Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Muslims Working In Brewries - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims Working In Brewries (756 Views)

Working In A Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims Working In Brewries by ikare(m): 6:24am On Aug 15, 2012
Salaam Alaykun to you all. i hv just received an invitation to write a Nigeria Brewries (NB) test and i am currently observing I'tikaaf. Is it permisible for me to go? Also the test's been slated for Friday by 1.30 pm (Jumaat time). Pls advice
Re: Muslims Working In Brewries by damas11111(m): 7:49am On Aug 15, 2012
If you are really strong in your belief of the Deen, do not go. It is surely a temptation by the Shaytan. If you let it pass, Allah will surely open many other Halal means for you and reward your steadfastness. If you honour the test and fail to be selected for the job, you have sinned despite not being successful at your attempt. Remember that "actions shall be judged according to intention". Allahu aalam.
Re: Muslims Working In Brewries by olawalebabs(m): 5:54am On Aug 16, 2012
My advice is hinged on an hadith that says He who leave haraam when he has all the chance, Allah will bless him with Halal in multifold. Don't live certainty (itikaf) for uncertainty (the test).
Re: Muslims Working In Brewries by dragnet: 7:46am On Aug 16, 2012
ikare: Salaam Alaykun to you all. i hv just received an invitation to write a Nigeria Brewries (NB) test and i am currently observing I'tikaaf. Is it permisible for me to go? Also the test's been slated for Friday by 1.30 pm (Jumaat time). Pls advice
I hope you didnt make a request before you were invited ?
It shouldnt be a new tale for muslims to know that they cant and should not work in banks,breweries and some insurance companies
Re: Muslims Working In Brewries by LagosShia: 11:55am On Aug 16, 2012
ikare: Salaam Alaykun to you all. i hv just received an invitation to write a Nigeria Brewries (NB) test and i am currently observing I'tikaaf. Is it permisible for me to go? Also the test's been slated for Friday by 1.30 pm (Jumaat time). Pls advice

if your survival does not depend on that job,and you manage to eat at least once a day and survive to the next day,then you do not need to go.get somewhere else.there are many companies in Lagos that can employ you.

consuming,selling,making,giving or gifting alcohol is haram.
Re: Muslims Working In Brewries by ikare(m): 2:30pm On Aug 16, 2012
Jazzakallahu khaeran to u all.may Allah accept ur contributions as acts of Ibadaah from everyone.Ameen.

(1) (Reply)

Islam In Britain. / Child Marriage Is Not Allowed In The Quran / Polygamy: A View From The First Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.