Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? (31892 Views)

Guy & Lady Rocking Same Outfit: Who Wore It Better? / Funke Akindele Or Mercy Johnson; Who Wore It Better? / Fashion battle: Iniobong Vs. Omotola Vs. Rita. Vs. Genevieve. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by Abimbola29(m): 6:37pm On Aug 15, 2012
This are peoples wife for heavens sake,Ωα̲̅ wao Oº°˚˚°º
Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 15, 2012
Gene. Perfect body for that dress.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 15, 2012
Bengydammy: I think Omotola is better than Gen
the question at hand is not who is better or who is more beautiful, who wore the dress better? And my answer, genny offcourse. Luv omotola but the dress doesn't look good on her, not for her body type. She should learn to dress for her body type and not just for fashion nuff said.

Missyb you know genny is way way ahead of omotola in the style department so u opened this thread to humiliate my girl omotola. cry

4 Likes

Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 15, 2012
Sam Milla: Crap. Why should i care?
grin what are you doing here sir? grin

4 Likes

Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 15, 2012
It should be Gene with anoda lady with one baby nt omoSUPERSEXY.
Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by abysirius(m): 7:03pm On Aug 15, 2012
dasparrow:

What if Genny does not want anymore kids? after all, she already has a daughter and kids cost alot of money and are not puppies that one aquires anyhow. This is why many Nigerians breed so many kids that they can't take care of and then become abusive towards them like the musa family in england.

And as for being a wife, what work is there in being a wife? Don't most Nigerian wives have housekeepers who do all the domestic work in the home? Or is taking in .d.ic/k in the bedroom every other night considered hard work?
Haba! Is ur 'IQ' this low? U seem to think shallow.
Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 15, 2012
I always tell my people "It's the like of Omosexy or no marriage! "
Omonwa carry go!
Two of them over try but I give it to Omonwam.
Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by waja(m): 7:21pm On Aug 15, 2012
What competition is this?
Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by kelsefex: 7:25pm On Aug 15, 2012
afam4eva:
lol grin una no go kill person for hia
na wa for you o....hahahahaha...u get mouth

1 Like

Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by seyigirl(f): 7:31pm On Aug 15, 2012
logica: Who owns the dress and who borrowed who?
Na omotola borrow genevive and the shoe that omotola was wearing na genevive borrow am
Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 15, 2012
Genevieve (Bottom left): Sexy, confident pose; looks ahead, kinda like she’s smizing with her eyes. (ANTM, anyone? lol)
Omotola (Upper left): Contrasts Genevieve’s. I like her eyelashes and hips tho, hehe.

Genevieve (Bottom right): Big, genuine smile; stands uprightly
Omotola (Upper right): Awkward pose; slouches. I do think it’s kinda cute how her jaw’s dropped, although it doesn't help the picture at all. Seems like she’s interacting with the audience and isn’t afraid to be silly, which’s a plus.

I thought it would be unfair to judge simply based on body (because in terms of being fit alone, Genevieve would take it), but taking other factors into consideration, she still wins. I will say that Omotola's full-figured body wore the dress well; her poses and body language just weren't doing much for her in these pictures.

Winner?: Genevieve: 9/10
Omotola: 6/10

I hope I've been fair enough.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by TalkingBird: 7:43pm On Aug 15, 2012
Should I bordered about this?
Just asking though!
Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by ifyalways(f): 7:43pm On Aug 15, 2012
Gene wore it better.

What's the relationship btw the OP's question with number of kids, marriage et all

Shuo!

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by Ewoma45(f): 7:44pm On Aug 15, 2012
tjskii: Geneviv wore it beta,motola killed hers wth those horribl horrible shoes
Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 15, 2012
Fhemmmy: Wait till Gene is mother of 4 or is it 3 like Omotola, wait till Gene has to be wife and then, we could do the comparison . . . .But Omotola knows her stuff, while Gene is just as cute too
At the end of the day, they are both Nigerian sister and they make us proud

True.
Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by ikekings(m): 8:15pm On Aug 15, 2012
Omotola get body wella..... Gene too gbaski joor......
Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:25pm On Aug 15, 2012
Fhemmmy: Wait till Gene is mother of 4 or is it 3 like Omotola, wait till Gene has to be wife and then, we could do the comparison . . . .But Omotola knows her stuff, while Gene is just as cute too

STICK to the question abeg ! Na so una go dey take fail JAMB everytime . The question is WHO WORE IT BETTER ! Wetin concern the children wen Omotola get with the question of the OP . Is having kids now a criteria for looking beautiful? Or are you saying all these young beauty pageants don't deserve what they won because dem neva born pikin yet ? Gene wore it better END OF STORY !! Angela Jolie has given birth to 3 kids and yet she has managed to keep her shape and look really hot and desirable and lets not forget she is older than Omotola . Omotola should have watched her weight gain or better still hit the gym right after giving birth . Enough of this habit of using omotola's kids as an excuse whenever topics like this comes up

9 Likes

Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by fio(m): 8:49pm On Aug 15, 2012
This will neva end. Ur're comparing omotola on stage talking to people with genevive on red carpet, this post is not meaningfull and silly......why not bring both celebrities on red carpet and then compare.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by Fem60(m): 8:49pm On Aug 15, 2012
Base on beauty, Omotola fine past, but on dis dressing nah Gene be master dat dress fit her body 2 much
Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:51pm On Aug 15, 2012
f i o: This will neva end. Ur're comparing omotola on stage talking to people with genevive on red carpet, this post is not meaningfull and silly......why not bring both celebrities on red carpet and then compare.

Shioooooo!!! which kain reasoning be dis one again ? grin grin grin
Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by fio(m): 8:53pm On Aug 15, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:

Shioooooo!!! which kain reasoning be dis one again ? grin grin grin

please stay out of this if their is nothing sensible to write.
Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by tellwsdom: 8:54pm On Aug 15, 2012
[size=15pt]Rubbish at its peak angry angry[/size]
Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by omar22(m): 8:56pm On Aug 15, 2012

Word!!!!!!!!!!!

Its an unfair comparison mother of 4 to someone who had a child very young? lets wait till another 3 kids had sucked 3 barrels of milk from Gene's Bre/ast then we could make the comparison
Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by cdamsel(f): 9:09pm On Aug 15, 2012
Rocktation: Omotola needs to hit the gym. And lightning-fast too! undecided
would like 2 c u after ur 3rd child?mtchewww
Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by nnemmpi(m): 9:26pm On Aug 15, 2012
Gene all the way,but omosexy is also sweet

1 Like

Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by sissa: 9:29pm On Aug 15, 2012
Omotola is better than geniv,cos despite d fact that omotola is mother of four.She stil looking gud.
Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by yemmy19(m): 9:29pm On Aug 15, 2012
Both luks take-away.
Those that ar condemning Omotola,who among u has hooked a pretty girl like D̶̲̥̅̊ĭ§ b4,sow sumthng like D̶̲̥̅̊ĭ§ fø̲̣̣я̅ ur so-called girlfrnd aπϑ let's Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴͡ how she looks like
Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by Rocktation(f): 9:34pm On Aug 15, 2012
cdamsel: would like 2 c u after ur 3rd child?mtchewww

...and who is this one again? Is she the only one that has given birth to three children? Mschewwwwww.
Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 15, 2012
Omotola wore it better dan Gen
Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by Princessaleeza: 9:42pm On Aug 15, 2012
Talking of beauty Omosexy,when we talk of shape Omosexy,after 4 & still looking sexy d diff is clear now.
Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by Princessaleeza: 9:48pm On Aug 15, 2012
aze: It should be Gene with anoda lady with one baby nt omoSUPERSEXY.
yes o both of them re just 2 diff person entirely.Omosexy is far better,i dont no wot u guys re using 2 jugde o.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better? by cap28: 9:54pm On Aug 15, 2012
who gives a fck?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do / Pictures Of Lagos Street Fashion As Captured On The Street / Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.