Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Vent Your Daily Road/traffic Frustrations And Experiences Here - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Vent Your Daily Road/traffic Frustrations And Experiences Here (723 Views)

******Kakaki presents: Your Daily Car TIPS****** / Your Top 5 Most Annoying Experiences With Other Road Users / Share Your Helmet Experiences Here! Whether Good Bad Or Ugly! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vent Your Daily Road/traffic Frustrations And Experiences Here by lukaino(m): 9:26am On Aug 17, 2012
My greatest source of frustration on the road is the attitude of commercial vehicle drivers(Taxi, Yellow buses, BRT buses, Okada and Bullion vans). They drive like they left their hearts at home. They are ready to push you out of the road at will even when you hold the right of way. its really frustrating. I had a terrible experience with a bullion van which almost smashed my car on Eko bridge(Lagos) yesterday. i was just lucky. is it legal for bullion vans to endanger the lives of other motorists in the course of their work? its Reg no is SE 72 KJA.
lets use this thread as an avenue to put forward these experiences including those of traffic bottlenecks and go- slows, robberies in traffic, crashes and other happenings on our roads. Pls indicate clearly your location.

(1) (Reply)

Your Reactions After A Car Accident / Cost Of Petroleum In Other Countries. / Give Your Car A Fresh Start

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.