Apr 27, 2016
Though some units do not have the HDMI port especially the very popular dstv and gotv decoders. However, the more recent decoders(Explorer etc) all have HDMI ports.
Virtually all flat panel TVs have HDMI ports and most home theatres do too.

Infact, all recent HD equipment has HDMI. Explore it today and see the difference in picture and audio quality.

A good HDMI cable is fairly affordable and can be easily gotten from where you buy your accessories.

Enjoy!

nnacent
Samsung Master Technician

1 Like

Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by udy4real(m): 8:27am On Apr 27, 2016
nnacent:
There is this reliable brand i know of called "powermatic". u can get it from cash n carry or any major electronics dealer

Thanks
Re: Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv? by udy4real(m): 7:44pm On Apr 28, 2016
nnacent:

Pls I forgot to ask if I can use the surge protector with ups or stabilizer and if I can,which is better?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Land Fencing: How Much Will It Cost To Fence A 100 By 100 Feet Plot Of Land? / Trapped Worker Rescued Alive 4 Days After Building Collapse In Rivers. Photos / Cost To Build Two Story Of 6 Flats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.