Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? (46110 Views)

Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / Romantic Names You Can Call Your Spouse In Your Local Dialect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by abdulkayus(m): 8:50am On Aug 15, 2012
Kwara, ilorin Yoruba, Mo ni ife ee, mo fe re ee
kano, hausa Ina sanki/ka, Ina kaunar ki/ka ki = female ka=male
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by rockafela(m): 8:51am On Aug 15, 2012
warripekin: from warri south west lga delta state: I loff you

u nor try for this guy

From the Itsekiri Warri Delta State: Mofe Ofore'
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by Zi: 8:58am On Aug 15, 2012
Chinese will say 'Wo ai ni' stressing each word. cheesy
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by Sacredcow: 9:01am On Aug 15, 2012
Be my sugar, garri, kuli-kuli n crayfish. From Planet earth
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by Butoneday2(m): 9:01am On Aug 15, 2012
Johannesburg, South Africa= yatanda.
Anambra state, Nnewi= ahuru m gi n'anya, Lol.
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by Cuteobi(f): 9:03am On Aug 15, 2012
Representing Onitsha Anambra State 'Afulum I na anya'.
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by sucezTP(f): 9:05am On Aug 15, 2012
Lagos island-
, Lasgidi
Mi yofe e
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by Ramseygodwin(m): 9:08am On Aug 15, 2012
mine is meh huemoel esan west local govt edo state.

1 Like

Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by kruku: 9:09am On Aug 15, 2012
mi vbe guono ke vwen ! Urhobo
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 15, 2012
abdulkayus:

who told u there are hausas and fulani in kwara, dey are nt indigene, dey only come to do business and go, so get ur facts straight. Kwara has Yoruba(d largest tribe), nupe and baruba, simple.
Okay! wink

abdulkayus: Kwara, ilorin Yoruba, Mo ni ife ee, mo fe re ee
kano, hausa Ina sanki/ka, Ina kaunar ki/ka ki = female ka=male
I don't always see too many people from Kwara on NL.
-Waves frantically-

Zi: Chinese will say 'Wo ai ni' stressing each word. cheesy
That sounds really cool. =p
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by Sijo01(f): 9:14am On Aug 15, 2012
Willzkid: i rue vben we- Benin

Lol...... U try.
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by Afam4eva(m): 9:18am On Aug 15, 2012
kandiikane: nne kaanu leeh.

Nobb naa la or Daam laa nobb.
Pls, what language is this?
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by Eefhay: 9:19am On Aug 15, 2012
killuminati: ana'uhubuk grin
ana uhibbuk
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by tijehi(f): 9:21am On Aug 15, 2012
@ dnawah:

[color=#770077][color=#990000] Yield: Quebec - Je t'aime
Kwara (Brapp Brapp Brappp; bullet bullet!!!) - Mo ni ife e

je t'aime is french pls

Oga Madam
They speak french in Quebec
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by Afam4eva(m): 9:23am On Aug 15, 2012
Nkanu, Enugu(IGBO) - Afuru ngu n'eya
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by diesel86: 9:24am On Aug 15, 2012
Ife e on pa mi bi oti grin grin grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 15, 2012
tijehi: @ dnawah:

Oga Madam
They speak french in Quebec

Did I say otherwise?

It seems people cannot read on NL. What is this? lol
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by Alonga: 9:30am On Aug 15, 2012
URHOBO.me vweguono kparowhe omote.
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by SlyIg(f): 9:34am On Aug 15, 2012
Mmuma fien (Annang in Akwa Ibom state).
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by kellystech(m): 9:55am On Aug 15, 2012
Mine is ikwerre, obiakpo LGA= mhurum giwa n'aya grin
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by sucezTP(f): 10:03am On Aug 15, 2012
abdulkayus:

who told u there are hausas and fulani in kwara, dey are nt indigene, dey only come to do business and go, so get ur facts straight. Kwara has Yoruba(d largest tribe), nupe and baruba, simple.

What of the hausas and fulanis in jebba north. Are they not indigenes? Or, is jebba not part of kwara state? Though, i'm aware that, the barubas dominated barutin, while the nupes are mostly found in lafiagi, patigi, edu(don't know if i'm right)..
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by wisematto(m): 10:12am On Aug 15, 2012
badagry west local govt development area,lagos state.Nyin wan nawe
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by Drsheddy(m): 10:22am On Aug 15, 2012
IGALA=Nafedo we
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by starboyikenna(m): 10:31am On Aug 15, 2012
akwa ibom..essien udim LGA..mmuma f'ien
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by bibina: 10:48am On Aug 15, 2012
toygod2: AKWA IBOM..........mo ma f'iem

Akwa Ibom is not a tribe mind you, its a state made up of ethnic groups! this thing you posted i don't know!! i am annang by tribe and we say mu ma fien!!! while efiks say me ma fi!!!!
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by tiebe: 10:48am On Aug 15, 2012
Willzkid: i rue vben we- Benin

or emwen rue ye mwen. grin
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 15, 2012
:Pls nairalanders...... How do I say in oron akwa ibom that I love you?

How do I also say, ' you precious in my sight'...
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by xpensivethony: 11:06am On Aug 15, 2012
ogugua88: California, US - I love you. Lol.
Neni is nt a local gvt,it si Aniocha
Igbo, Neni LGA, Anambra - Afuru m gi n'anya.
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by abdulkayus(m): 11:09am On Aug 15, 2012
sucezTP:

What of the hausas and fulanis in jebba north. Are they not indigenes? Or, is jebba not part of kwara state? Though, i'm aware that, the barubas dominated barutin, while the nupes are mostly found in lafiagi, patigi, edu(don't know if i'm right)..

jebba is nt even in kwara, its d border btw kwara and niger and even so dey are nt hausa, mostly jebba ppl are nupe bt dey understand hausa. Any hausa or fulani u c in jebba came to trade, finish. Its is only in some part of niger lyk kontagora dat u will find hausa bt dey hav been nupenized, d rest of niger(minna, bida, etc) are all inhabited by nupes, CIAO.
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by abdulkayus(m): 11:10am On Aug 15, 2012
sucezTP:

jebba is nt even in kwara, its d border btw kwara and niger and even so dey are nt hausa, mostly jebba ppl are nupe bt dey understand hausa. Any hausa or fulani u c in jebba came to trade, finish. Its is only in some part of niger lyk kontagora dat u will find hausa bt dey hav been nupenized, d rest of niger(minna, bida, etc) are all inhabited by nupes, CIAO. U are right abt d barubas in barutin(border to benin republic) and nupe in kwara are found in lafiagi, patigi, tsaragi. Edu is a local govt
Re: How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? by Afam4eva(m): 11:11am On Aug 15, 2012
bibina:

Akwa Ibom is not a tribe mind you, its a state made up of ethnic groups! this thing you posted i don't know!! i am annang by tribe and we say mu ma fien!!! while efiks say me ma fi!!!!
Keep creating unnecessary divisions among yourselves. Every dialect has now become a tribe. Tufiakwa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Young And Unmarried Girls Wearing Wedding Rings. / My Pre-wedding Photos / This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.