Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Relative´s Spouse Beaten By Brother-in-law (story continud) - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Relative´s Spouse Beaten By Brother-in-law (story continud) (23573 Views)

My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. / Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor / Wife Raped By Brother-in-law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relative´s Spouse Beaten By Brother-in-law (story continud) by Ishilove: 1:40am On Aug 29, 2012
Efemena_xy:

Too bad. Oga Saga loves to spread himself thin. Share the lurrrvvee 'n all that. tongue

All you need is a day of fasting 'n prayers at his er...church & you go become convert. grin

Me sef, as wifey no. 7 nor too dey worry over his **indiscretions** esp as Saga nor believe in pre-nupt (for my case only). E beg me tire say make I nor sign the thing. He[b] knows[/b] his multi-millions £££ are safe with Iyawo Efe tongue tongue
Lol. Shey his multi-million $$$s for abe bridge ni? grin
Re: Relative´s Spouse Beaten By Brother-in-law (story continud) by Ishilove: 1:56am On Aug 29, 2012
vanitty: Were the wife to be someone I know,I will personally advice her to apologise to her the in-laws if for nothing but for her husbands sake, let her start the "healing" process.
The brother-in-law will also have to personally apologise to the woman too.

vanitty: The wife also needs to apologise to the child for the slap.
If the woman is to apologise to the child,the child will also have to apologise to the woman for being rude. The child brought the slakpata on herself by being a drama queen.
vanitty: Unfortunately in cases like this, it will be very very difficult to go back to "as before" so everyone should just respect themselves from afar and make small talks in family function e.t.c.

True talk. Like CC said,everyone should respect themselves and mind their own beeswax
vanitty: That is one family gone unfortunately all because of a wife, now someone will come and be singing it is a man's world and we "run" things hehehehe
Wait till your spouse is given some heavy, deafening, vision blurring slaps on the face by your sibling and let's see if you will still feel this way.
Re: Relative´s Spouse Beaten By Brother-in-law (story continud) by vanitty: 2:53am On Aug 29, 2012
It is their cup of tea what the silly elder brother and the rude daughter choose to do. If they like, apologise, if they like, they shouldn't.

However, the wife must be seen to be building bridges for her husband's sake. The husband must be going through some sad emotions right now so she needs to extend an olive branch to her in-laws, if they choose to accept it - great. If they choose not to - oh well no one can fault her for not trying.
Re: Relative´s Spouse Beaten By Brother-in-law (story continud) by sadiboshi: 6:27am On Sep 05, 2012
This life is simple if u want it simple. No one will dare slap my Wife and i will also not tolerate rude on my household. Both people concern must be checked by the husband for the sake of peace. However,if they don't repect my wife, then let them keep their distance.
Sunny Chitown.
Re: Relative´s Spouse Beaten By Brother-in-law (story continud) by drnoel: 10:47pm On Sep 05, 2012
sadiboshi: This life is simple if u want it simple. No one will dare slap my Wife and i will also not tolerate rude on my household. Both people concern must be checked by the husband for the sake of peace. However,if they don't repect my wife, then let them keep their distance.
Sunny Chitown.

well said
Re: Relative´s Spouse Beaten By Brother-in-law (story continud) by Ishilove: 9:30am On Sep 06, 2012
drnoel:

well said
Keeping up with the Slapsons grin grin cheesy
Re: Relative´s Spouse Beaten By Brother-in-law (story continud) by drnoel: 2:31pm On Sep 06, 2012
Ishilove:
Keeping up with the Slapsons grin grin cheesy

lol, na wah 2 u
Re: Relative´s Spouse Beaten By Brother-in-law (story continud) by Ishilove: 4:34pm On Sep 06, 2012
drnoel:

lol, na wah 2 u
cheesy
Re: Relative´s Spouse Beaten By Brother-in-law (story continud) by Gracefil(f): 8:49pm On Aug 02, 2013
make i hear.i go defend my self 1 way or d order.i knw dis must b a yoruba family cos na dem like respect like die
Re: Relative´s Spouse Beaten By Brother-in-law (story continud) by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2013
Gracefil: make i hear.i go defend my self 1 way or d order.i knw dis must b a yoruba family cos na dem like respect like die

Gracefil, you go dig up thread wey don old.
FYI, the family aren't Yoruba.
Re: Relative´s Spouse Beaten By Brother-in-law (story continud) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2013
Beync: What a rude and callous brother in law. He is sane and doesn't have respect for his own brother either. Cos if do he wait till he meets with him or even talk with the woman to know what warranted her to beat the girl. Even if the woman if the woman requested for the girls to come over to be assisting her on house chores, should dat warrant the little girl to disrespect her aunty? What is wrong to discipline a child for wrong doings? I could beat my sister or niece if they do anything dat warrant it and any of them that cannot take discipline but would insult me should just spare me the visit.

Have the same thought.

It was wrong of the brother-in-law to slap his sister-in-law, he has NO RIGHT!
The 14 years old niece most have said much worst things to her father to have aggravated him to slap his sister-inlaw.
If a wife offends an in-law, report her to the husband to handle the situation.
My pity goes to the niece not the wife because they have un-knowingly sown a wrong impression in her.
Let her go and stay with her own parents,and the wife should lick her wounds in private with the love of her husband.
But all is not well, because HELL HATH NO FURY AS A WOMAN WHEN SCORNED!
Re: Relative´s Spouse Beaten By Brother-in-law (story continud) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 02, 2013
I have eventually read the concluding story and comments.

I Laughed at the cousin escape.
I applaud the wife's hubby.
I salute the wife's family .
All anger is spent-out, which is good.

Now, it is time for APOLOGIZES from all parties involved: The wife, niece,and brother-in-laws, when they go and collect her back.

Wifey, should manage her chores by herself or get a woman to be cleaning every weekend.
And every family should stay-put in their respectful homes and be civil to each other.

Peace out cheesy
Re: Relative´s Spouse Beaten By Brother-in-law (story continud) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 02, 2013
Me and my typos! grin

Meant cousin's escape and APOLOGIES.

Hope no more typos wink
Re: Relative´s Spouse Beaten By Brother-in-law (story continud) by Ishilove: 2:20am On Aug 03, 2013
Ibhamen: Me and my typos! grin

Meant cousin's escape and APOLOGIES.

Hope no more typos wink
This one no be typo...this one na ibon!! cheesy grin

All join; apologies, APOLOGIZES...as long as 'apolo* is inside and we get the gist of what you were trying to say, it doesn't matter even if you 'apolloingencey' cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Relative´s Spouse Beaten By Brother-in-law (story continud) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 03, 2013
Ishilove:
This one no be typo...this one na ibon!! cheesy grin

All join; apologies, APOLOGIZES...as long as 'apolo* is inside and we get the gist of what you were trying to say, it doesn't matter even if you 'apolloingencey' cheesy cheesy tongue

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

If You Were To Advise Your Son/daughter On Marriage, What W'd Be Your Greatest? / Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. / Family section gist hub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.