Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates - Education (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates (121618 Views)

Pressid 2015/2016 List Of Successful Candidates / Covenant University’s First Class Graduates Dominate PRESSID / PRESSID Scholarship; List Of Successful Candidates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by kelapet: 2:27pm On Oct 04, 2013
Hi all, I just applied for this year session. Can anybody help me with the question format. As in likely area of concentration. tnx
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by whizkidy: 4:14pm On Oct 04, 2013
kelapet: Hi all, I just applied for this year session. Can anybody help me with the question format. As in likely area of concentration. tnx
Go and read wide.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by lexy4me(m): 7:34pm On Oct 12, 2013
Helo guys, I will b done with nysc by Feb next year nuc should consider us too as I intenf to enrol for my msc next academic season, it aint fair to keep 1 waiting till 2015 nau...abi no b d same father land we all wan serve? angry
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 14, 2013
Please I seem to be having challenges getting past the upload documents section as nothing seems to be happening after i click on the upload documents icon. Anyone on here who had similar challenge should please help a brother out. Make una nor vex o, na beg I dey beg.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 14, 2013
Problem already resolved. Web browser issues...
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by daicee: 8:23am On Oct 22, 2013
i have been at the upload documents stage for days now....pls anybody had same problem? i cant even contact them...pls help!!!
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by jsben(m): 4:04pm On Oct 22, 2013
unable to upload my passport o!
any help, pls?
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by RichieJP: 11:02am On Nov 05, 2013
Fellow forumites,I greet everybody.Please why is this forum so dull? The current scholars didn't make it dull in their own time;they were constantly sharing and exchanging ideas. And this helped a good number of them. Our own is even more important now, now that we don't even know what the exam will look like, the selection criteria and all that. Please suggest materials and when are expecting to take the exam? Contributions pals. No dullings! God will help us.

1 Like

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 06, 2013
My advice to you would be that you try using a different browser like Mozilla firefox to continue ur application. i also had the same problem until i changed browser.

daicee: i have been at the upload documents stage for days now....pls anybody had same problem? i cant even contact them...pls help!!!
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by iyaniwura1: 1:40pm On Nov 16, 2013
Hello everyone!
If you have applied to UCL or you wana, please signify and let's see how we can help one another.

Also, what's the latest from the NUC? Any news about the the aptitude test?
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by orlando(m): 2:32pm On Nov 18, 2013
Any idea on when we should be expecting the shortlist for the aptitude test and possibly what to read? Cant wait!
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by kennyone: 2:41pm On Nov 18, 2013
iyaniwura1: Hello everyone!
If you have applied to UCL or you wana, please signify and let's see how we can help one another.

Secure the scholarship first before applying to UCL dont forget you have to pay admission fee in UCL. Am sure you don't wanna waste your money
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by kennyone: 2:42pm On Nov 18, 2013
orlando: Any idea on when we should be expecting the shortlist for the aptitude test and possibly what to read? Cant wait!
Expect it soonest, all things being equal before the end of the week. Meanwhile try and read your book.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Axlrand: 2:04pm On Nov 19, 2013

Hi, I intend to apply to UCL too
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by dunnijimoh: 9:24pm On Nov 19, 2013
Hi everyone. Please who has an idea of reading materials for nuc scholarship exam. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by dunnijimoh: 9:26pm On Nov 19, 2013
kennyone:
Expect it soonest, all things being equal before the end of the week. Meanwhile try and read your book.

Please do you have any idea of topics that may be asked.

1 Like

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by iyaniwura1: 2:05am On Nov 21, 2013
kennyone:

I see you are not on the same page with most of us here. You said the list will be out before this week runs out and now it's out. Are you a 2014/2015 PRESSID applicant too?
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by iyaniwura1: 2:10am On Nov 21, 2013
[quote author=Axlrand]
Hi, I intend to apply to UCL too[/quote

Pls reach me on iyaniroh@yahoo.com so that we may work on the application together after the test (Hopefully we secure the scholarship).

1 Like

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by daicee: 9:16am On Nov 21, 2013
iyaniwura1:

I see you are not on the same page with most of us here. You said the list will be out before this week runs out and now it's out. Are you a 2014/2015 PRESSID applicant too?

please, is anybody certain that the list (PRESSID 2014/2015) is out? and pls,, where can it be seen?
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by emteecve(m): 11:36am On Nov 21, 2013
pls, is d list out?n where can 1 get 2 c it?
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by wizzle04: 12:25pm On Nov 21, 2013
Yea D List is out. Check today's dailys' not too sure which of them. But You can Check The Guardian. Wish Everyone The very Best. The test is for Dec 9th. See You all at the top.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by emteecve(m): 2:41pm On Nov 21, 2013
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by STRETCH22: 6:45am On Nov 22, 2013
Hey guys, learnt d list is out 4 dis yr, goodluck 2 u all. I'm a student of building and wants to study structural eng. at my masters level. I want to know if i'm eligible n if my chosen field is among d fields specified? Got my eyes on next yr app. Tnx
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by chygoz3(m): 3:30pm On Nov 22, 2013

I also filled in UCL. Got the test invite email this afternoon.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by rhaby(f): 3:55pm On Nov 22, 2013
Hi guys I just got an invite from NUC. You can also view the list of shortlisted candidates using this link http://www.nuc.edu.ng/nucsite/File/Monday%20Bulletin/MB%202013/NUCPRESSID%20LISTS%20ADVERT.pdf
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by obanz2nd: 3:42pm On Nov 23, 2013
449 shortlisted for apt test,101 selected in 2012...now 626cand are shortlisted for apt test,is it realistic that 500 ld be selected as promised by FG?
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by xkobans: 10:23pm On Nov 23, 2013
obanz2nd: 449 shortlisted for apt test,101 selected in 2012...now 626cand are shortlisted for apt test,is it realistic that 500 ld be selected as promised by FG?

Please Wats ur source for this information u stated about the quota being set at 500 by d FG? To d best of my knowledge only 100 peeps were selected last tym ...d quota for this year remains unknown.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 24, 2013
obanz2nd: 449 shortlisted for apt test,101 selected in 2012...now 626cand are shortlisted for apt test,is it realistic that 500 ld be selected as promised by FG?

Did the FG say 500 scholars wud be shortlisted this year? If that is the case then they should be commended.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 24, 2013
I need to verify something: does anyone on here know how true it is dat each department would nominate one scholar(if they have any) per session, and that scholar gets an automatic place on the scheme; whether or not such an one performs well in the test?
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by paradisewoods: 10:38pm On Nov 24, 2013
pls guys lets discuss about the test. who knows anytin abt the test ie the question types and duration. the materials that can be used to study. . . . gracias

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 24, 2013
paradisewoods: pls guys lets discuss about the test. who knows anytin abt the test ie the question types and duration. the materials that can be used to study. . . . gracias

I learnt last years test involved mathematical problems, English(verbal), some current affairs, general knowledge questions involving road signs. Those that did it the last time didn't recall so much I presume. As for materials I do not know about that...

1 Like

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by paradisewoods: 8:43am On Nov 25, 2013
jdbabzy:

I learnt last years test involved mathematical problems, English(verbal), some current affairs, general knowledge questions involving road signs. Those that did it the last time didn't recall so much I presume. As for materials I do not know about that...

ok thank you jdbabzy, byt what of the duration and number of questions? thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (44) (Reply)

Direct Entry Admission 2015 / UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing / Universities Pull Out Of ASUU Strike 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.