Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:54 PM

The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi (17972 Views)

Kanuris, Fulanis, And Hausas Are Boko Haram—sheikh Ahmad Gumi / "Boko-Haram Is Diabolical And Should Be Flushed" Sheik Gumi!!!! / Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by avalontony(m): 10:41pm On Aug 13, 2012
this man take d same weed way snoopdog take before him change him name to snooplion. him forget to mention buhari for the post election violence.
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by abe4kom: 10:42pm On Aug 13, 2012
This guy is scared shitless of Boko Haram.
All his speeches so far has been pandering to BH
Sure wants to appease them.
Who wants a dynamite up his azz?

See why the north is still in the 60s?
Brainwashing the brown-teeths clustered around him. SMH in latin.

1 Like

Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by Vicotex(m): 10:42pm On Aug 13, 2012
morgist: kai i pity wuna life!!! @op what do you achieve by posting this do you think you empty head christians abuse will do anything bad to our dear RELIGION think again please> for all of you contributors i hail wuna!!! wuna papa and mama no born you wel. the sheik is saying the truth... among you can any a.s.s hol.e depend what you are saying hell fire is waiting for your flesh..
YOUR BRAIN IS FILLED UP WITH STREOCHEMISTRY OBSERVATION , ALIPHATIC ASTERIODS AND PLASTIC METALLURGY ..THATS WHY U RE BLOGGING TRANSVERSED WORDS
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by excondido(m): 10:42pm On Aug 13, 2012
Muslim achievement indeed.

Does that means the non hausas are not muslim? just asking.
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by S2kluv: 10:43pm On Aug 13, 2012
It is now, i know some people no get sense at all. D sheik is saying it own opinion. Pls say ur own & stop talking trash.
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by spikesC(m): 10:43pm On Aug 13, 2012
he also drew attention to the boko harams, they're doing good, clearing us from too much population. grin

#northern weed is really strong
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by maigaskiya1: 10:45pm On Aug 13, 2012
Acid talk ure as brianles as ur mad shrek.stupid dog.muslims do gud my foot
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by aryzgreat: 10:45pm On Aug 13, 2012
Scarpon: this niqqa most be high on monkey tale or some thing.

The he-goat Gumi is high on "solution" ignore him
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by PBeni(m): 10:46pm On Aug 13, 2012
Vicotex: YOUR BRAIN IS FILLED UP WITH STREOCHEMISTRY OBSERVATION , ALIPHATIC ASTERIODS AND PLASTIC METALLURGY ..THATS WHY U RE BLOGGING TRANSVERSED WORDS

LoL. Tell the pea brain bro...

1 Like

Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by Awhy23(m): 10:47pm On Aug 13, 2012
Ibrahim sokoto of boko haram is a chrstian abi, lawan faourok is a christian,Babagida is a christian,Bamaga tukur n Arisekola whose son were arrested 4 subsidy palava ae christian abi, Alfa u ae a FOOL 4 saying dis sermon during ramada,4rm 2day i cease 2 be a muslim,Redeem church here i come shocked
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by Maxymilliano(m): 10:47pm On Aug 13, 2012
He forgot to add increase in beggar colonies and advent of full blown terrorism. Those are great achievements as well. Yeye man.
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by abe4kom: 10:48pm On Aug 13, 2012
A_why23: Ibrahim sokoto of boko haram is a chrstian abi, lawan faourok is a christian,Babagida is a christian,Bamaga tukur n Arisekola whose son were arrested 4 subsidy palava ae christian abi, Alfa u ae a FOOL 4 saying dis sermon during ramada,4rm 2day i cease 2 be a muslim,Redeem church here i come shocked
ROFLMAO grin grin grin shocked shocked
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by Vicotex(m): 10:50pm On Aug 13, 2012
Maxymilliano: He forgot to add increase in beggar colonies and advent of full blown terrorism. Those are great achievements as well. Yeye man.
na only beggers dey achieve 4 north,, no mind those mischiefed northern muslim
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by Abeyjide: 10:50pm On Aug 13, 2012
scopusng: See e eyes and bear bear like Osama Bin eyes. See dis thief, e wan collect 100 Naira each from all north-an Muslim .Muhehehehe

indirect way of colletin offering.
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by Ninilowo(m): 10:50pm On Aug 13, 2012
Paul John: You guys should overlook people like this. There just to cause confusion amidst Christians and muslims, especially the S/Westerners undecided
Thanks o jare. e be like say the man dey craze.
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by femliany(m): 10:52pm On Aug 13, 2012
Bur tafa Balogun is a christian and Boko haram are christians too..olodo
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by Ninilowo(m): 10:52pm On Aug 13, 2012
dasparrow:

Yes Oh! He looks like the boko haram guy who is always making threats in youtube videos.
Definitely, he is the one.
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by taharqa: 10:54pm On Aug 13, 2012
-
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by taharqa: 10:54pm On Aug 13, 2012
[b]You guys should stop these naive talks- who told any of you that the sheik is High? He is not. This is exactly how an average Northern ELITE think.
They are the BIGGEST problem in Nigeria and if we can defeat them then Nigeria might have some chance in fulfilling her great potentials.

Am a student of history with interest in the interplay of Power, Identity and Information, so when I see Power Mongers at play(like some Israeli leaders utter disregard for the identity and lands of the Palestinians Or some elected Republicans vowing from Obama's 1st day in office that their main goal in office was to prevent his re-elections-so they would do any thing including allowing the US to default on its debt if that would hurt Obama and prevent him from being re-elected). I was one of the biggest critics of GEJ, as I was pf most former Nigerian govts, and did not vote for him in 2011 cos of his party BUT not anymore. I know exactly which is the bigger Birds in the game and so the ones to cage first.

This was what another Northern Elite purportedly speaking for " The Northern Elders Forum" said at the same Ramadan lecture :
http://saharareporters.com/news-page/northern-muslim-elders-reply-asari-dokubo-go-and-read-your-history?page=1

PS: The ordinary northerner is as much a victim of these people, if not more, than the rest of us.[/b]

1 Like

Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 13, 2012
Yea right. He forgot to add Dora Akunyili, Charles Soludo, Humphery Nwosu.
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by Vicotex(m): 10:55pm On Aug 13, 2012
femliany: Bur tafa Balogun is a christian and Boko haram are christians too..olodo
GO AND TELL THAT TO YOUR HELPLESS MUM THAT DOSENT HAVE A CLITORIS
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by KINGwax(m): 10:58pm On Aug 13, 2012
acidtalk:

And then send you to the asyllum.
You had to quote the whole post just to add your silly contribution stated above obviously shows your life is pathetic.
shut your fucck up and stop sprinkling ACID when TALKing!
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by slowice(m): 11:00pm On Aug 13, 2012
morgist: kai i pity wuna life!!! @op what do you achieve by posting this do you think you empty head christians abuse will do anything bad to our dear RELIGION think again please> for all of you contributors i hail wuna!!! wuna papa and mama no born you wel. the sheik is saying the truth... among you can any a.s.s hol.e depend what you are saying hell fire is waiting for your flesh..
hahaha guy man no be wuna na una...hahaha dis abokis will not stp talkin shit on earth...dey suck

1 Like

Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by Ninilowo(m): 11:01pm On Aug 13, 2012
Is it compulsory to fast? He delivered the lecture some minutes to break. Thats why he could not speak sense. Were!

1 Like

Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by KINGwax(m): 11:04pm On Aug 13, 2012
S2kluv: It is now, i know some people no get sense at all. D sheik is saying it own opinion. Pls say ur own & stop talking trash.
see somebody with sense. Tell us, what is 'IT' saying, as u wanna claim?

3 Likes

Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by S2kluv: 11:07pm On Aug 13, 2012
Ninilowo: Is it compulsory to fast? He delivered the lecture some minutes to break. Thats why he could not speak sense. Were!
it is beta u watch ur tongue. U are stupid 4 calling him were. Imagine a mad fellow calling some1 were
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 13, 2012
Hope pastor Bakare is listening.

2 Likes

Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by scopusng(m): 11:08pm On Aug 13, 2012
The bear bear man is high.lol
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by Castos(m): 11:08pm On Aug 13, 2012
O boy eee i've being laughing since. Ogaa Sheik, e bey like say u wan go the main yankee abi, u go enter airplane and land for Uyo. The weed is affecting ur body and spirit.
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by KINGwax(m): 11:08pm On Aug 13, 2012
S2kluv: it is beta u watch ur tongue. U are stupid 4 calling him were. Imagine a mad fellow calling some1 were
u must be mad also to knw he is mad..

1 Like

Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by phreakabit(m): 11:08pm On Aug 13, 2012
LIST OF GOOD MUSLIMS DOING GOOD THINGS IN NIGERIA

1, Bokoharam
2, Mutalab
3, Abacha
4, Babangida
5, Buhari AKA Vampiro
6, Dan Dawudus
7, Abdusalami Abubakar

Laila ila allauhu allahu allahuhu jalabia this man is really phrophet of allah, the most kind, peaceful and merciful. If you don't agree, Allah will command me to kill you, and I will!

1 Like

Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by Vicotex(m): 11:08pm On Aug 13, 2012
cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kogi Crisis: Wada Storms Out Of PDP Secretariat / Fani-kayode Blows Own Trumpet As Ex-aviation Minister / Buhari’s Government Pays Ex-Militants N2.63bn As Stipends In 2 Months - ICIR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.