Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,858 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... (30022 Views)

Old Photo Of General Babangida, Lt. Col Dimka And Their Coursemates As Cadets / Photo: General Murtala Mohammed Shakes Hand With Lt. Col. Babangida In 1975 / Honorable Kemi Banjo (Alatika): 'Tasted, Trusted & Reliable' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by CyberG: 12:46am On Aug 21, 2012
Malawian: @ Tunnytox, thanks for your answer, i suppose half bread is better than none. I am still waiting for cyberg to answer my questions. (1) 20 Pounds: ofcourse i didnt expect an iota of truth from any yoruba mouth as regards the 20 pounds policy. While your hero was robbing our monies blind (while shouting "egbe omo oduduwa"wink he found a way to balance the books with his 20 pounds policy. Now it is gowon that did 20 pounds and not awolowo, Abi?. (2) Poison: dont you think awo knows all about poisons seeing that he drank the tea of life himself? This is not heresay, google it. There are even U.N reports about that episode. The only person going to hell is the person who refuses to accept his sins and seek atonement for them. (3) Companies: so yoruba turned nigeria owned companies; hitherto dominated by igbos into yoruba owned companies and fully occupied by yorubas? Was this also gowon's policy? Now for the question all of you have been skipping, i ask again, did banjo avoid northern soldiers to be killing fellow yoruba civilians? Yes or no.

2. It is bottom-barrel stupidity to entertain this question, except of course you have the autopsy report. But I know it is youthful stupidity that makes a dumbass to willingly go and inherit a curse on his generation with his own mouth. Did you hear people say ojukwu died from AIDS? Now, if that sounds silly to you, your comment is beyond stupi.dest. One more thing, I will let your ignorance of how Google indexes content which you now believe is some sacred knowledge from some behemoth oracle living in cyberspace. Educate yourself, there should be some books in whatever hole you live in! And remember to stay off weed while reading! grin grin
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by CyberG: 12:56am On Aug 21, 2012
Malawian: @ Tunnytox, thanks for your answer, i suppose half bread is better than none. I am still waiting for cyberg to answer my questions. (1) 20 Pounds: ofcourse i didnt expect an iota of truth from any yoruba mouth as regards the 20 pounds policy. While your hero was robbing our monies blind (while shouting "egbe omo oduduwa"wink he found a way to balance the books with his 20 pounds policy. Now it is gowon that did 20 pounds and not awolowo, Abi?. (2) Poison: dont you think awo knows all about poisons seeing that he drank the tea of life himself? This is not heresay, google it. There are even U.N reports about that episode. The only person going to hell is the person who refuses to accept his sins and seek atonement for them. (3) Companies: so yoruba turned nigeria owned companies; hitherto dominated by igbos into yoruba owned companies and fully occupied by yorubas? Was this also gowon's policy? Now for the question all of you have been skipping, i ask again, did banjo avoid northern soldiers to be killing fellow yoruba civilians? Yes or no.

3. This question clearly shows you have not thought it out in a clear-headed manner otherwise it will be obvious to you. In a war situation, where all ibos fled to biafra, what should happen to the positions in which they worked in that company? Should a company fold-up because some workers had to leave for whatever reason, whether private or public!? Of course, life goes on and a civil servant in another part of Nigeria who flees to biafra could as well become a biafran civil servant, I have never heard anyone complain about that. Or, was there any non-biafran who worked in any private or public company while in biafra? Check your answers correctly before you write another epistle based on conjectures. Gowon was the head of the Federal government and whatever he did was that done by the government and should you wish to question that, feel free to talk to the government. Government is a continuum and they will tell you more about whatever policy you want to know about. For Lt. Col. Banjo, he did his bit, he wrote his history; and none of his kins complain about his decisions. What are you going to write about your own history, when are you going to start? Don't look at me because I am part of the reason why you can have a computer, a mobile phone, run an app and ping today! cool
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by CyberG: 1:02am On Aug 21, 2012
Tinyemeka:

I've followed your every single post right from when you originated this thread and it's a pity that despite your self-acclaimed pseudo-education, you still can't tell the difference between a common and a proper noun. I pity your parents in their old age. That's if they are still alive. I wonder what other deceptions you've been passing on to the people around you.

Keep forming neutral argumentator. I was not around in 1967 and from what I read about the war, your greenish, slimy, mono-chromatic figment of a reasoning faculty can't comprehend anything I wish to state in response to your dumb cesspit of a question. I can't dignify your demented reasoning with any response.

Keep up the deception bro. You really represent and do your people proud. Thumbs up.

A curse follows you and your generation for EVEN mentioning my parents! Do you have parents at all or you are just a bastard born by a sow or bit.ch?? What a cretinous reptile! If you were not born in 1967, then sit yo ass down and maybe you will learn something in your miserable life! That you are tiny and short in life does not mean your brain must be tiny and you will wipe your tiny existence with your useless mouth! What kind of response does a self-admitted ignoramus give to a question like this that is so, so above your paygrade!? Never open your putrid mouth near my post again! Anuofia! Fvking black Reptile!
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by Tinyemeka(m): 6:06pm On Aug 21, 2012
CyberG:

A curse follows you and your generation for EVEN mentioning my parents! Do you have parents at all or you are just a bastard born by a sow or bit.ch?? What a cretinous reptile! If you were not born in 1967, then sit yo ass down and maybe you will learn something in your miserable life! That you are tiny and short in life does not mean your brain must be tiny and you will wipe your tiny existence with your useless mouth! What kind of response does a self-admitted ignoramus give to a question like this that is so, so above your paygrade!? Never open your putrid mouth near my post again! Anuofia! Fvking black Reptile!

Haha! Now you are talking! I had wondered how long you'd keep up the "Mr Neutral debate moderator" facade. GO AND DIE! F.ucking Maggot. You ain't even up to a maggot. You're beneath the stuff that comes out after the maggots have finished frolicking in sh.it.

You come up on the internet and white-wash your insults expecting not to get insulted back? You were warned severally to stop insulting in your use of ibo instead of Igbo, yet you take the pain to address your villain by his title and with capital letters?

Nig.ger DIE!!! I have every right and stand to insult you the way I wish. I'd rather choose not to adopt your slimy, Judas method.

Now mess off. Go worship awilo wo's grave or even banjo's or whatever tickles your fancy. If anything Igbo ever crosses your mind again,.. Well let me reserve my comment. Pathetic slime. Idiota!

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by Tinyemeka(m): 6:21pm On Aug 21, 2012
Pally, as to your whining about my stature, I'm 6'1". I bet your head doesn't even come close to my shoulders. smiley

Grandpa, I didn't know you'd fought in the 1967 war. So sorry to have revived your painful memories, but it'd do you good to keep your fingers away from fire so as not to get burnt okay?

I also saw a mention about pay-grade? LOL. Ranting of a senile, demented bunkum. You should see me in real life. wink

bleeping gay!

Wish I'd seen this thread while it was still fresh. I know just how to handle your types.

FYI, whenever you feel the need to be noticed, by starting a thread, kindly avoid starting something hateful that would incite foolishness and tribal tomfoolery. You can't start a bar brawl and expect not to get some attack too.
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by Dede1(m): 6:24pm On Aug 21, 2012
Tinyemeka:

I've followed your every single post right from when you originated this thread and it's a pity that despite your self-acclaimed pseudo-education, you still can't tell the difference between a common and a proper noun. I pity your parents in their old age. That's if they are still alive. I wonder what other deceptions you've been passing on to the people around you.

Keep forming neutral argumentator. I was not around in 1967 and from what I read about the war, your greenish, slimy, mono-chromatic figment of a reasoning faculty can't comprehend anything I wish to state in response to your dumb cesspit of a question. I can't dignify your demented reasoning with any response.

Keep up the deception bro. You really represent and do your people proud. Thumbs up.

Please do not waste your precious time on Cyberfool.
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by CyberG: 6:49pm On Aug 21, 2012
Dede1:

Please do not waste your precious time on Cyberfool.

Reptile dende fool, you crept out of your stench hole today? Now you've missed my ass crawl right back and never return!
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by Afam4eva(m): 11:32pm On Aug 21, 2012
I can't believe people actually entertained the tomfoolery of Nairaland's resident f00l in the person of Cyber G. One would have thought that the 1diot in him will address the honest replies given by people in the best way they understand what went wrong between Ojukwu and Banjo but the pseudo animal in him would not let him behave normal. He resorted to dishing out insults like someone who's a product of a low-sperm-count and bad upbringing put together. I guess that's why he's still washing dead bodies or a living in london. What job is let or someone who's level of mental poverty is higher than the total number o medals won in the olympics.

On a more serious note, I would have loved If Banjo had not been killed. I feel he was doing what he thought was best for both parties but unortunately he was dealing with the military who had a code and failure to live by the code would get one killed, so he got what he bargained for.
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by T9ksy(m): 12:24am On Aug 22, 2012
afam4eva: On a more serious note, I would have loved If Banjo had not been killed. I feel he was doing what he thought was best for both parties but unortunately he was dealing with the military who had a code and failure to live by the code would get one killed, so he got what he bargained for.

And would that, perchance, be the same "military code" which allowed a general to abandon his soldiers and people

on the battlefield as he fled for his DEAR life, in the middle of the night to another country?

He returned years later and was hailed a HERO!!!

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by Afam4eva(m): 12:26am On Aug 22, 2012
T9ksy:

And would that, perchance, be the same "military code" which allowed a general to abandon his soldiers and people

on the battlefield as he fled for his DEAR life, in the middle of the night to another country?

He returned years later and was hailed a HERO!!!
Ojukwu understood the code very much and that's why he handed over to his second in command(Effiong) before going on exile.
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by T9ksy(m): 12:54am On Aug 22, 2012
afam4eva:
Ojukwu understood the code very much and that's why he handed over to his second in command(Effiong) before going on exile.

Of course, Ojukwu understood the military code to the letter T, afterall he is a military man. grin

That must explain why he hid in the bush for hours on end before eventually boarding the plane that took him to abidjan.

That must also explain why he dressed as an ugly bearded T-girl to facilitate his escape from biafra.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by Afam4eva(m): 1:05am On Aug 22, 2012
T9ksy:

Of course, Ojukwu understood the military code to the letter T, afterall he is a military man. grin

That must explain why he hid in the bush for hours on end before eventually boarding the plane that took him to abidjan.

That must also explain why he dressed as an ugly bearded T-girl to facilitate his escape from biafra.
Isn't it your favourite pastime to turn everything into a comic relief when everything else fails. Soothe yourself.
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by T9ksy(m): 1:23am On Aug 22, 2012
afam4eva:
Isn't it your favourite pastime to turn everything into a comic relief when everything else fails. Soothe yourself.

Pardon me, i didn't mean to joke about it however I just want to clear the ambiguity in your post.

You claimed failure to live according to the military code necessitated Banjo's death and i wondered out loud what is the punishment

for a general who also failed woefully to live by the military code. Unless of course, you want to convince me that a general going AWOL

(during fierce battles and when his life is clearly on the line), is permissible in our military code, hence ojukwu was and is still hailed,

an HERO.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by remarkD(m): 2:08am On Aug 22, 2012
is it in you guys' nature to double speak and not make sense? especially when trying to talk down on another tribe? i really wonder atimes, immediatgely after being told he officially handed over to his second in command, then you write that he went on AWOL... i mean... is it that you dont know the meaning of awol or you are just so desperate to score tribal points?
is why some people just ignore you guys and i wont even be responding if not that i have sworn not to see a lie and let it pass on nairaland (about Igbos) becausee this was how i believed all the lies i was reading in the papers while in Nigeria (because people - Igbos - werent coming out to refute them), only to now start realizing they were all false. i wont keep quiet anymore to let you deceive any gullible minds by p osting lies on the internet.

so the moment i point out your lies, i'll let you be because i know you wont take the truth, since you've made up your mind to believe falsity.

and have you, by the way, found what in my previous post made you call me a tribalist? if you couldn't find any, dont you think you should at least apologize?
(i aint holding my breath though...)

T9ksy:

Pardon me, i didn't mean to joke about it however I just want to clear the ambiguity in your post.

You claimed failure to live according to the military code necessitated Banjo's death and i wondered out loud what is the punishment

for a general who also failed woefully to live by the military code. Unless of course, you want to convince me that a general going AWOL

(during fierce battles and when his life is clearly on the line), is permissible in our military code, hence ojukwu was and is still hailed,

an HERO.
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by T9ksy(m): 2:23am On Aug 22, 2012
remark D: is it in you guys' nature to double speak and not make sense? especially when trying to talk down on another tribe? i really wonder atimes, immediatgely after being told he officially handed over to his second in command, then you write that he went on AWOL... i mean... is it that you dont know the meaning of awol or you are just so desperate to score tribal points?
is why some people just ignore you guys and i wont even be responding if not that i have sworn not to see a lie and let it pass on nairaland (about Igbos) becausee this was how i believed all the lies i was reading in the papers while in Nigeria (because people - Igbos - werent coming out to refute them), only to now start realizing they were all false. i wont keep quiet anymore to let you deceive any gullible minds by p osting lies on the internet.

so the moment i point out your lies, i'll let you be because i know you wont take the truth, since you've made up your mind to believe falsity.

and have you, by the way, found what in my previous post made you call me a tribalist? if you couldn't find any, dont you think you should at least apologize?
(i aint holding my breath though...)

@ bolded, abegi, hold your breadth nna 'cause i got absolutely nothing to apologise to you, for.

As for Your hero "officially" handing over to effiong, i say, why? Did he lose his "intestinal fortitude" that you guys are reputedly known for?

At the end of the day, regardlessly of how you guys attempt to turn truth on its side, the fact of the matter is that ojukwu abandoned his people

on the battlefield when they really needed him, most!
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by dayokanu(m): 4:45am On Aug 22, 2012
When Biafra's military resistance collapsed, [size=28pt]Ojukwu fled to Côte d'Ivoire[/size].

Efiong assumed leadership in this situation of turmoil, starvation, and collapse. He became Head of State of Biafra on 8 January 1970 and on 12 January announced surrender.[1]

At the time of the surrender, Efiong believed that the situation was hopeless and that prolonging the conflict would have led only to the further destruction and starvation of the people of Biafra. At that time Effiong said, "I am convinced now that a stop must be put to the bloodshed which is going on as a result of the war. I am also convinced that the suffering of our people must be brought to an immediate end."[1]

Nnaemeka L. Aneke wrote, "General Efiong’s handling of Biafra’s surrender is one of the most tactical and devoted maneuvers ever seen on the Nigerian scene. Those who do not appreciate the depth of it may not have appreciated what was at stake as Biafra capitulated."[2] Many observers had expected wholesale retribution at war's end.
[edit]

Later life

In a 1996 interview, Efiong reflected on those events:

I have no regrets whatsoever of my involvement in Biafra or the role I played. The war deprived me of my property, dignity, my name. Yet, I saved so many souls on both sides and by this, I mean Biafra and Nigeria. . . .

I felt that I played a role which has kept this country united till today. . . .

At the end of it all when I saw they (Biafran soldiers) could no longer continue and [size=28pt]Ojukwu had fled[/size], I did what was ideal after wide consultation . . . [2]

Efiong died 6 November 2003, at the age of 78 less than two weeks before his 79th birthday.

The b1nch fled the war front and left the populace to die

What a shame to war generals

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by Tinyemeka(m): 6:26am On Aug 22, 2012
dayokanu:

You don talk finish? :/

You can go back to smoking your fone.
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by Tinyemeka(m): 6:27am On Aug 22, 2012
dayokanu:

You don talk finish? :/

Be a good rat and go back to smoking your fone.
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by Tinyemeka(m): 6:28am On Aug 22, 2012
Don't even know what made me come online this early morning to bi.tch-play. Have a nice day fella.
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by CyberG: 7:56am On Aug 22, 2012
afam4eva: I can't believe people actually entertained the tomfoolery of Nairaland's resident f00l in the person of Cyber G. One would have thought that the 1diot in him will address the honest replies given by people in the best way they understand what went wrong between Ojukwu and Banjo but the pseudo animal in him would not let him behave normal. He resorted to dishing out insults like someone who's a product of a low-sperm-count and bad upbringing put together. I guess that's why he's still washing dead bodies or a living in london. What job is let or someone who's level of mental poverty is higher than the total number o medals won in the olympics.

On a more serious note, I would have loved If Banjo had not been killed. I feel he was doing what he thought was best for both parties but unortunately he was dealing with the military who had a code and failure to live by the code would get one killed, so he got what he bargained for.

Gremling-dumpling reptile, who are you again? Haaa....the 4eva loser! LOL...why not haphazard a guess at the question since you cannot even tell your left from right to save your life. grin grin Now, go and answer the question and then open your own thread where we can discuss your permanent foolishness! This thread was to collate knowledge but losers like you and co have nothing to offer...no need for abuse anyway. Just answer the question!
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by Afam4eva(m): 9:32am On Aug 22, 2012
CyberG:

Gremling-dumpling reptile, who are you again? Haaa....the 4eva loser! LOL...why not haphazard a guess at the question since you cannot even tell your left from right to save your life. grin grin Now, go and answer the question and then open your own thread where we can discuss your permanent foolishness! This thread was to collate knowledge but losers like you and co have nothing to offer...no need for abuse anyway. Just answer the question!
What have you done with the answers that has been provided by numerous individuals on this satanic thread created by one of his demons. You're a sadist and a bigot that deserves at least three bullets in close range but I doubt anyone would waste a bullet on a nonentity like you considering the fact that you wash dead bodies for a living and also have a part time job of spraying people perfume for a living after they've used the toilet.
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by CyberG: 9:42pm On Aug 22, 2012
afam4eva:
What have you done with the answers that has been provided by numerous individuals on this satanic thread created by one of his demons. You're a sadist and a bigot that deserves at least three bullets in close range but I doubt anyone would waste a bullet on a nonentity like you considering the fact that you wash dead bodies for a living and also have a part time job of spraying people perfume for a living after they've used the toilet.

Pfffttt...no need to turn a simple question into insults and I know it is hard to ignore them but I will this time. Now, why don't you JUST ANSWER the question?? This might be your only chance to impact any sort of recorded human history. C'mon, show you've got something to offer except insults, answer the question and we will proceed from there!
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by blocker: 10:05pm On Aug 22, 2012
angry angry angry
CyberG:

angry
CyberG:

CyberG na wa to u oh!
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by CyberG: 10:12pm On Aug 22, 2012
blocker: angry angry angry angry

CyberG na wa to u oh!

Why don't you be fair and see his comment was a direct attack, even mentioning my folks he CANNOT look in the eye in real life? It is hard to let those things go. In any case, I am still open to reading different views on this innocuous question and your comments are appreciated.
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by Noiseless2: 8:50pm On Aug 23, 2012
Crime loving YORONGBATICO like LOCOMOTIVO,why not ask malam farouk who has been striping wuru wuru awolowo naked recently.While you are on in ask him to speak out on why tunde idiagbon was poisoned at babangida's residence for "tea gathering" with blessing of obasonjo,only a person with a thicker cowardly blood do turn around to scream at Igbos about the nigeria-Biafra war, and keep mute when the hausa/fulani continue brag about how they have been keeping by force in their very abusive marriage with you. Continue your predictable YORONGBATICO noise or sound na you go tire.
CyberG:

Why don't you be fair and see his comment was a direct attack, even mentioning my folks he CANNOT look in the eye in real life? It is hard to let those things go. In any case, I am still open to reading different views on this innocuous question and your comments are appreciated.
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by CyberG: 2:46am On Aug 24, 2012
Noiseless2: Crime loving YORONGBATICO like LOCOMOTIVO,why not ask malam farouk who has been striping wuru wuru awolowo naked recently.While you are on in ask him to speak out on why tunde idiagbon was poisoned at babangida's residence for "tea gathering" with blessing of obasonjo,only a person with a thicker cowardly blood do turn around to scream at Igbos about the nigeria-Biafra war, and keep mute when the hausa/fulani continue brag about how they have been keeping by force in their very abusive marriage with you. Continue your predictable YORONGBATICO noise or sound na you go tire.

You make no sense! In fact noiseless = SENSEless!!
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by apostle007(m): 8:33am On Aug 24, 2012
Whao! 13 pages of unbridled hatred... over what exactly? You see, when you are emotionally tied to the past, your future won't be much different from the past. Every emotion you focus on feeds on itself; and when the emotion is negative you have a vicious cycle... when you blame your past for your current problems you prolong your misery. When you are easily inflamed by your past, you've learned nothing from it.

From this thread, it appears nothing was learned from the Civil War.
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by logica(m): 3:36pm On Aug 24, 2012
This article contains Banjo's "defense" during the kangaroo trial that found he and others guilty of treason:

http://nationalmirroronline.net/features/6212.html

Note what he said below:

That the troops were in no condition to fight because they could not be controlled anymore

This corroborates the experience and narrations of the Benin residents. Banjo was leading a very unruly bunch. They were mostly untrained or poorly trained "soldiers". When a force lacks discipline (thereby becoming uncontrollable) it can no longer be called a "military force". And to make matters worse their target of reaching Lagos was unattainable. It was an operation doomed to failure.

As had been claimed, if the target was to seize Gowon and thereby put an end to the war (I doubt even that would work), what was needed was a light commando force to land via the sea, make their way to Dodan Barracks or where ever Gowon could easily be picked up and then make a quick escape with their target in a bag. Making their way through land and with a force of untrained goons (who were more interested in killing and mistreating civilians and looting than their jobs) which wasn't even large enough to maintain a hold on the conquered territories as they made their way to Lagos does not make strategic sense, speaking militarily.
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by Noiseless2: 7:50pm On Aug 24, 2012
You sound so id!otic and cowardly NOISE making as usual and no surprise about since it's the nature of 99.9% of Yorubas, that's what i meant by YORONGBATICO/LOCOMOTIVE TRAIN,i hope i have made myself clear.
CyberG:

You make no sense! In fact noiseless = SENSEless!!
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by CyberG: 2:07am On Aug 25, 2012
Noiseless2: You sound so id!otic and cowardly NOISE making as usual and no surprise about since it's the nature of 99.9% of Yorubas, that's what i meant by YORONGBATICO/LOCOMOTIVE TRAIN,i hope i have made myself clear.

Even more senseless! Stupi.d reptile, try again!! While at it reduce taking ibos name to the gutter!!!
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by Noiseless2: 8:11am On Aug 25, 2012
What a dumb@z you are, honestly you really expect anyone to be "sensible" with you after shamelessly displaying your bloody senseless brain in your thread? what a joke keep going.
CyberG:

Even more senseless! Stupi.d reptile, try again!! While at it reduce taking ibos name to the gutter!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Poor State Of Nigerian Prisons (photos) / Ipalibo Gogo-Banigo, Rivers Deputy Governor / Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.