Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,914 members, 7,802,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Win 2,000 - N10,000 Weekly On So Timed Quiz Programm Free To Join - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Win 2,000 - N10,000 Weekly On So Timed Quiz Programm Free To Join (5530 Views)

How To Generate N6,000- N10,000 Daily!! / "Real Screts On How To Earn 50k Weekly On Aliexpress " / One Lucky Blogger Is Going To Win 2,000 Credits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Win 2,000 - N10,000 Weekly On So Timed Quiz Programm Free To Join by toluxa1(m): 8:07am On Aug 14, 2012
Make at least N2,000 Daily/ Weekly by just answering 3 Objective Questions in less than 10 Minutes.

WIN 2,000 - N10,000 WEEKLY ON SO TIMED QUIZ PROGRAMM FREE TO JOIN
There is a new Website in Town which makes making money easy with Fun. Its the easiest way to make Money in Nigeria without stress in the comfort of your home.
THIS WEBSITE IS ABOUT THREE THINGS
1. Reading short passages on the Website.
2. Answering questions based on the passages you have read within the shortest time possible.
3. Getting paid up to a sum of 10,000 NAIRA if you are one of the winners. The Money is deposited in your Bank Account or Sent as Recharge Card to your GSM Phone depending on your choice as chosen during your Account registration
[i][/i]
Good news is - THIS IS A GAME YOU ENJOY, YOU GET PAID INSTANTLY AND ITS ABSOLUTELY FREE TO JOIN!!! Wanna try?
FOR PARTICIPATION / SIGN UP:
Click here to register. http://f.sotimed.com/referral.php?ref=953
Registration takes less than 3 Minutes
Note this: If prompted for Refferer Phone Number, imput 08101026421 to make your Registration quick and Legitimate

PURPLEBOLT LIMITED was founded and registered in Nigeria in April 12 2011. It is a private company wholly owned by Nigerians. The company's registration number is RC: 947034. The company operation is situated at 26a Adesina street link, off obafemi awolowo way, ikeja, Lagos. PURPLEBOLT provides outstanding Information Technology services primarily focusing on Online Internet Advertising and Marketing.
With us, its simply riches within reach.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Why should I participate?

Participating makes sense because you can hardly loose. There is knowledge to be gained and cash to be made with little or no input on your side. That’s the reason for our slogan “Riches Within Reach”.

You read and learn free
You answer only 3 objective questions on what you have read
You earn at least N2,000 Daily/ Weekly
Lastly, its free to join, Free to gain knowledge and absolutely free to earn reccurrent Income Everyweel.
How do I participate?

To participate, simply register by visiting this link HERE http://f.sotimed.com/referral.php?ref=953 Sign up and expect our notification for the next quiz.

What do I need to participate?

All you need is either a laptop or a mobile phone such as blackberry phone, Nokia Phones etc with internet connection. The site has been tested very well on blackberry browsers as well as nokia but the outcome on other mobile phone browsers is not guaranteed. Most GSM Network now give free Megabite so you dont have to spend money on Internet cost because you only need to spend few minutes on the internet.

Hope this is not a scam?

Generally we will prove how genuine we are over time but for now, we can guarantee you that if anybody is asking you to pay money into a particular account, asking you for your ATM pin, or to send a recharge card to a particular mail address or phone number, disregard it immediately because purplebolt management will NEVER ask you to do that.
We have requested for your account details in our sign-up form, please note that completing this field is OPTIONAL and we requested for it because we intend to make paying into your bank account possible however for those that are skeptical and for this reason have decided not to complete the account details field, your phone line will simply be credited with the credit worth the amount you have won. WE WILL NEVER ASK YOU FOR MONEY, WE ONLY GIVE.

Will I have to pay any money?

No, you don’t need to pay us any money to participate.

How will I know the date and time for the Quiz

Currently, Quiz starts by exactly 5PM on Sundays and only lasts for 10 Minutes. We will however notify your GSM Mobile phone as soon as we have new Quizes.

How soon after a quiz will the results be available?

The results will be available 10 minutes after quiz starts.
How will I know if I’m a winner?
Your name and phone number will appear in the list of winners when you visit the correction page. You might also receive SMS notification. You should also see it on your homepage how much it is you have won.

How long before I get paid?

Depending on the bank, it might take up to 72 hours but we will pay instantly. If you are recharging your phone with the money won, you should get it almost instantly.

How do I get paid?

Payment shall be made into you bank account or your phone shall be recharged depending on the option you choose. If you are a winner, you shall be chanced to choose your mode of payment from the home page or correction page.

How often will the quizzes be hosted?

For now, since its just starting, we will strive to host at least a quiz in a week and over time, it might change to daily.

How will I know when there is a quiz?

Please follow us on twitter(@purplebolts) and join our fanpage on facebook. Occasionally, we might send text messages too. Feel free to check our website HERE
http://f.sotimed.com/referral.php?ref=953
Best of Luck in your new venture.
Re: Win 2,000 - N10,000 Weekly On So Timed Quiz Programm Free To Join by toluxa1(m): 7:58pm On Aug 14, 2012
The next question will be coming soon
Re: Win 2,000 - N10,000 Weekly On So Timed Quiz Programm Free To Join by toluxa1(m): 1:36pm On Aug 18, 2012
Hope you guys are registering.
Re: Win 2,000 - N10,000 Weekly On So Timed Quiz Programm Free To Join by tobssyt(m): 5:36pm On Aug 18, 2012
They didnt accept my name. Why?
Re: Win 2,000 - N10,000 Weekly On So Timed Quiz Programm Free To Join by Loris576(m): 6:53pm On Apr 05, 2020
tobssyt:
They didnt accept my name. Why?
Is the quiz still on ?

(1) (Reply)

Latest 2nd Edition Hp Dm 4 Corei 5 #110,000 750gb,6gram Full Option / What To Do To Start Earning N75,000 -- N300,000+ Naira Into Your Bank Account. / Are You Still Not On Linkedin????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.