Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,761 members, 7,798,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates - Education (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates (121576 Views)

Pressid 2015/2016 List Of Successful Candidates / Covenant University’s First Class Graduates Dominate PRESSID / PRESSID Scholarship; List Of Successful Candidates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by MoyoGENERAL: 12:00am On Apr 16, 2015
One thing I know is that We've been BLESSED with several potentials WHO will Front the change we envisage in this country and the continent beyond!

To the 102 Scholars, I congratulate YOU!
To my Other Amicable and formidable Scholars who fought relentlessly, Other Opportunities Awaits! Better Ones!

We ALL are the FUTURE!
Let's JUST KEEP MOVING till WE all get there!

SEE you At the briefing!
#don't limit GOD#

6 Likes

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by rkarang: 2:23am On Apr 16, 2015
All thanks to God, my brother is among them...
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by ayomideeng: 5:41am On Apr 16, 2015
To God be the glory!
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by chygoz3(m): 5:59am On Apr 16, 2015
Congratulations to you all!
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 16, 2015
They have changed it to top 100 universities.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 16, 2015
MacMaster01:
Thank you Jesus grin grin grin grin
Congrats, really happy for you smiley smiley..

All the best in your studies. ..
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by marqueetim(m): 10:25am On Apr 16, 2015
Hw far, hope u made the list?
nnannaidoko:
They have changed it to top 100 universities.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by kosb: 11:33am On Apr 16, 2015
Xcely:
Congrats guys! Wonder if there are any Chevening peeps in the house smiley

Yes Boss, as Pressid no come work. I pray this comes out good...
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by obiscolly(m): 1:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
Congrats to the successful fellows! Do your country proud. For the rest like me who weren't successful, its not the end of the road. I know our miracles are still forthcoming. See you all at the top.

7 Likes

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by McSterling(m): 3:30pm On Apr 16, 2015
Apart from O' level and the test scores, what other criterion is used for selecting beneficiaries of this award? Is cgpa also used?
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
MacMaster01:
Thank you Jesus grin grin grin grin
Thanking God for you bro... Wishing you all the best!
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
jannimex:
Thanks to the Almighty, can't express how happy and grateful I am. Congratulations to all..
Wow... So happy for you! Congratulations!
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by CCsurplus007(m): 9:15pm On Apr 16, 2015
Pls can anyone help me with a very good IELTS preparatory material. I need it urgently..Thanks
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by MacMaster01(m): 9:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
CCsurplus007:
Pls can anyone help me with a very good IELTS preparatory material. I need it urgently..Thanks
Ieltsbuddy.com that's the site I used for mine, but the red book that is sold at ielts office is also helpful for practise tEsts
Yask2guy:
Thanking God for you bro... Wishing you all the best!
I appreciate bro, thanks alot.
MarvellousGod:
Congrats, really happy for you smiley smiley..
All the best in your studies. ..
Thanks dear smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by cc150615(f): 10:00pm On Apr 16, 2015
These book ppl sha! Congrats to the successful SCHOLARS....
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by lantessy(m): 11:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
Congratulations to all the successful scholars. Wishing you all the best.

1 Like

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by kizmadu(m): 4:22pm On Apr 17, 2015
Hey guys..congrats on making d list..successful scholars in Mech or Chem Eng. Interested in a sch in the US should contact me..
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by MoyoGENERAL: 5:46pm On Apr 17, 2015
kizmadu:
Hey guys..congrats on making d list..successful scholars in Mech or Chem Eng. Interested in a sch in the US should contact me..
starting when?
this year or next?
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by victolo: 5:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
gbadeolu1:
Has anyone got a mail on the particular date for the said briefing? I need get my passport before then. pls reply
whr u also selected?
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by victolo: 5:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
pls i wish to know wen dis year's application is goin to start....tnx
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by gbadeolu1: 6:39pm On Apr 17, 2015
victolo:

whr u also selected?
Yes, I am.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by gbadeolu1: 6:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
victolo:
pls i wish to know wen dis year's application is goin to start....tnx
The 4th edition should be around August\Sept.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Xcely: 6:46pm On Apr 17, 2015
kosb:

Yes Boss, as Pressid no come work. I pray this comes out good...

Abi oh, what course did you apply for? Taken IELTS? Me Durham, Renewable Energy.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by rkarang: 8:19pm On Apr 17, 2015
Please, I need list of institutions in UK that their MSC application is still on.

Field: Mathematics
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by CCsurplus007(m): 8:46pm On Apr 17, 2015
rkarang:
Please, I need list of institutions in UK that their MSC application is still on.

Hi I would advise you to mail any of the schools you are interested in. If you are part of the sucessful scholars, inform them you would be studying with a full funded scholarship you can as well send them the link. I know they would allow you apply even if the deadline has passed. I advised few frnds abt this and their preferred department did allow them to apply. I hope yours wont be different.
cheers

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
Congratulations to the 102 selected candidates...
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by berildan(m): 10:27pm On Apr 17, 2015
rkarang:

If you're looking to do Maths, you probably want to consider the famous schools for maths (COWI) in this order Cambridge Oxford Warwick Imperial. Last time I checked, Warwick was still open.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by rkarang: 1:04am On Apr 18, 2015
CCsurplus007:

Hi I would advise you to mail any of the schools you are interested in. If you are part of the sucessful scholars, inform them you would be studying with a full funded scholarship you can as well send them the link. I know they would allow you apply even if the deadline has passed. I advised few frnds abt this and their preferred department did allow them to apply. I hope yours wont be different.
cheers

Many thanks and God bless!

I'll definitely pass across the info to my brother...
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by rkarang: 1:05am On Apr 18, 2015
berildan:

If you're looking to do Maths, you probably want to consider the famous schools for maths (COWI) in this order Cambridge Oxford Warwick Imperial. Last time I checked, Warwick was still open.

Alright, thanks!
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by gbadeolu1: 2:56am On Apr 18, 2015
CCsurplus007:

cheers
I feel thankful with this post. God bless you. I want to ask however if it is mailing the course department or admissions office. thank you.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by CCsurplus007(m): 7:04am On Apr 18, 2015
gbadeolu1:

I feel thankful with this post. God bless you. I want to ask however if it is mailing the course department or admissions office. thank you.

Mail the admission office and also copy the department. On your mail sound a little bit desperate like telling them this school is my dream sch bla bla bla..you get and that If you dont utilise the scholarship this year the offer would be gone. Also that out of the whole schools, University A is the only school that has a good reserch component and that your future career aligns with them...just hype the school briefly. Also make sure you send them the link to comfirm and that its a full funded scholarship. Cheers bro
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by kizmadu(m): 8:58am On Apr 18, 2015
MoyoGENERAL:

starting when?
this year or next?

This year

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (Reply)

Direct Entry Admission 2015 / UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing / Universities Pull Out Of ASUU Strike 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.