Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,772 members, 7,806,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Was Jesus Black Or Blue -eyed White? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Jesus Black Or Blue -eyed White? (1195 Views)

Was Jesus Black? / Was Jesus Black? / Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Jesus Black Or Blue -eyed White? by panafrican(m): 2:22am On Dec 24, 2007
Don't tell me this question doesn't matter  because so and so.
I have seen many pictures of Black inventors whose noses have been shaperned to much the look of a white person.
Also  pharaoh pictures have been doctored. We are living an era  during which all means are used to keep other people under domination.
Re: Was Jesus Black Or Blue -eyed White? by Seun(m): 2:29am On Dec 24, 2007
Jesus was not an African, if that's what you're asking.
If you care about that, you should acquire an African religion.
Re: Was Jesus Black Or Blue -eyed White? by panafrican(m): 3:19am On Dec 24, 2007
cool
Jesus was 100 % african. Mary run back to the motherland ( Egypt ) when she felt prosecuted in the foreign land of palestine.  we 're going to change this picture so that it matches what it really is.

This:

http://www.rejesus.co.uk/expressions/faces_jesus/gallery/black.html
Re: Was Jesus Black Or Blue -eyed White? by Bobbyaf(m): 5:42am On Dec 24, 2007
In all fairness Jesus was neither African, nor Caucacian. He was of Hebrew descent.
Re: Was Jesus Black Or Blue -eyed White? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 27, 2007
Bobbyaf:

In all fairness Jesus was neither African, nor Caucacian. He was of Hebrew descent.
Right on the mark. Thumbs up.

panafrican:

cool
Jesus was 100 % african. Mary run back to the motherland ( Egypt ) when she felt prosecuted in the foreign land of palestine. we 're going to change this picture so that it matches what it really is.

This:

http://www.rejesus.co.uk/expressions/faces_jesus/gallery/black.html

Today's Egypt is trying very hard to remove traces of black ancestry. I am of the now not of the before of what or how we used to be. Be beneficial to your society in spreading the good news of Jesus Christ and also in intellectual sectors of having a company of black researchers making an impact on humanity and not painting Jesus the colours of the rainbow wink.
Re: Was Jesus Black Or Blue -eyed White? by panafrican(m): 12:48am On Dec 30, 2007
One friend told me he even doesn't know whether white folks believe in God . It looks like somebody is worshipping himself.
The christian family is big,very big and many things happen in big families !!! grin
Re: Was Jesus Black Or Blue -eyed White? by Kobojunkie: 6:17pm On Dec 30, 2007
Bobbyaf:

Thank you. I never understand the debate about Jesus skin color when it is known that he is of hebrew descent and one need only look at the hebrews to get a picture of what Jesus may have looked like,
Re: Was Jesus Black Or Blue -eyed White? by dafidixone(m): 3:17pm On Jan 14, 2008
Jesus of Nazareth not Jesus of ethiopia. grin

(1) (Reply)

What Do "you" Know About The Antichrist? This Is What I Know. / Pls Watch This: A Bbc Documentary Of Witchcraft And Christianity In Akwa Ibom / Your Divine Destiny Starts In Christ- Pastor Chris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.