Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

What Meaningful Thing Has Jonathan Done Since He Resumed Office ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Meaningful Thing Has Jonathan Done Since He Resumed Office ? (1447 Views)

What Has Jonathan Done For The Yoruba People / What Has Jonathan Done For Igbo People........?????????????? / What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? (2) (3) (4)

What Meaningful Thing Has Jonathan Done Since He Resumed Office ? by ceah(m): 8:41pm On Aug 14, 2012
timilehin007:

....... What meaningful thing has he done since he resumed office..? Everything about him is absurd and negative his first name has opposite influence on Nigeria, even spoiltwise, under his tenure we didnt make it to last nations cup, siasia w̶̲̥̅̊α̇̇̇s rated one of did best in Nigeria, proved it under obj and Yaradua, he was a failure under badluck..for the first time we've been participating in an olympic even we couldnt win even a corper or boiling ring let alone bronze..see the truth his he had ambition for naija, he convinced us enough to believe so for the first time in my life i voted and ȋ̝̊̅̄τ̣̣̥ was for him. He didnt know how this bad things happens,his name has bin transformed to be badluck for Naija. From subsidy, to Boko haram, to namibia make it a must to get visa b4 entering thier country, even Ghana that is suppose to be our neighbour now beef us to the fullest. These national humiliations are way too much..he has failed period

I was reading thru one of the many numerous post on the politics section and saw the quote above. Truely, Uncle Jona has achieved nothing meaningful since assuming office. I am so shocked that even in sport we have not won anything and siasia as a good coach during GEJ reign as a king turn bad....Hmnnn! I don't understand ....My grandpa used to tell me "The name you give a child matters alot". Hmnnn! Goodluck is really working for this man as an entity and Jonathan is affecting Nigeria like the Jona in the Bible.

Again I ask : What meaningful thing has Jonathan done since he resumed office ?
Re: What Meaningful Thing Has Jonathan Done Since He Resumed Office ? by ceah(m): 12:31pm On Aug 15, 2012
kingoflag:

Basically, "Go F**k yourselves, I'm not here to serve you. You're here to serve me and watch me eat $30,000/day meals, read N500Million newspapers, renovate my wife's office (even though its not recognized by the constitution) at a cost to the tax payers for $45.7Million, eat with utensils that cost N300million, go on all kinds of jamborees overseas with a retinue of aides---some of the conferences I won't even attend because I'll be so drunk from partying with my wife and celebrating her birthday the night before, order 200 Brand new cars for the pleasure of my wife and her homegirls, splurge and steal money like its going out of fashion then make you poor souls foot the bill by surprising you on the 1st of January with an increase in the prices of Gasoline products--- I'll do this while claiming the country will collapse if this increase is not made (even though I'm lying, but what you gonna do about it? I don't give a damn, remember?). I'll encourage my wife to become a Ghost worker and openly steal from the taxpayers by getting paid for services which she doesnt render, then, I'll further encourage her to clamor for a change in the constitution that'll enable her collect a pension as wife of the Ex-President of Nigeria. I'll do all these and more while majority of you all starve on $2/day. I DO NOT GIVE A DAMN. Oh, and Boko Haram are my siblings, so I can't hurt them, you guys will just have to deal with the bombings....." Lets not also forget that the biggest gangsters in the land are his homies.

The sins of this man are outrageous and the fact that he's still in power, tells a lot about the psyche of (a certain section of) Nigerians. This man should have been chased out of power a looooooong time ago and caged as a deterrent to others that might have the mindset that gaining power is a means for self-enrichment.
Re: What Meaningful Thing Has Jonathan Done Since He Resumed Office ? by ceah(m): 4:32pm On Aug 16, 2012
Atlanta'96 - Abacha
Gold - 2
Silver - 1
Bronze - 3
Total - 6

Sydney'00 - Obasanjo:
Gold - 1
Silver - 2
Bronze - 0
Total - 3

Athens'04 - Obasanjo:
Gold - 0
Silver - 0
Bronze - 2
Total - 2

Beijing'08 - Ya radua:
Gold - 0
Silver - 1
Bronze - 3
Total - 4

London'12 - Goodluck
Gold - 0
Silver - 0
Bronze - 0
Total - 0

...?

Re: What Meaningful Thing Has Jonathan Done Since He Resumed Office ? by CyberG: 5:38pm On Aug 16, 2012
Gold in corruption

Silver in Cassava breading

Bronze in BH

Re: What Meaningful Thing Has Jonathan Done Since He Resumed Office ? by ceah(m): 7:39pm On Aug 16, 2012
CyberG: Gold in corruption

Silver in Cassava breading

Bronze in BH

Re: What Meaningful Thing Has Jonathan Done Since He Resumed Office ? by Clerverly: 7:59pm On Aug 16, 2012
We shall set up a commitee to look into it undecided
Re: What Meaningful Thing Has Jonathan Done Since He Resumed Office ? by ceah(m): 10:55pm On Aug 16, 2012
Clerverly: We shall set up a commitee to look into it undecided

And we will set up a committee to look into why you are setting up a committee to look into it

Re: What Meaningful Thing Has Jonathan Done Since He Resumed Office ? by floriana(m): 3:46pm On Aug 17, 2012
He has launched the cassava bread and Chinese energy saving bulbs.
Re: What Meaningful Thing Has Jonathan Done Since He Resumed Office ? by ceah(m): 7:24pm On Aug 18, 2012
floriana: He has launched the cassava bread and Chinese energy saving bulbs.

dAMN MEANingFUL.... grin grin grin
Re: What Meaningful Thing Has Jonathan Done Since He Resumed Office ? by onatisi(m): 4:15am On Aug 19, 2012
dont worry we are on top of the situation and before i leave i have this to say"I DONT GIVE A DAMM"
Re: What Meaningful Thing Has Jonathan Done Since He Resumed Office ? by ceah(m): 2:43pm On Aug 20, 2012
onatisi: dont worry we are on top of the situation and before i leave i have this to say"I DONT GIVE A DAMM"

we will set up a committe to look into your comments angry angry angry

Re: What Meaningful Thing Has Jonathan Done Since He Resumed Office ? by Nobody: 5:41am On Aug 21, 2012
he has provided employment for 40 attack monkeys on nairaland
Re: What Meaningful Thing Has Jonathan Done Since He Resumed Office ? by dayokanu(m): 6:35am On Aug 21, 2012
He has introduced casava bread to solve hunger problems
Re: What Meaningful Thing Has Jonathan Done Since He Resumed Office ? by achi4u(m): 6:47am On Aug 21, 2012
oyb: he has provided employment for 40 attack monkeys on nairaland
We will set up a committee to look for this 40 attacking monkeysgringringrin
Re: What Meaningful Thing Has Jonathan Done Since He Resumed Office ? by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 21, 2012
Does your life depend on olympic medals?
Re: What Meaningful Thing Has Jonathan Done Since He Resumed Office ? by boron10(m): 7:15am On Aug 21, 2012
He has done meaningful things na, removal of subsidy and renaming of UNILAG. What other meaningful things do you people expect from a dumba.ss? lipsrsealed

Re: What Meaningful Thing Has Jonathan Done Since He Resumed Office ? by don33310(m): 11:10am On Aug 21, 2012
NOTHING and President Jonathan does not give a DAMN! because he has Damn Patience as a wife.
Re: What Meaningful Thing Has Jonathan Done Since He Resumed Office ? by ifeci: 11:27am On Aug 21, 2012
Nothing
Re: What Meaningful Thing Has Jonathan Done Since He Resumed Office ? by Obukoogene: 12:46pm On Aug 22, 2012
oyb: he has provided employment for 40 attack monkeys on nairaland
at least he has done something for the 40. whom have you provide employment for, pple are entitled to their opinions, see your basket mouth
Re: What Meaningful Thing Has Jonathan Done Since He Resumed Office ? by Oboi: 3:46pm On Nov 26, 2012
I do not really care! That's one thing almost every Nigerian wants, things cannot be done as soon as it is declared! Jonathan is trying to stop corruption and that is the BIGGEST problem in Nigeria, with corruption our roads will still be bad our electricity will still be low. Nigeria has the technology but we can't KEEP the technology. We have the electricity but people NEPA people want money they cut you off for what they didn't even give you! So Jonathan had tried an electricity stuffs to add constant electricity but I can still tell it failed. You see the more your rush the lower the country goes! Atleast there's something Nigeria has, it's the best oil producing company in Africa! Which means basically Nigeria is somehow the richest country in Africa!
Re: What Meaningful Thing Has Jonathan Done Since He Resumed Office ? by anulaxad(m): 5:50pm On Nov 26, 2012
ceah:

And we will set up a committee to look into why you are setting up a committee to look into it

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink like that
Re: What Meaningful Thing Has Jonathan Done Since He Resumed Office ? by ceah(m): 11:33pm On May 25, 2013
Oboi: I do not really care! That's one thing almost every Nigerian wants, things cannot be done as soon as it is declared! Jonathan is trying to stop corruption and that is the BIGGEST problem in Nigeria, with corruption our roads will still be bad our electricity will still be low. Nigeria has the technology but we can't KEEP the technology. We have the electricity but people NEPA people want money they cut you off for what they didn't even give you! So Jonathan had tried an electricity stuffs to add constant electricity but I can still tell it failed. You see the more your rush the lower the country goes! Atleast there's something Nigeria has, it's the best oil producing company in Africa! Which means basically Nigeria is somehow the richest country in Africa!

Trying to....what a phrase!!!
Re: What Meaningful Thing Has Jonathan Done Since He Resumed Office ? by bobthebuilder99(m): 11:38pm On May 25, 2013
Are you guys Nigerian?

Don't you know that the only thing that matters is that Jonathan is a SS man, and that he promised to hand over power to the Igbos in 2019?

Nigerians will start valuing DEVELOPMENT over ETHNICITY on the same day the Second Niger Bridge is completed. Which is the same as saying it will happen when pigs learn to fly, or hell freezes over.

Gej Bows To Arewa As Oil Output Falls;may Stop Free Money To Tompolo,asari Et Al / NEWS: GEJ Not Goin To Borno and Yobe ...trip Suspended Till Further Notice.. / 2015 May Be Nigeria’s Last Election –junaid Mohammed