Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,835 members, 7,798,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Technicians And Engineers Urgently Needed. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Technicians And Engineers Urgently Needed. (1722 Views)

Project, Risk And Process Safety Engineers Urgently Needed (lagos) / Site Construction Engineers Urgently Needed! / Ndt Level Ii Technicians And Irata Rope Access Level I & Ii Technicians Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Technicians And Engineers Urgently Needed. by brendo: 11:44am On Dec 24, 2007
MY COMPANY IS URGENTLY IN NEED OF TECHNICIANS AND ENGINEERS.

INTERESTED CANDIDATES SHOULD SEND THEIR C/V'S & APPLICATION LETTER TO

askelectricalltd@yahoo.com
                OR
6/8 New Isheri Road, Bamboo Plaza,
Hotel B/Stop, {4th Floor},
Omole - Ikeja,
Lagos.

REQUIREMENTS:     

OND, HND, B.ENG, TECHNICAL SCHOOL WITH 3 - 5 YEARS WORKING EXPERIENCE.

Wish u the Best of Luck.

Brenda Moore
For: Management.
Re: Technicians And Engineers Urgently Needed. by femadis(m): 10:31am On Dec 28, 2007
@ poster,

Thanks 4 ur info. but I need to konw if I can apply b'cos I have less than a year experience.[/color][color=#990000] smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Technicians And Engineers Urgently Needed. by AlPacino3(m): 7:37pm On Dec 31, 2007
Brendo, you cannot just say your company needs technicians, engineers etc. Why not give ppl a feel of what they are about getting into by telling them specifically what your company does. Many ppl just gather other ppls info by means like this so give yourself some credibility and tell us what your company does and what particular category of ppl you are looking for
Re: Technicians And Engineers Urgently Needed. by brendo: 11:15am On Jan 15, 2008
Ask Electrical Ltd, deals with both H.T and L.V.

We Install Xformers, deals with Internal Electrical works and External Electrical works etc.

I hope with this clue, u guys will have ideal of whom we are looking 4ward to employ.

Sorry for not giving u the full details initially.

Wish u guys good luck.

Many thanks.

Brenda
For Management:
Re: Technicians And Engineers Urgently Needed. by eazyman(m): 12:39pm On Jan 15, 2008
Abeg go sleep with this your company sef.
Next time try to be credible.
Re: Technicians And Engineers Urgently Needed. by kolahinmi(m): 4:34pm On Jan 15, 2008
Hi all,

The little I know about Ask Electrical is that they are electrical contractors.They were the electrical contractor on the UAC dairies extension project.I dont work for them but this is the little i know.
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Hot Vacancy / Freedom Foundation Nigeria. / BRT Lamata Vacancies Are Fraudulent!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.