Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,460 members, 7,781,329 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:34 PM

Between Diamond Bank And GTB, Which Pays Higher - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Between Diamond Bank And GTB, Which Pays Higher (4033 Views)

Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Between INEC And GTB Which One Would U Choose? / Diamond Or Gtb, Which Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Diamond Bank And GTB, Which Pays Higher by cpatra(f): 5:32pm On Aug 14, 2012
Pls can someone tell me the pay salary of GTB and diamond, the entry and ET. I need to make a choice. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Between Diamond Bank And GTB, Which Pays Higher by bgberbo: 5:16pm On Aug 15, 2012
welfare packages for staff in diamondbank is better and the salary is more,however, u rise more rapidly in GTB. wish u the best in ur choice making.
Re: Between Diamond Bank And GTB, Which Pays Higher by kingfisher1: 11:53pm On Aug 15, 2012
@bgeboor,pls hw much is †ђξ salary A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ welfare packages? God bless u for ur responce
Re: Between Diamond Bank And GTB, Which Pays Higher by dotmana1: 2:07am On Aug 16, 2012
With all fairness,the only bank as @ 2day 16th aug 2012 @2.03 that can stand GTbank in terms of pay and welfare package is FBN not Diamond.confirmed source

2 Likes

Re: Between Diamond Bank And GTB, Which Pays Higher by Estelle85: 7:18pm On Aug 17, 2012
Una neva stil talk hw much. Pls is dia any bank in naija dt pays entry level up 2 200k?
Re: Between Diamond Bank And GTB, Which Pays Higher by dotmana1: 9:14pm On Aug 17, 2012
GTbank pays nothing less dan 205k monthly net.
Re: Between Diamond Bank And GTB, Which Pays Higher by patho171: 8:27am On Aug 18, 2012
bgberbo you are a peddler of wrong information. the two highest paying banks today are GTB and FBN and it has been like that for long. GTB pays 4.8 for level 2; confirmed. level 1 should be like 4m P.A. they dont pay upfront so divide their annual pay by 12 and u have it. Diamond bank no get mouth where GTB dey
Re: Between Diamond Bank And GTB, Which Pays Higher by ennajod: 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2012
Re: Between Diamond Bank And GTB, Which Pays Higher by bgberbo: 1:49pm On Aug 29, 2012
patho171: bgberbo you are a peddler of wrong information. the two highest paying banks today are GTB and FBN and it has been like that for long. GTB pays 4.8 for level 2; confirmed. level 1 should be like 4m P.A. they dont pay upfront so divide their annual pay by 12 and u have it. Diamond bank no get mouth where GTB dey

bros diamond pays 5M plus for level 2 and 3M plus for level 1. i am not interested in which bank is better,that is all subjective!if u know what i mean.
Re: Between Diamond Bank And GTB, Which Pays Higher by debbiedoyin: 9:05pm On Mar 12, 2013
Guys pls this is very urgent..a friend got an offer
from both gtb and diamond bank to resume training
skul next week. Both are for graduate trainee..
Pls this question is for nairalanders that WORK IN
EITHER GTB OR DIAMOND and nairalanders that
knows soo much about both banks i.e current and
first hand info.
Pls Wats both banks condition for promotion & work
ethics?
Am not interested about the pay I just want a good
work enviroment not a stiff and mean environment
and a place where I can rise up quickly in my career
pursuit..thanks yall as u respond swiftly. God bless!
Re: Between Diamond Bank And GTB, Which Pays Higher by bucho(m): 11:07pm On Mar 12, 2013
Like I told you in the other thread,if pay package is your focus presently,take the Diamond offer otherwise go for GTB(ranks second in every other indices after FBN).Forget hearsay,I work with Diamond and we did a salary review middle of last year(after FBN did theirs),so we still top the chart for now.1st level(ET) takehome pay(consolidated) is 220k monthly.2nd level (BE) is 370k(consolidated) monthly.

1 Like

Re: Between Diamond Bank And GTB, Which Pays Higher by debbiedoyin: 1:22pm On Mar 13, 2013
Thank u
Re: Between Diamond Bank And GTB, Which Pays Higher by ennajod: 3:41pm On Mar 23, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Contract Staff( Retail Sales) / Reactor Beverages Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (9 Positions) / Nigerian Army SSC47/2021 And DSSC26/2021 Recruitment - Application Procedure.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.