Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,425 members, 7,808,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

To Muslims : God And Good Wine. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To Muslims : God And Good Wine. (754 Views)

Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) / Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) / Biblical Quotes Proving That Jesus Is Not God And The Absence Of The Trinity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Muslims : God And Good Wine. by panafrican(m): 4:32am On Dec 24, 2007
I heard that  the night before the ramadan or the tabaski ,the sale of beer reaches its pick.
True or false?  shocked
Do not take it as an insult and declare crazy jihad on anybody .  grin
Re: To Muslims : God And Good Wine. by stranger26(f): 2:55pm On Dec 24, 2007
Erm, poster, given that alcohol is forbidden in Islam, why would there be any correlation between the sales trend of beer and Ramadan timing? Excuse me, but I fail to see the point you are trying to put across; If you are that worried/disturbed by the sales pattern, please meet with the sales/marketing manager of one of the beer companies and get him/her to explain the trend.
Re: To Muslims : God And Good Wine. by babs787(m): 8:54pm On Dec 24, 2007
@panafrica

I heard that the night before the ramadan or the tabaski ,the sale of beer reaches its pick.
True or false?
Do not take it as an insult and declare crazy jihad on anybody .

Quran 5 v 90: O you who believe! Intoxicants (all kinds of alcoholic drinks) and gambling and arrows for seeking luck or decision are an abomination of satan’s handwork. So avoid (strictly all) that (abomination) in order that you may be successful.

Quran 5 v 91: satan wants only to excite enmity and hatred between you with intoxicants (alcoholic drinks) and gambling and hinder you from the remembrance of Allah and from Solat. So will you then not abstain?

Quran 3 v 110: You (true believers in Islamic monotheism, and real followers of Prophet Muhammed saw and his Sunnah) are the best of peoples ever raised up for mankind. You enjoin doing good and forbid polytheism, disbelief and all that Islam has forbidden, and you believe in Allah. Amd had the people of the Scriptures believed, it would have been better for them, among them are some who have faith but most of them are disobedient to Allah and rebellious against Allah’s command.

Are you satisfied now cheesy?

(1) (Reply)

We Are Christians And We Keep Our Eyes Open When We Pray ! / A Place For Heaven Seekers / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.