Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

About The ICAN/ATS Examinations - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / About The ICAN/ATS Examinations (129148 Views)

Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant / ICAN/ATS Induction Ceremony On Monday...advice Needed. / How Do I Study For Ican/ats Examinations? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by roarowolo(f): 2:31pm On Mar 30, 2010
Please, if you wrote the March 2010 examinations with your registration number, kindly and urgently send an e-mail detailing your pin vouchers code and serial number to roarowolo@ican.org.ng or send an sms to 01-6568541.  This is necessary to process your examination scores. The affected candidates are:
AT/087493; AT/086342; AT/047024; AT/084953; AT/083405; AT/075451; AT/064051; AT/042400; AT/085569

Thanks.
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by roarowolo(f): 6:47pm On Mar 30, 2010
Kindly e-mail roarowolo@ican.org.ng or send sms to 01-6568541 giving details of your March 2010 examination pin voucher's serial number and pin code if you wrote the exam with your registration number.  Affected candidates are: 

AT/08749;    AT/086342;     AT/047024;     AT/084953;     AT/083405;     AT/075451;      AT/064051;       AT/042400;        AT/085569

The following candidates whose dockets were without their passport photographs or with blurred copy should please send scanned copies to roarowolo@ican.org.ng:

ATS/20101/10040/A;     ATS/20101/10065/A;     ATS/20101/10070/A;      ATS/20101/10013/A;      ATS/20101/10022/A;       ATS/20101/10089/A;       ATS/20101/10106/A;     ATS/20101/10137/A;     ATS/20101/10023/A;      ATS/20101/10099/A;      ATS/20101/20032;          ATS/20101/30065        ATS/20101/30068;        ATS/20101/10070;        ATS/20101/10110;          ATS/20101/10020;         ATS/20101/10045;          ATS/20101/30079
ATS/20101/10653/A;     ATS/20101/10760/A;     ATS/20101/10695/A;      ATS/20101/12217/A;      ATS/20101/10046/A;       ATS/20101/31465/A;

The following candidates should forward their scanned signatures to roarowolo@ican.org.ng for completion of the processing of their scores for the examination:

ATS/20101/30043/A;    ATS/20101/10035/A;     ATS/20101/10036/A;      ATS/20101/10046/A;       ATS/20101/10064/A;       ATS/20101/20035/R/3;
ATS/20101/30045/A;    ATS/20101/30012/A;     ATS/20101/30090/A;      ATS/20101/30094/A;       ATS/20101/30093/A;       ATS/20101/10090/A;

Thanks.
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by kanayo74(m): 3:39pm On Mar 31, 2010
i have seen all the post , they very informative and thesame time educative.

Let me just add a little.

For ATS student,
i will always advice you look for a good tuition house for lectures.

Your going through the day to day attendance of lectures is a way of disciplining yourself.

It makes you focused and thesame time dedicated to your studies and you will not want your

effort to be in vain.

The qualification required is just five credits including maths and english.

I always tell people that its better to go through the stress when you are young,

than letting a young man send you back to school in your old age.

wishing all the best.

For the Professional level,

lectures is also very important. This is very necessary if you are writing a level for the first time.

There is a syllabus change and the new syllabus will be starting this May 2010 diet, it will have

a transition period of one year and everyone writing the old syllabus would be expected to have finished

the level they are in. But in case wherein you did no pass the old syllabus, you will now have to write the new

syllabus. I dont wish even my enemy to be a victim of this.

I was affected in this when i was writing the my ICAN exams when they had to change their syllabus

i had to go back a level since the papers i was supposed to write was taken to a lower level which i was.

It was a bitter experience and then I felt the whole world will come down on me.

But thank God, i qualified in 2002 and ever since then when i look back, i laugh and say thank God that it has

come to pass.

My advice is that even if you fail the exam, don be discouraged, because someone has failed too,

if the new syllabus draws you back a level, don't worry because it has happened to someone too,

if people mock you and say you are wasting your time,don't be discouraged because they have said it to someone too,

If they ask you to give an example whom all this has happened to, tell them ME the POSTER.

after all the stress, you will one day become a chartered accountant.

from me with MEMBERSHIP NO 17244.

1 Like

Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by aadekoya: 4:19pm On Apr 13, 2010
To me, i'll say the programme has been very okay,becos i'm a member of the said Professional Body,though challenging but Motivating. I'm presently writing my Professional level & i also work with the Certificate. you ave to jst work hard and be prayerful. It saves the Youth from JAMB fustration. You start the programme wit 5' o level credit inclding Maths and English. it has 3 stages, exams are written in March and Sept. Visit ICAN office@ Idowu Taylor Street, Victoria Island, Lagos for more information.

My mem. no AAT/12932. ;
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by olusoji12: 2:06pm On Apr 22, 2010
nairalanders,

I was determine to start my ATS1 this year but due to some reasons I could not write the MAR 2010 exams, but I have been planning towards writing the one for SEPT 2010.

I want anyone with useful information on the following should please email me olusojipet@yahoo.com:

* How can I get the Past Questions?
* How much is the fee for ATS1?
* Where can I purchase this form?

My Location is around Okokomaiko in Lagos state.

Thanks

Olusoji Peters
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by darellone: 7:54am On May 07, 2010
@all,

I have my ND certificate and Satement of Result, do i still need my transcript to register for ATS 3 examination?
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by osrii: 2:47pm On May 07, 2010
someone help.i need MAY 2010 ICAN EXAM TIME TABLE.I DID NOT SEE IT IN THEIR WEBSITE.VERY URGENT.WAITING.
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 07, 2010
Hello N/landers,
Pls, i just wanna make enquires for a friend who graduated frm kadpoly with upper credit frm acctg dept. He stil have issues regarding hw he 's to register 4 Ican because his stil has deficiency wit his waec result. Can he register for Ican with pass in Both maths and English?
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by Kx: 7:37pm On May 07, 2010
Tamita:

Hello N/landers,
Pls, i just wanna make enquires for a friend who graduated frm kadpoly with upper credit frm acctg dept. He stil have issues regarding hw he 's to register 4 Ican because his stil has deficiency wit his waec result. Can he register for Ican with pass in Both maths and English?

Thats a new one,will research and revert
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by roarowolo(f): 11:12pm On May 31, 2010
Kindly peruse the attached for enrolment for September 2010 ATSWA Examination.

Thanks.

Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by roarowolo(f): 11:43pm On Jun 02, 2010
Olusoji12,

Kindly check and download the Insight i.e question and answer from our website, www.ican-ngr.org. You can as well come down to the office (25 Association Avenue, Ilupeju to collect any past question paper needed. A copy for the level of examination you are to write and Study Packs will be given to you after enrolling for the exam on presentation of a hardcopy of the online completed examination form. Kindly note that examination is meant only for registered students. Hence, you may need to register first if you have not done so. A sum of six thousand naira is required to be paid to Zenith or Intercontinental Bank to obtain the pin voucher for application for registration as a student. Kindly peruse the registration guideline and advert for September 2010 examination attached below for necessary actions.

Thanks.

Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by roarowolo(f): 11:50pm On Jun 02, 2010
Darellone,

Please, you need to get your school authority to send down your transcript to ICAN Ilupeju Office for the exemption to be processed except you already have your certificate. Note that statement of result is not the same as certificate. For further clarifications, kindly contact officers in charge through these e-mail addresses:
eobabatunde@ican.org.ng or studentsaffairs@ican.org.ng.

You can also speak with them on telephone 01-8714496.

Thanks.
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by roarowolo(f): 2:38pm On Jun 10, 2010
alpontif,

Kindly peruse the attached advert for September 2010 ATSWA examination. Examination dockets will be used for identification. You can print your own copy from the net within four days prior to the examination.

Thanks.

Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by roarowolo(f): 3:10pm On Jun 10, 2010
ashola96,

Kindly be informed that you can combine writing papers for your ATSWA and B.Sc at the same time if you opt for ICAN exam. You are likely to complete the exam within one and a half years depending on your ability as you may be exempted from Parts I and II of the exam if from an accredited school and Part I if from an unaccredited school. The completion of ATSWA exam can lead you to writing professional examination from Intermediate BCRM only and possibly complete the exam within another one and a half or two years depending on your ability and God's help. If in any case you are not able to pursue your degree course before qualifying, arrangement is in place for you to do so within two years from some Nigerian universities.

Remember, foreign currency is involved in opting for ACCA. ICAN is cheaper in this regard.

You will still have to come back to ICAN after your ACCA, though as a special candidate.

May the Lord lead you to make the right and best decision as suitable to your situation in Jesus' name.

Registration guideline is attached for your necessary perusal.

Thanks.

Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by roarowolo(f): 3:28pm On Jun 10, 2010
marvstica,

You may decide to conclude your ATSWA before moving to professional examination. If this is your decision, you will have to start writing from BCRM only in Intermediate with exemption from Foundation and three papers in Intermediate. If however, you want to write the professional examination, you are qualified to do so. Registration is online. You are to obtain a pin voucher for registration from Zenith or Intercontinental bank with seven thousand naira. The web address and pin code to access and complete a registration form online are stated on the pin voucher to be given to you. Your field of specialization determines where to start writing from. You may please go through the professional syllabus on our website, www.ican-ngr.org for proper clarifications or send e-mails to officers in charge of registration and professional examination through any of the following e-mail addresses: eobabatunde@ican.org.ng, studentsaffairs@ican.org.ng, professionalexams@ican.org.ng or ibmomoh@ican.org.ng or oiwaleawe@ican.org.ng or call the registration officers to 01-8714496.

Note that there are people that start from either ATSWA or Foundation level of the professional exam and get chartered earlier than their counterparts that obtained exemption to write only the two last levels of the examination. You may be lucky to be one of such if you either finish up with your abandoned ATSWA or start writing from Foundation. Kindly note that the basis of such decision should be your ability to charter without necessarily having to write all the papers for the examination.

May the Lord lead you to make the right decision best suitable for your situation.

Thanks.
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by roarowolo(f): 3:41pm On Jun 10, 2010
exployta

Kindly note that graduates from all fields of life are eligible to write ICAN examinations. What makes the difference is where to start writing from if you don't want to write all the papers for the examination. As a science major, you are eligible to exemption from Quantitative Analysis. This you can confirm from the Professional Syllabus on website, www.ican-ngr.org. It may interest you to know that, despite the fact that people from other fields of study aside from Accountancy charter faster despite the fact that they are restricted in exemptions being given. You may be lucky to be one of them. You may please approach Zenith or Intercontinental bank for the pin voucher to access and complete an application for registration as a student online with seven thousand naira registration fee.

For further clarifications, kindly peruse the attached registration guidelines or contact the officers in charge of registration through these e-mail addresses and telephone number: eobabatunde@ican.org.ng, studentsaffairs@ican.org.ng; 01-8714496.

Thanks.

Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by roarowolo(f): 4:46pm On Jun 10, 2010
Tanita

Kindly advise your friend to rewrite his/her O'level papers.

Anybody registered under such condition must have erroneously been registered as an ICAN student with the belief that all tertiary institutions observe the regulation to admit with a minimum of five credit passes in O'level examinations with the applicant attaching only the degree certificate, not including his/her O'level certificate.

Kindly note that the mail is an indictment on Kaduna Poly. Also, except the affected individual is an employer of labour and not an employee, if thorough screening exercise is effected unexpectedly, it may cost him/her his/her job. The earlier he/she sees it as a serious issue and addresses it with no delay, the better.
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by thompsons: 10:48am On Jun 14, 2010
when is the last diet result of professionals coming out?
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by deltalife(m): 2:39pm On Jun 28, 2010
Pls how can I join this Family?
where do I register?  I stay around Iyana-Ipaja Lagos. and I had to google ATS to get this info
and need to start as soon as possible, If I know how much it take for registration and the tutorials.
Pls Assist.
Thanks.
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by roarowolo(f): 10:56pm On Jun 28, 2010
Thompson,

Kindly be informed that the result is already out and its also available on the net for checking.

Deltalife,

You are to start by completing an application for registration as a student. A pin voucher to access and complete the form online will be given to you at the bank on payment of ATSWA registration fee of six thousand naira. The vouchers are obtainable from either Intercontinental or Zenith bank.

I have no idea of the tutorial fee as ICAN doest not run any tuition house. You can visit our website, www.ican-ngr.org for recognized tuition house and contact them to know the fees to pay.
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by deltalife(m): 7:12am On Jun 29, 2010
roarowolo,
thanks man. will process as soon as possible.
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 09, 2010
pls what branches of zenith or intercontinental bank can we pay to?
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by deltalife(m): 5:00pm On Jul 14, 2010
will it be acceptable to pay half the lecture fee because I don't want to do this particular diet,
butneed the lectures dow not deliberately?
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by stephedith(f): 4:53pm On Jul 19, 2010
Hi Roarowolo,
i just registered for ICAN last week and by the grace of God i will be writing the nxt year May exam.
I study Bank/fin which of the stages will i start??
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by roarowolo(f): 1:03pm On Jul 21, 2010
Kindly peruse the advert for ATSWA September 2010 Examinations. Enrolment is still on. Create time to study and God will crown your efforts with great success.

Thanks.

Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by kador(m): 7:10am On Aug 09, 2010
I'm interested in ican professional exams,but i do not have information of wen this year's exam as well as registration commences.
Thanks
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by roarowolo(f): 11:23am On Aug 15, 2010
Dear Kador,

Kindly Registration and Exemption processing are continuous exercise and approval are give on weekly or monthly basis depending on the number of forms available for processing per time. The Professional Examination is held twice in a year i.e May and November. The enrolment for November exam is in process right now. It's closing in October.

You may please contact officers in charge of registration and exemption through e-mails: eobabatunde@ican.org.ng or studentsaffairs@ican.org.ng or call them to telephone 01-8714496 for further clarifications.

You may e-mail me to send you the registration guideline as effort to attach this note was abortive.

Thanks.
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by roarowolo(f): 2:38pm On Nov 03, 2010
Kindly be informed that ATSWA September 2010 ATSWA Examination results were released and pasted at V.I and Ilupeju offices and now on the net for checking. Kindly visit www.ican-ngr.org to check yours.

Thanks.
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by Tunsbobo(m): 8:23pm On Nov 03, 2010
@roarowolo, after buying the scratch cards from the bank, and registering online; what is the next step?
Re: About The ICAN/ATS Examinations by Tunsbobo(m): 8:24pm On Nov 03, 2010
@roarowolo, after buying the scratch cards from the bank, and registering online; what is the next step?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association / ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) / Careers In Public Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.