Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! (93457 Views)

Visa Lottery Winner, Other Arrested Over Scam Marriage / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2013 Program-online Registration (US VISA LOTTERY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! by Bakorede(m): 10:13am On Aug 15, 2012
On line registration for the DV-2014 program will begin on Tuesday, October 2nd, 2012(2/10/2012)at 12:00 noon,Eastern Daylight Time(EDT)(GMT-4),and concluded on Saturday, November 3rd,2012 (3/11/2012)at 12:00 noon,Eastern Daylight Time(EDT) (GMT-4).check www.dvlottery.state.gov best of luck!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! by Bakorede(m): 10:18am On Aug 15, 2012
@justwise,can u kindly give an advice on the question i ask in the thread u blocked here?thanks in anticipation of ur humble reaction/advice 2my request.
Re: US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! by brightmon: 9:52pm On Aug 16, 2012
YOU DO NOT, again you DO NOT need an attorney or an agent to fill out the form for you.
The application form only asks for your name
date of birth sex (male or female)
the name of the town where you were born the name of the country where you were born
your photograph
your address
your email address
your phone number
(if married) your husband's or wife's Name, Date of Birth,
Gender, City/Town of Birth, Country of Birth,
Photograph each of your children's Name, Date of Birth,
Photograph That's all. See the application form here: http:// www.dvlottery.state.gov/ and look for the application link.
Make sure you read the instruction carefully as
you apply most importantly DONT FORGET to
print, copy and save the confirmation page that pops up at the end of your application.
PLS DONT USE AND ANGENT OH, WE BEG YOU, DONT USE ANGENT.
Goodluck.

4 Likes

Re: US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! by Bakorede(m): 12:29am On Aug 17, 2012
brightmon:
YOU DO NOT, again you DO NOT need an attorney or an agent to fill out the form for you.
The application form only asks for your name
date of birth sex (male or female)
the name of the town where you were born the name of the country where you were born
your photograph
your address
your email address
your phone number
(if married) your husband's or wife's Name, Date of Birth,
Photograph each of your children's Name, Date of Birth,
Photograph That's all. See the application form here: http:// www.dvlottery.state.gov/ and look for the application link.
Make sure you read the instruction carefully as
you apply most importantly DONT FORGET to
print, copy and save the confirmation page that pops up at the end of your application.
PLS DONT USE AND ANGENT OH, WE BEG YOU, DONT USE ANGENT.
Goodluck.
tankz but no one is mentioning agents here.i'm only asking @justwise questions single entry and double/couple entry dat whc1 is better btw d 2.he is not an agent but d moderator
Re: US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! by adesojiaderemi(m): 1:54am On Aug 17, 2012
This thread is right on time for those who are willing to register for dv 2014,now you can plan ahead, gather all your documents work on your both intensional and non -intensional mistakes.Dont assume anything,ask!that is the secret of learning.
Re: US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! by brightmon: 2:15am On Aug 17, 2012
Bakorede: tankz but no one is mentioning agents here.i'm only asking @justwise questions single entry and double/couple entry dat whc1 is better btw d 2.he is not an agent but d moderator
Its just for the record. B4 they start crying that one agent this and that.
Re: US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! by Leripa(m): 11:41am On Aug 17, 2012
Bakorede: tankz but no one is mentioning agents here.i'm only asking @justwise questions single entry and double/couple entry dat whc1 is better btw d 2.he is not an agent but d moderator
None is superior to the other. Just apply as whatever suits you and wish yourself lucky. Luck counts atimes but most importantly, prayer is the key. Na God oooo, my brother. abi na sister?
Re: US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! by senlu: 2:06pm On Aug 17, 2012
Nairalanders, i need ur advice
in applying for dv-2014 visa
lottery program. Am i good 2
go with only GCE Certificate
plus SSCE Testmonial to process my visa issuance if i
win d lottery? NOTE: 1.I'm an
undergraduate student.
2.The year of birth in my
SSCE & GCE Certificates
differs. 3. It is only YEAR OF BIRTH in my GCE Certificate
reflected in all my documents
till date. Pls i need ur advice
concerning dv-2014 visa
lottery program.
Re: US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! by Bakorede(m): 8:29pm On Aug 17, 2012
senlu: Nairalanders, i need ur advice
in applying for dv-2014 visa
lottery program. Am i good 2
go with only GCE Certificate
plus SSCE Testmonial to process my visa issuance if i
win d lottery? NOTE: 1.I'm an
undergraduate student.
2.The year of birth in my
SSCE & GCE Certificates
differs. 3. It is only YEAR OF BIRTH in my GCE Certificate
reflected in all my documents
till date. Pls i need ur advice
concerning dv-2014 visa
lottery program.
it wil b better with d GCE result provide its Ok!@ all u might av better advice dan dis.kindly help out!
Re: US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! by Bakorede(m): 8:41pm On Aug 17, 2012
Leripa: None is superior to the other. Just apply as whatever suits you and wish yourself lucky. Luck counts atimes but most importantly, prayer is the key. Na God oooo, my brother. abi na sister?
shey if abi woman u want toast me?lolz nah image like u b me ooo

1 Like

Re: US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! by Bakorede(m): 9:26am On Aug 25, 2012
I pray i'm sellected by Oct 1st 2012 as a winner of dvlottery 2013.i wil shout plenty halleluyah!
Re: US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! by edithomojefe: 4:53pm On Sep 14, 2012
Thks everyone for the info.
Re: US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! by Bakorede(m): 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2012
D instructions for 2014 DV lottery is yet 2b out but for people who are hoping 2 register,u can read d instructions for d previous year(2013 DV lottery)to familiarise urself with d requirements b4 d 2014 DV instructions is out.wish us all Success in it IJN.
Re: US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! by omidan21: 10:12pm On Sep 17, 2012
Thanks for the advice from u all.pls I ve got 2 important question to ask.firstly,what trich or what en how do u think I can do to make me ve a higher percentage of being selected.like do I ve to apply on a specific date or better still who know on what criteria are winners being selected.Secondly and lastly,I am not married yet but I ve a fiancee.I want to fill both d married form en d single form.in d soingle individual form I would be filling my surname but if my fiancee is gonna be filling d married couple form he is goin to fill my name but I guess he wldnt fill my surname instead he wld use his surname for mine.do u think dere is gonna be a problem when we do it this way or can I just use my maiden name as my surname instaed of his own surname.pls,urgent and reliable answers is highly welcomed.
Re: US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! by bayulll01(m): 8:51am On Sep 18, 2012
bros i beg highlite on this procedure for pics and can some1 fill the form for me in us not agent my sis,hope it wil not go against the rule of dv lottery tanx.
Re: US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! by Bakorede(m): 10:16am On Sep 18, 2012
bayulll01: bros i beg highlite on this procedure for pics and can some1 fill the form for me in us not agent my sis,hope it wil not go against the rule of dv lottery tanx.
on d size of pics to used,there ar measurements given by d US authority on d DV LOTTERY INSTRUCTIONS.4 accurate size of pics,u need to wait 4d DV 2014 lottery INSTRUCTIONS 2b release on their website cos there may b sum adjustments 4rm d previous pics requirements.YES!ur sis can register it 4u 4rm d STATE.lots of pple have won 4rm dat arrangements.d only thing is dat she has fill d forms correctly xpecialy d size of d pics.evrything nah LUCK!may we all b fortunate in 2014 DV LOTTERY PROGRAMS!amen.
Re: US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! by godstino(m): 10:23am On Sep 18, 2012
PLS I wanted to apply for myself and my brothers..wil d system term it as double entry?
Re: US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! by Bakorede(m): 10:43am On Sep 18, 2012
godstino: PLS I wanted to apply for myself and my brothers..wil d system term it as double entry?
u can apply 4 them(ur brothers)on an individual level.wat i mean is dat u wil fill d form 4 each of ur brothers including urself.4 example,if ur brothers are 3 in numbers,u wil av 2 fil for them one after d other(4 entries + ur own).remember their Correct Names.i.e FIRST NAME,MIDDLE NAME and SURNAME/FAMILY NAME,age,Date Of Birth etc.hop av answerd ur question?
Re: US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! by Bakorede(m): 10:53am On Sep 18, 2012
omidan21: Thanks for the advice from u all.pls I ve got 2 important question to ask.firstly,what trich or what en how do u think I can do to make me ve a higher percentage of being selected.like do I ve to apply on a specific date or better still who know on what criteria are winners being selected.Secondly and lastly,I am not married yet but I ve a fiancee.I want to fill both d married form en d single form.in d soingle individual form I would be filling my surname but if my fiancee is gonna be filling d married couple form he is goin to fill my name but I guess he wldnt fill my surname instead he wld use his surname for mine.do u think dere is gonna be a problem when we do it this way or can I just use my maiden name as my surname instaed of his own surname.pls,urgent and reliable answers is highly welcomed.
ur questions is kind of critical,well i wil ask 4rm sum of d gurus on Dv lottery issue to tro more light on it.just relax.i wil get back 2u.
Re: US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! by bayulll01(m): 10:56am On Sep 18, 2012
Bakorede: on d size of pics to used,there ar measurements given by d US authority on d DV LOTTERY INSTRUCTIONS.4 accurate size of pics,u need to wait 4d DV 2014 lottery INSTRUCTIONS 2b release on their website cos there may b sum adjustments 4rm d previous pics requirements.YES!ur sis can register it 4u 4rm d STATE.lots of pple have won 4rm dat arrangements.d only thing is dat she has fill d forms correctly xpecialy d size of d pics.evrything nah LUCK!may we all b fortunate in 2014 DV LOTTERY PROGRAMS!amen.
amen o my broda!i go celebrate and jubilate with high praise to tank baba GOD

1 Like

Re: US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! by Bakorede(m): 11:06am On Sep 18, 2012
PLEASE ND PLEASE!!!no one should rely on any agent 2 register 4 Dv 2014 Visa Lottery because they don't determine ur chances,it's ur being,i mean ur CREATOR dat determines if u wil b FORTUNATE or NOT.D mistake we do make is dat we think d agents are perfects but let me tell u,they are not,they make greater mistakes dan sum of us,it as happen 2me b4,it's very simple 2 register online.all u need 2do is 2 FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS AND U WIL PROSPER!wat i mean is dat u shud read d dv2014 lottery instructions very well when is out b4 filling d forms online.better stil feel free 2 ask ur questions here.BEST OF LUCK!!! Mr temmy-tanny,how is d weather over there in d state?hp u are enjoy ur stay.i pray may u b succesful there IJN.Please Sir,i need u here urgently 2 share ur vast xperience on dis topic.thanks and God bless u as u honour my invitation.i pray Almighty God wil honour u in all ramifications of life.AMEN!
Re: US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! by Bakorede(m): 4:45pm On Sep 18, 2012
bayulll01:
amen o my broda!i go celebrate and jubilate with high praise to tank baba GOD
sure,by HIS GRACE,we wil all smile!amin.
Re: US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! by adesojiaderemi(m): 5:04pm On Sep 18, 2012
Bakorede: sure,by HIS GRACE,we wil all smile!amin.

Please let us motivate as many member of our family as posible to enter for dv 2014,it is just 14 days ahead,I will like to see as many nigerian as possible here.Please, proper preparation prevent poor performance, get your documentation right from the time go.
Re: US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! by adesojiaderemi(m): 5:13pm On Sep 18, 2012
omidan21: Thanks for the advice from u all.pls I ve got 2 important question to ask.firstly,what trich or what en how do u think I can do to make me ve a higher percentage of being selected.like do I ve to apply on a specific date or better still who know on what criteria are winners being selected.Secondly and lastly,I am not married yet but I ve a fiancee.I want to fill both d married form en d single form.in d soingle individual form I would be filling my surname but if my fiancee is gonna be filling d married couple form he is goin to fill my name but I guess he wldnt fill my surname instead he wld use his surname for mine.do u think dere is gonna be a problem when we do it this way or can I just use my maiden name as my surname instaed of his own surname.pls,urgent and reliable answers is highly welcomed.

No one no the criteria for selecting winners,but your country is the number one criteria, you must be a citizen of a qualified country others will be highlighted on dv 2014 guide.secondly, I see you love your fiancee but I will not advice you to complicate issue for yourselves, you are single and that should reflect in your form.
Re: US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! by adesojiaderemi(m): 5:14pm On Sep 18, 2012
godstino: PLS I wanted to apply for myself and my brothers..wil d system term it as double entry?
nope, you and your brother are different entity.
Re: US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! by adesojiaderemi(m): 5:17pm On Sep 18, 2012
bayulll01: bros i beg highlite on this procedure for pics and can some1 fill the form for me in us not agent my sis,hope it wil not go against the rule of dv lottery tanx.
Anyone can help you fillthe form from anywhere, but emphasise on correct information like name, date of birth,etc.
Re: US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! by brightmon: 5:37pm On Sep 18, 2012
Yes, yes, we don come.
Re: US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! by dridowu: 5:41pm On Sep 18, 2012
Bakorede: D instructions for 2014 DV lottery is yet 2b out but for people who are hoping 2 register,u can read d instructions for d previous year(2013 DV lottery)to familiarise urself with d requirements b4 d 2014 DV instructions is out.wish us all Success in it IJN.
d instruction 4 dv 2014 is already out, is in pdf format, download and read
Re: US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! by brightmon: 6:11pm On Sep 18, 2012
follow this link for instruction PDF
http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/types/types_1318.html
Goodluck.
Re: US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! by adesojiaderemi(m): 6:15pm On Sep 18, 2012
brightmon: follow this link for instruction PDF
http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/types/types_1318.html
Goodluck.
oh boy you are very fast I just copy am, may I post am, you don say goodluck
Re: US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! by brightmon: 6:37pm On Sep 18, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

oh boy you are very fast I just copy am, may I post am, you don say goodluck
lol.
Re: US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! by Bakorede(m): 7:08pm On Sep 18, 2012
brightmon:
lol.
wow! i'm so happy dat these gurus on dv lottery lottery done come here,OYAH!MAke we begin they fire reasonable questions cos i know these pple are ready 2 provide gud,correct and ogbonge answers 2 our enquiries.SUCCESS JOR 4 EVERYBODY!AMERICA STRATE-2014!

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) / Banana Island In Pictures / Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.