Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,740 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Unizik Admission Status - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unizik Admission Status (3269 Views)

JAMB 2014/2015 Admission Status To Be Available Online Next Week / Unizik Admission Status / check your futminna remedial/under graduate admission status now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unizik Admission Status by elkayswaggs: 5:42pm On Aug 16, 2012
Aspirants of unizik can come together here and discuss their scores and averages
Re: Unizik Admission Status by VICALUFUO(m): 12:57am On Aug 17, 2012
pls when will d admission list be out?
Re: Unizik Admission Status by CrazyMan(m): 4:46am On Aug 17, 2012
It would be out next month
Re: Unizik Admission Status by anthony24: 5:18am On Aug 17, 2012
Help pls I‘m trying to check my admission status bt it tells me invalid reg no. wen I enter my jamb reg number.
Re: Unizik Admission Status by kingebuka(m): 6:50am On Aug 17, 2012
CrazyMan: It would be out next month
why is unizik taking so much time to bring out there first batch
Re: Unizik Admission Status by CrazyMan(m): 7:16am On Aug 17, 2012
They're not taking time. All unizik admission lists comes out in september.
Re: Unizik Admission Status by CrazyMan(m): 7:28am On Aug 17, 2012
anthony24: Help pls I‘m trying to check my admission status bt it tells me invalid reg no. wen I enter my jamb reg number.
That's because the admission list isn't out yet. So relax and stop panicking
Re: Unizik Admission Status by anthony24: 9:13am On Aug 18, 2012
Ok, bt I tot I hed people tell me dat the first batch list is out nd my name shuld be there cos I passed my dept cut off.
Re: Unizik Admission Status by CrazyMan(m): 10:01am On Aug 18, 2012
anthony24: Ok, bt I tot I hed people tell me dat the first batch list is out nd my name shuld be there cos I passed my dept cut off.
My dear once unizik admission lists comes out, you wouldn't need to hear it from anyone cos it would spread like wild fire.

So like said before, it isn't out.
Re: Unizik Admission Status by anthony24: 10:15pm On Aug 19, 2012
Tanx a lot for d info u really helped. Pls do u know about their direct entry admission??
Re: Unizik Admission Status by kingebuka(m): 6:43am On Aug 20, 2012
I thought they said on vanguard that it will be out on the net dis monday
Re: Unizik Admission Status by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 20, 2012
shocked
Re: Unizik Admission Status by MarkFranklyn(m): 8:30pm On Aug 20, 2012
I pray i get admitted into Maths dept.,by God's grace... Pls Unizik, ease our minds..
Re: Unizik Admission Status by kingebuka(m): 7:03am On Aug 21, 2012
CrazyMan: They're not taking time. All unizik admission lists comes out in september.
ther skuls have broyght out their admission list what is unizik still waiting for
Re: Unizik Admission Status by john1035: 11:52am On Aug 21, 2012
Re: Unizik Admission Status by Yahoo1(m): 12:20pm On Aug 21, 2012
Pls guys answer dis question!

I chosed Unizik as my first and 2nd choice institution and i wrote English,Government,Literature,and C.R.S in Jamb and i offered Law as my first choice course! But during the post utme i chosed History and international relations as my 2nd choicee course! So my problem is;-1.are the subjects i wrote compatible with this course(history/int.relations)? 2.if its compatible,does it mean i would be given the course in unizik,because i heard unizik dont give second choice! Pls i need your answers! Before i know what to do about this supplementary. Thanks and God bless
Re: Unizik Admission Status by CrazyMan(m): 3:21am On Aug 23, 2012
anthony24: Tanx a lot for d info u really helped. Pls do u know about their direct entry admission??
Yea the form is out already. And I believe they would write the exam next month.

Teci: pls wer can i get the authentic cut off list
Go to the Admin block (block B) first floor. Then go into the admissions unit and request for it, they would give it to you.

Yahoo1: Pls guys answer dis question!
I chosed Unizik as my first and 2nd choice institution and i wrote English,Government,Literature,and C.R.S in Jamb and i offered Law as my first choice course! But during the post utme i chosed History and international relations as my 2nd choicee course! So my problem is;-1.are the subjects i wrote compatible with this course(history/int.relations)? 2.if its compatible,does it mean i would be given the course in unizik,because i heard unizik dont give second choice! Pls i need your answers! Before i know what to do about this supplementary. Thanks and God bless
First of all, if you choose unizik as you first and second choice, then you have nothing to be afraid of. Unless maybe your post utme score isn't high enough.

Then about the second choice, usually in unizik, you're often advised to shade a lower course during your post utme exam. The main reason of this excerise is that if you're unable to get your main course, you would still have a chance of admission since you shaded a lower course as you second option.

So there's nothing to be afraid of for all is well.
Re: Unizik Admission Status by Yahoo1(m): 12:48pm On Aug 23, 2012
CrazyMan:
Yea the form is out already. And I believe they would write the exam next month.

Go to the Admin block (block B) first floor. Then go into the admissions unit and request for it, they would give it to you.

First of all, if you choose unizik as you first and second choice, then you have nothing to be afraid of. Unless maybe your post utme score isn't high enough.

Then about the second choice, usually in unizik, you're often advised to shade a lower course during your post utme exam. The main reason of this excerise is that if you're unable to get your main course, you would still have a chance of admission since you shaded a lower course as you second option.

So there's nothing to be afraid of for all is well.
...thanks man,i appreciate.
Re: Unizik Admission Status by MarkFranklyn(m): 6:55pm On Aug 23, 2012
I pray ds NeW cut off 'll favour me, coz i was 16 behinD d previous cutoff 4 MaThS,, Oh God pls hElP me##...
Re: Unizik Admission Status by kingebuka(m): 8:36am On Aug 24, 2012
MarkFranklyn: I pray ds NeW cut off 'll favour me, coz i was 16 behinD d previous cutoff 4 MaThS,, Oh God pls hElP me##...
here cut-off mark still remain d same they just make everything equal
Re: Unizik Admission Status by Onyiclassic(f): 2:24pm On Aug 24, 2012
ALL UNI HAVE RELEASED DIA 1ST LIST,JUST WONDERIN Y UNIZIK IS DELAYN.
Re: Unizik Admission Status by MarkFranklyn(m): 9:37pm On Aug 24, 2012
Mooi ik baie zoe stupefy oxha? .. Unizik, wats d freaking problem?
Re: Unizik Admission Status by Sodiq33(m): 6:01am On Aug 25, 2012
Check ur unizik admisn status nw in www.jamb.org.ng
Re: Unizik Admission Status by kingebuka(m): 11:01am On Aug 25, 2012
Sodiq33: Check ur unizik admisn status nw in www.jamb.org.ng
are u sure of what ua saying or ua just guessing because they did a similar tin last year

(1) (Reply)

IELTS Exam In Nigeria : Registration, Tutorials, IELTS Test Dates In Nigeria / This Is To Disregard The Wide Spread Rumor Concerning The Postponement Of Matri / The Best And Most Affordable Universities In America Top 50 Cheapest Colleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.