Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Oprah Winfrey’s Word Added To The Dictionary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oprah Winfrey’s Word Added To The Dictionary (1086 Views)

Omotola With Oprah Winfrey, Boris Kodjoe & Others / Oprah Winfrey Offers Lindsay Lohan $2million To Interview Her / Photo Of The Day : Home Of Oprah Winfrey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oprah Winfrey’s Word Added To The Dictionary by dramaticspeak(m): 2:37pm On Aug 17, 2012
[img]http://ionenewsone.files./2012/04/oprah-winfrey.jpg[/img]
World famous talk show host, Oprah Winfrey now has a word that she created ,added to the English dictionary. The word is “Aha moment” which is defined thus,”a moment of sudden realization, inspiration, insight, recognition, or comprehension.”
In a video segment for Merriam-Webster, Oprah added her own insight to the term, saying, “I always love those moments when I sit down to talk to somebody and they say something that makes me look at life or a situation in a completely different way. And I say, ‘Aha! I get it!’ Light bulb! Bing, bing, bing moment. And the little hairs on your arm stand up. That is an aha moment.”
Well the people at Mariam Webster must have had their own ‘aha moment’.Who better to add a word to the English dictionary,than the billionaire queen of talk shows herself ?
Re: Oprah Winfrey’s Word Added To The Dictionary by graduatehelpers(f): 2:47pm On Aug 17, 2012
hahahhahaha lol great great,its accepted

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Pregnant Pictures / Adele Will Sing At Your Wedding For $150,000 Per Minute / Check Out This Pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He Resemble Dagrin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.