Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,998 members, 7,806,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? (4974 Views)

What Love Song(s) Will You Dedicate To Your Lover Today / CRAZY Sexual Fanatasy Of My EXs...Wanting to come back / Which Song Would You Dedicate To Ur LOVE? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 17, 2012
This is gonna be fun. grin grin grin grin Leggo people!!

Here mine

ex 1: Best thing I never had Beyonce

ex 2: Chris Brown Tyga Kevin McCall - Deuces (Actually I am the villian in this one. Esp Tyga part. It hits me really hard. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed)

Lets hear yours.

3 Likes

Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by kandiikane(m): 3:59pm On Aug 17, 2012
I'll go with yours and also HA HA by Kandiikane. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 17, 2012
kandiikane: I'll go with yours and also HA HA by Kandiikane. cheesy grin

ROFL you nor well. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by Acidosis(m): 4:11pm On Aug 17, 2012
Ha! another ex - syndrome.

are you guys happy having an ex? cos I don't have any . . . and I don't see the reason why I'll end up with an ex.
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by slimyem: 4:35pm On Aug 17, 2012
Eamon-Don't want you back!
Kelly clarkson-Because of you...!
Cher-believe!
Shanell-2 seconds too late..
Roxette- it must have been love
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 17, 2012
Acidosis: Ha! another ex - syndrome.

are you guys happy having an ex? cos I don't have any . . . and I don't see the reason why I'll end up with an ex.
Not really happy. You are close to perfect. You should be happy.

Nothing so great abt having had numerous partners.
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by Acidosis(m): 4:53pm On Aug 17, 2012
rokiatu: Not really happy. You are close to perfect. You should be happy.

Nothing so great abt having had numerous partners.

*shocked*

1 Like

Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by dukila: 5:33pm On Aug 17, 2012
Irreplaceable by beyonce
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by 190: 5:43pm On Aug 17, 2012
If you die by dagrin -i hope dey actually die (˘̯˘ )
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by EmmaUG: 6:12pm On Aug 17, 2012
Taio cruz.break ur heat
Listen to me baby
B4 l love n I live u
They call me heart breaker
I dnt wanna deceive u.

1 Like

Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 17, 2012
Acidosis:

*shocked*
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 17, 2012
I do'nt have any ex but if I had one, I would pick "unbreak my heart" by hmmmm can'nt remember
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by slimyem: 9:48pm On Aug 17, 2012
Una be fool: I do'nt have any ex but if I had one, I would pick "unbreak my heart" by hmmmm can'nt remember
Toni Braxton!!

1 Like

Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 17, 2012
slimyem: Toni Braxton!!
yeah. daz right. thanks for the reminder. Just love the song and listen to it almost everyday without knowing the singer undecided . The song was sang majorly for broken hearts. So everyone with an ex should dedicate that song to him/her cos he/she must really be heart broken smiley. I will use the song to unbreak my heart when she finally breaks it but hope to break her's first before she does lol
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by claremont(m): 10:45pm On Aug 17, 2012
Losing you-- Dead by April cool
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by Babycoleen(f): 11:05pm On Aug 17, 2012
slimyem: Eamon-Don't want you back!
Cher-believe!
yeah...roxette:it must have been luv,buh its over now.
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by mspookie: 11:51pm On Aug 17, 2012
The war is Over-kelly clarkson
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by Ranoscky(m): 5:30am On Aug 18, 2012
Urkelace - Recovery Tale.
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by 190: 9:40am On Aug 18, 2012
What about free madness by terry G

Can I dedicate it 2 her too
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by Flashaldrin(m): 11:32am On Aug 18, 2012
Is there a song called 'whatever' or 'dont take it personal'??
Thats what i dedicate to my future ex, if ever.
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by seedord247(m): 11:43am On Aug 18, 2012
Since i dont have ex or exs what should i put??
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 18, 2012
seedord247: Since i dont have ex or exs what should i put??
funny beyond words. grin
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by seedord247(m): 12:47pm On Aug 18, 2012
rokiatu: funny beyond words. grin

Ok.. You'll think of me by keith urban.
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by pearlhapi(f): 12:57pm On Aug 18, 2012
Acidosis: Ha! another ex - syndrome.

seconded•they seem to like jumping from one guyz arm to another•
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by pearlhapi(f): 12:58pm On Aug 18, 2012
rokiatu: This is gonna be fun. grin grin grin grin Leggo people!!

Here mine

ex 1: Best thing I never had Beyonce

ex 2: Chris Brown Tyga Kevin McCall - Deuces (Actually I am the villian in this one. Esp Tyga part. It hits me really hard. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed)

Lets hear yours.

and what happend to gospel songz like#i belong to jesus
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by Ranoscky(m): 6:41pm On Aug 18, 2012
pearl~hapi:
and what happend to gospel songz like#i belong to jesus
U wan claim "saint" abi wetin?
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by pearlhapi(f): 6:57pm On Aug 18, 2012
Ranoscky:
U wan claim "saint" abi wetin?
no•just sayin
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 18, 2012
Eamon-fuccck you beach

But seriously,why is rokiatu celebrating her Ex(es) on Nairaland. Something tells me she is missing ''them'' particularly the second person.
The former must be a james bond character.
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by pendo89(f): 9:20pm On Aug 18, 2012
I enjoy Rokiatu's threads. They contain substance and are funny.
mmh song? lemmie think of a good one.

1 Like

Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 18, 2012
I choos "take a bow" by rihanna
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 19, 2012
Re: Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 19, 2012
slimyem: Eamon-Don't want you back!
Cher-believe!

damn she beat me to it! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help Guys Am Having A Hard - On While Speaking To My Gf / Guys Whats Your Take On Ladies That Do W**d / Hips Don't Lie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.