Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:10 PM

Wat Would U Do To Ur Babe If....... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wat Would U Do To Ur Babe If....... (2180 Views)

Pic: Whn Ur Babe Keep Disturbing U That She Wanna Ride Power Bike / Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) / If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wat Would U Do To Ur Babe If....... by MariaGoretti: 1:37pm On Aug 15, 2012
sexkillz: Who wouldn't? But not right there and then, necessitating my leave. . .
ur blood too dey hot o! I was thinkin, once u leave, dts d end.
Re: Wat Would U Do To Ur Babe If....... by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 15, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
ur blood too dey hot o! I was thinkin, once u leave, dts d end.
Nah. . .
Re: Wat Would U Do To Ur Babe If....... by AtheistD(m): 1:57pm On Aug 15, 2012
sexkillz: You still left. . .

The idea is to leave but get closure first and also ensure there are no mix ups. Also, a chance to come clean might allow her the opportunity to spill all her dirty deeds.
Re: Wat Would U Do To Ur Babe If....... by MariaGoretti: 2:00pm On Aug 15, 2012
sexkillz: Nah. . .
wot if she was actuali been blackmailed? U will go apologisin to her for nt standing by her at dt point?
Re: Wat Would U Do To Ur Babe If....... by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 15, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
wot if she was actuali been blackmailed? U will go apologisin to her for nt standing by her at dt point?
She should be thanking me for keeping my cool and walking away. . .
Re: Wat Would U Do To Ur Babe If....... by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 15, 2012
Atheist:-D:

The idea is to leave but get closure first and also ensure there are no mix ups. Also, a chance to come clean might allow her the opportunity to spill all her dirty deeds.

No No No. This is my idea and what i have been defending all along. . . This is your idea below. Switching your stance? wink

Atheist:-D:

Quietly

I would ask her quietly to level with me. I would hive her a chance to come out with the truth, then leave.
Re: Wat Would U Do To Ur Babe If....... by MariaGoretti: 2:12pm On Aug 15, 2012
sexkillz: She should be thanking me for keeping my cool and walking away. . .
did u get mi question at al?
Re: Wat Would U Do To Ur Babe If....... by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 15, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
did u get mi question at al?
I owe her no apology. I did not blackmail her. Neither did i do her wrong by taking my leave from that scene. Taking my leave from the scene does not mean i left her there and went home. I am not that insensitive.
Re: Wat Would U Do To Ur Babe If....... by MariaGoretti: 2:27pm On Aug 15, 2012
sexkillz: I owe her no apology. I did not blackmail her. Neither did i do her wrong by taking my leave from that scene. Taking my leave from the scene does not mean i left her there and went home. I am not that insensitive.
bt regardin hw u treated dis case, u wia insensitive a bit. Seriously, woueva happend to dis quote - ' innocent, until proven guilty' ?
Re: Wat Would U Do To Ur Babe If....... by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 15, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
bt regardin hw u treated dis case, u wia insensitive a bit
How? Expatiate. . .
Re: Wat Would U Do To Ur Babe If....... by MariaGoretti: 2:55pm On Aug 15, 2012
sexkillz: How? Expatiate. . .
lyk i said earlier, woueva happend to 'innocent until prooven guilty' ?
Re: Wat Would U Do To Ur Babe If....... by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 15, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
lyk i said earlier, woueva happend to 'innocent until prooven guilty' ?
I never pronounced her innocent or guilty. I only left the scene. Subsequent confabulations between us would either prove her guilt or innocence.

Do you prescribe i start questioning her in front of the waiter and possibly, other customers, in a bid to get to the root of the matter?
Re: Wat Would U Do To Ur Babe If....... by MariaGoretti: 3:10pm On Aug 15, 2012
sexkillz: I never pronounced her innocent or guilty. I only left the scene. Subsequent confabulations between us would either prove her guilt or innocence.

Do you prescribe i start questioning her in front of the waiter and possibly, other customers, in a bid to get to the root of the matter?
nope, u r misundastandin mi. All am askin is dis, y will u leave d scene? I mean, isnt she ur gf? Even if d waiter cums up wif dt stunt, at least u stand by her at dt moment, den wn u guys get to ur crib or wiaeva, u cn question her. Realy, leavin d scene sounds insensitive to mi. Its just lyk sayin, 'gal deal with it urself, am outa hia'. It doesnt mke sense. It shows dt u will also leave wen shes in trouble. Lil tings lyk dis matas. He who has bin trusted wit lil tings n d person does veri well will b trusted wif bigger tings.
Re: Wat Would U Do To Ur Babe If....... by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 15, 2012
I asked you a question. . .

Do you prescribe i start questioning her in front of the waiter and possibly other customers, in a bid to get to the root of the matter?
Re: Wat Would U Do To Ur Babe If....... by MariaGoretti: 3:28pm On Aug 15, 2012
sexkillz: I asked you a question. . .

Do you prescribe i start questioning her in front of the waiter and possibly other customers, in a bid to get to the root of the matter?
i alridi ansad dt, nope
Re: Wat Would U Do To Ur Babe If....... by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 15, 2012
Samiceman: You Took your Babe on a Date and the Waiter was Like; "Aunty How Far? Chief nko?... Shey Na your New Maga be this??

What will you do??
Maria, this is the scenario again in case you have forgotten. . .

Mind you, the waiter called me a "new maga". That is an insult to me directly. So now, i have two scenarios. The waiter and my girlfriend. Do you really expect me to sit there in front of everyone and start questioning the two of them?
Re: Wat Would U Do To Ur Babe If....... by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 15, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
i alridi ansad dt, nope
Since your answer is NO, i believe you now see reasons why it is best to stand up quietly, leave the scene and thrash issues out later to determine the level of her guilt, innocence or the reason and the extent of the blackmail. . .

That is "if" it was a blackmail.
Re: Wat Would U Do To Ur Babe If....... by MariaGoretti: 3:33pm On Aug 15, 2012
sexkillz: Maria, this is the scenario again in case you have forgotten. . .

Mind you, the waiter called me a "new maga". That is an insult to me directly. So now, i have two scenarios. The waiter and my girlfriend. Do you really expect me to sit there in front of everyone and start questioning the two of them?
i neva said u shuld, Sexkillz, bt u neva said u fleein d scene wif ur gf.
Re: Wat Would U Do To Ur Babe If....... by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 15, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
i neva said u shuld, Sexkillz, bt u neva said u fleein d scene wif ur gf.
Of course I'll stand up and leave without her. She has a case to answer and will choose to leave with me or not. . .

And again, my leaving the scene does not mean i will leave her there and go home.
Re: Wat Would U Do To Ur Babe If....... by MariaGoretti: 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2012
sexkillz: Of course I'll stand up and leave without her. She has a case to answer and will choose to leave with me or not. . .

And again, my leaving the scene does not mean i will leave her there and go home.
owk, nw am satisfied! Aniwayz, its all abt individual differences.
Re: Wat Would U Do To Ur Babe If....... by avicky(f): 7:02pm On Aug 15, 2012
sexkillz: And what if she was not being blackmailed? What if i have been hearing rumours and this innocent guy just confirmed it?
Why did u take her out in d first place when u've been hearing rumours about her?

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Sins Yo Mustn't Commit Against A Woman / To Marry Or Not To Marry A Single Mum. Will U? / 7 Important Health Benefits Of Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.