Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Iphone Hd Gaming Vs Android Hd Gaming - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone Hd Gaming Vs Android Hd Gaming (6916 Views)

Top 10 Best Android HD Games (compilation) / *best Android (hd Games, Rooting, Tweaking, Upgrade, Tutorials) Zone* / >>>||Android HD Games Swap Centre||<<< (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iphone Hd Gaming Vs Android Hd Gaming by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 13, 2012
That Image for iOS the spider man can't be right i have an iTouch and the graphic is no way close to that.
Re: Iphone Hd Gaming Vs Android Hd Gaming by cooltony: 8:05pm On Aug 13, 2012
What about BB hd games
Re: Iphone Hd Gaming Vs Android Hd Gaming by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 13, 2012
pc guru: That Image for iOS the spider man can't be right i have an iTouch and the graphic is no way close to that.

your version may be the old one.
Re: Iphone Hd Gaming Vs Android Hd Gaming by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 13, 2012
its the new Spider-man that just came out,where you have to buy the Black suit for 50,000 points which i unlocked never saw all those reflections on mine and i use the latest generation itouch.
Re: Iphone Hd Gaming Vs Android Hd Gaming by aliyu03(m): 6:48am On Aug 14, 2012
As a matter of fact HD games on android is far more beta than ios especially if ur using any of the high end mobile phone e.g samsung SII cos it has two processors one for graphics specifically 'GPU' and also when routed can be connected to a pad controller like PS3, most of the the games are for free even the paid ones are cheaper than dat of ios.... For your info a brand new android game console 'll be released 1st quater 2013 and 'll cost just $200 for those who buk online..... God bless google for creating and making andriod an opensource OS..., my frnd has a techno running android os
Re: Iphone Hd Gaming Vs Android Hd Gaming by ijawkid(m): 7:16am On Aug 14, 2012
Please where can one download these good hd games for android??

Are they free??if free which sites can we get them from??
Re: Iphone Hd Gaming Vs Android Hd Gaming by bush4ker(m): 11:10am On Aug 14, 2012
they are all free if u go to andropalace but i suggest u buy them to support developers
Re: Iphone Hd Gaming Vs Android Hd Gaming by bush4ker(m): 11:25am On Aug 14, 2012
both phones are good when it comes to gaming but samsung being the leading phone for android,if they come up with an idea to buy and own android as nokia did to symbian that wil b the end of android especially when it comes to apps and games
Re: Iphone Hd Gaming Vs Android Hd Gaming by BlackBaron: 11:43am On Aug 14, 2012
Iphone has an edge over android. Most developers shun android cos of rampant levels of piracy and very poor sales volumes.
'Onlive 'and emulators is the only area android reigns supreme.
Support the developers else there'll be mass desertion on the android platform.

Saying that, 'Dead Trigger' is free and at only 200+mb, its certainly one of the best HD game out there. I reckon most should be able to download that with their data plans.
Re: Iphone Hd Gaming Vs Android Hd Gaming by joanana(f): 11:55am On Aug 14, 2012
mhozzis: Nice pix
thanks
Re: Iphone Hd Gaming Vs Android Hd Gaming by bush4ker(m): 12:51pm On Aug 14, 2012
look at both graphics and u will know that both phones are dsame.d only thing is d OS with more hd games

Re: Iphone Hd Gaming Vs Android Hd Gaming by jonsin(m): 1:22pm On Aug 14, 2012
i've not used any android phone yet but i currently own an iPod touch and i must say the games are one of a kind,any one that uses an iOs/Apple device and says otherwise doesn't know his/her way around the device.Take it or leave it grin
Re: Iphone Hd Gaming Vs Android Hd Gaming by emperorbukky: 3:46pm On Aug 14, 2012
can tecno t1 or tecno t3 android phones play hd games?
Re: Iphone Hd Gaming Vs Android Hd Gaming by bush4ker(m): 3:53pm On Aug 14, 2012
i dont know about t3 but t1 cant play them
Re: Iphone Hd Gaming Vs Android Hd Gaming by DaWhiz: 3:59pm On Aug 14, 2012
webdezzi:

sorry bro, NeedForSpeed HotPursuit versus NeedForSpeed Shift2 is a classical example of same game by same developers for the same platform
yet Shift2 has crappy graphics, touch is not that responsive while Hot pursuit brings you into the game. You forget everything around you with kickass graphics. while playing, you will realize each game object was created with properties like weight, speed, hit recovery built in...

True! But you'd need to blame that on the Developer not the Device. The S3 can handle graphics way better than the iPhone4 IMHO. I still love the crazy graphics of my i4, the retina display does justice to gaming.
Re: Iphone Hd Gaming Vs Android Hd Gaming by DaWhiz: 4:03pm On Aug 14, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Have you played S Guardian or Assasin's creed on iPhone 4 ? You dey miss big time.

yes i have played the Assasin's creed n i agree it's hectic. But i'm saying the S3's device config has way more graphic/processor capabilities than the i4. Will take a lil while b4 Developers come up apps that can compete with the i4 tho.
Re: Iphone Hd Gaming Vs Android Hd Gaming by DaWhiz: 4:04pm On Aug 14, 2012
bush4ker: look at both graphics and u will know that both phones are dsame.d only thing is d OS with more hd games
Asphalt 7 is sick tho. U'd get the best experience on the iPad tho smiley
Re: Iphone Hd Gaming Vs Android Hd Gaming by DaWhiz: 4:05pm On Aug 14, 2012
pc guru: That Image for iOS the spider man can't be right i have an iTouch and the graphic is no way close to that.
I guez your itouch doesnt have Retina Display. The image is very right man... tongue
Re: Iphone Hd Gaming Vs Android Hd Gaming by bush4ker(m): 4:06pm On Aug 14, 2012
my problem with iphone is that i dont know how to buy games in apple store and they keep rejecting my credit card that was why i change to htc desire z
Re: Iphone Hd Gaming Vs Android Hd Gaming by emperorbukky: 4:14pm On Aug 14, 2012
thanks dude. It's now crystal clear from your response that tecno t1 and tecno t3 android phones cannot run HD games but can they run games from gameloft like real football etc?
Re: Iphone Hd Gaming Vs Android Hd Gaming by bush4ker(m): 4:50pm On Aug 14, 2012
2D games YES

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sim Recycling: Zenith Bank Is Sending Me Alert But I Don’t Bank With Them / How Xiaomi Note 10 Pro Nearly Killed Its Owner / Help!my Lenovo A316i Won't Boot Beyond Animated Logo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.