Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

How To Tame And Dominate Your Wife Or Girlfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Tame And Dominate Your Wife Or Girlfriend. (106031 Views)

Tips on How To Tame a womanizer / How To Tame A Cheating Wife / Husband / Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Tame And Dominate Your Wife Or Girlfriend. by Player01(m): 5:28pm On Aug 17, 2012
“It is the law of nature that woman should be held under the dominance of man”

------------------- Confucius, 551-479 BC

"If there is one thing that turns women off more than anything else, it’s a man with a lack of dominance. And an attractive woman can smell a lack of dominance like a shark smells blood.

No one is attracted to someone who conveys a sense of being powerless. When it comes to being a man, however, power is not only important, it’s everything. ...A woman is never attracted to a man who seems to be ‘equal’ with her. In some major way, he has to be more than her. ...To feel feminine, she must be with a man who is masculine.

When a woman is with a guy who is not dominant, she feels like he is just another girl.”

———-——— W. Michael.

I am writing this article primarily with the everyday Nigerian man in mind. Just like other men around the world, we want our wives and girlfriends to respect us, honour us and defer to our Leadership. However, in may relationships, this has failed to be the case. We have men who have failed in their rightful duty to ‘wear the pants‘ (Note: we wear pants, they wear panties! grin).

Ask most woman in Nigeria today, and they will openly tell that they want men who can ‘control’ or ‘handle’ them. And by control, they don’t mean they want Boko Haram terrorists who will hit, trample and intimidate them at the slightest provocation. Only WEAK MEN hit or even shout at women. There are far more, effective, long-lasting ways of extracting, constant, consistent compliance from your wife or girlfriend. And I am going to expose all of that to you in the series of articles I am going to be writing on this forum.

The average unthinking Nigerian male believes that it only takes money (and maybe looks) to attract and keep women. Really? What they also fail to realize is that:

•There’s always a richer guy.
•There’s always some poorer guy, somewhere, willing to spend more than you.
•There’s always someone with a bigger car, a bigger house, a bigger title, a bigger office etc.

The Secret Ingredient...

What you really want are personal attributes that will guarantee your woman sticks with you come rain, come shine. Personal qualities that are not dependent on your money or your status – which you may not always have. Personal traits that will give you peace of mind that your woman will come back to you, even if she makes $10 million tomorrow and travels abroad for a 1 year course.

Most of the problems we experience in our relationships as men stem from the simple fact that we’ve not been firm enough, we’ve not been putting our foot down enough, not been saying NO enough and then OVER-REACTING or acting inappropriately in certain situations where we should actually tease our wives or girlfriends and toy with them when they throw silly tantrums.

“Half of your mastery of Power comes from the things you don’t do, what you do not allow yourself to be dragged into”

-------------Robert Greene, (The 48 Laws of Power)

The biggest factor in how a woman reacts to and responds to you in the long-term is heavily based on your BEHAVIOUR. The way you ACT. In this article, we are going to unravel everything together, step-by-step, action-by-action, inaction-by-inaction. We are going to explore EVERYTHING in pin-point, specific detail.

This is not about manipulation or anything close, it’s about becoming the Very Dominant ALPHA male that you were designed to be through your actions…and inactions. The kind of man that ALL women secretly desire and always submit to. Don’t confuse this with becoming a bully. Being Dominant and DOMINEERING are two entirely different things.

Your Woman Cannot ‘Decide’ To Respect You…

Respect works a lot like attraction, you don’t see a HOT women and ‘decide’ if she’s hot. The moment you set your eyes on her you KNOW she’s HOT. Same with respect.

Certain actions, behaviour and attributes command our respect, and we just act accordingly towards that person. Your wife or girlfriend cannot ‘decide’ to respect and be under your ‘control’. You MUST earn this by the way you ACT.

The level of respect you get from your woman and the amount of ‘control’ you exercise over her is the direct result of your actions since you met, AND how you’ve trained her.

Alpha Males & Beta Males…

As far as a woman is concerned, there are only two different types of men. Alpha males & Beta Males.

The alpha male is the guy who is confident, firm in decision making, NON-REACTIVE, asserts himself more, takes more risks, makes plans, doesn’t whine, is non-needy & approval seeking, non-clingy, protects and is the leader in his relationship.

The Beta male is the exact opposite of the Alpha, he whines, is always REACTING (nothing screams Beta as much as reacting to your woman – I’ll get to this below in ‘Shit Tests‘), follows, not firm in his decisions, needy (calling your wife or girlfriend 2,000 times in a day is very bad) and generally does most things the Alpha wouldn’t do.

To a woman, dating a beta male is like being forced to marry a very fat ugly old woman with bad skin and bald hair.

2 Likes

Re: How To Tame And Dominate Your Wife Or Girlfriend. by Flashaldrin(m): 5:48pm On Aug 17, 2012
. . . . .bla bla bla. I dont need to dominate anyone.

2 Likes

Re: How To Tame And Dominate Your Wife Or Girlfriend. by Obinnau(m): 5:15am On Aug 18, 2012
nice one. Learnt 3 or 4 things
Re: How To Tame And Dominate Your Wife Or Girlfriend. by Exponental(m): 6:17am On Aug 18, 2012
Flashaldrin: . . . . .bla bla bla. I dont need to dominate anyone.
learn 2 pick SENSE out of every NONSENSE!
@OP, nice one......noted!

1 Like

Re: How To Tame And Dominate Your Wife Or Girlfriend. by djeezy(m): 6:34am On Aug 18, 2012
Nice article. It's quite impressive and I believe no knowledge is a waste. I read the whole article.
Re: How To Tame And Dominate Your Wife Or Girlfriend. by 190: 6:39am On Aug 18, 2012
Ladies marry me

I'l be your BETA male

Did I just say BETA
Re: How To Tame And Dominate Your Wife Or Girlfriend. by Abiolachiefo(m): 7:01am On Aug 18, 2012
Correct guy. I feel your post. The bottom line is dat women need a subtle player to control things. GBAM!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Tame And Dominate Your Wife Or Girlfriend. by jhydebaba(m): 7:41am On Aug 18, 2012
I am αlphaβeta.
Re: How To Tame And Dominate Your Wife Or Girlfriend. by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 18, 2012
I share your thoughts, bro

1 Like

Re: How To Tame And Dominate Your Wife Or Girlfriend. by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 18, 2012
Classic Bullshyt!, the fact that u need to do all this, shows u lack confidence within ur self. Respect starts with oneself!. angry
Re: How To Tame And Dominate Your Wife Or Girlfriend. by Obinnau(m): 9:10am On Aug 18, 2012
Legit1: Classic Bullshyt!, the fact that u need to do all this, shows u lack confidence within ur self. Respect starts with oneself!. angry
do u know dat at times u fail what u feel u are good at. True respect starts with oneself but how do u promote urself in the face of people? Personally i believe one mans meat is another mans poison so i have no need bantering words with u. Just want to say kudos to u. Nice write up.
Re: How To Tame And Dominate Your Wife Or Girlfriend. by pwettytemmy(f): 9:14am On Aug 18, 2012
A very nice post. I think guys need to note this as well. No woman wants a second female as a patner. Not completely dominiary bt let her c reasons why she's created from ur ribs n calls u her man.
Re: How To Tame And Dominate Your Wife Or Girlfriend. by MMM2(m): 9:26am On Aug 18, 2012
Op

Let me go & buy pant in d market undecided
Re: How To Tame And Dominate Your Wife Or Girlfriend. by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 18, 2012
Legit1: Classic Bullshyt!, the fact that u need to do all this, shows u lack confidence within ur self. Respect starts with oneself!. angry
The topic is obviously beyond your ballpark.
@OP, that title does undermine the content thereof. I only came in here cause I was bored and felt like victimising you only to be disappointed upon opening.
Our brothers need to read this shitt. It's the gospel.
Re: How To Tame And Dominate Your Wife Or Girlfriend. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:40am On Aug 18, 2012
Am pretty confident boys weren't included in d article.

@op
Dat was WOW!!!

I likey a lot....
Re: How To Tame And Dominate Your Wife Or Girlfriend. by joudini(m): 9:44am On Aug 18, 2012
Your ideas are intriguing to me and l wish to subscribe to your newsletter. On a serious note, real talk.

It all happens up there- in the mind.

Er, @op, have you by any chance read The Game by Niel Strauss?
Re: How To Tame And Dominate Your Wife Or Girlfriend. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:45am On Aug 18, 2012
joudini: Your ideas are intriguing to me and l wish to subscribe to your newsletter. On a serious note, real talk.

It all happens up there- in the mind.

Er, @op, have you by any chance read The Game by Niel Strauss?
U read? shocked
As in Adini dey read? Dis is serious.... lipsrsealed
Re: How To Tame And Dominate Your Wife Or Girlfriend. by joudini(m): 9:45am On Aug 18, 2012
Re: How To Tame And Dominate Your Wife Or Girlfriend. by basher(m): 9:45am On Aug 18, 2012
Good info for novices.

However, when been around for a while, you'll find out that -

+ you have to be to women what they want you to be. Women want different things at different times. Their like, preferences & choices change regularly. U gotta be 1 step ahead. If they want Alpha, give them Alpha. If they want Beta, give them Beta. If they want AlphaBeta, give them Alphabeta. You gotta be flexible. YOU GOTTA BE PATIENT.

2 Likes

Re: How To Tame And Dominate Your Wife Or Girlfriend. by joudini(m): 9:52am On Aug 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:
U read? shocked
As in Adini dey read? Dis is serious.... lipsrsealed

Idowuogbo, ur like a still picture, u aint saying nuttin'!
Re: How To Tame And Dominate Your Wife Or Girlfriend. by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 18, 2012
nice one. keep them coming. but i think you need to change the title to something more respectful to the ladies. i only clicked on it to see the many bashings you must have received grin grin grin. kudos sha.
Re: How To Tame And Dominate Your Wife Or Girlfriend. by joudini(m): 10:00am On Aug 18, 2012
Omo jatijati ni idowu yi sha.
Re: How To Tame And Dominate Your Wife Or Girlfriend. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:02am On Aug 18, 2012
joudini: Omo jatijati ni idowu yi sha.
I loff u 2! kiss

1 Like

Re: How To Tame And Dominate Your Wife Or Girlfriend. by joudini(m): 10:07am On Aug 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:
I loff u 2! kiss

Animal loving is still illegal in Nigeria shocked
Re: How To Tame And Dominate Your Wife Or Girlfriend. by aplomblass(f): 10:13am On Aug 18, 2012
[color=#770077][/color]hmmmmm
Re: How To Tame And Dominate Your Wife Or Girlfriend. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:29am On Aug 18, 2012
joudini:

Animal loving is still illegal in Nigeria shocked
So u b animal abi? U allowed to loff ur pets na! tongue
Re: How To Tame And Dominate Your Wife Or Girlfriend. by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 18, 2012
Nice idea you have there.. But hey..Not everyone have things work out for them same way.. Even some men lie in between the Alpha-Beta thingie..While some are not into being any. So I guess the bottom line is, take things as you see them, react if you please. Let it be if you're not interested. Before you end up making yourself more of a rule-book robot than human.
Re: How To Tame And Dominate Your Wife Or Girlfriend. by joudini(m): 10:46am On Aug 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:
So u b animal abi? U allowed to loff ur pets na! tongue

Thank you for that timely demonstration of your willful uncynicism!
Re: How To Tame And Dominate Your Wife Or Girlfriend. by drnoel: 10:56am On Aug 18, 2012
Only if u knew that dorminance is suffocating
Re: How To Tame And Dominate Your Wife Or Girlfriend. by freecocoa(f): 11:05am On Aug 18, 2012
Of i get some of what you are saying but e no too clear sha,some of the points get as e be for my eyes.
Re: How To Tame And Dominate Your Wife Or Girlfriend. by Flashaldrin(m): 11:07am On Aug 18, 2012
lol. My bad. I didnt really bother to read the post cos i had no time, just saw the topic and assumed it will be the normal bullshyt. Sorry bout that.
Actually its a very nice piece, well constructed (i hope its not copy and paste) though i dont believe that alpha males (according to your definition) are necessarily better than beta males in so many other regards.
Maybe i'd just open a new thread altogether so as not to derail this one.
Subcribing......
Re: How To Tame And Dominate Your Wife Or Girlfriend. by Emmy9ite(m): 12:30pm On Aug 18, 2012
I must commend you op,this is a nice piece of writing. If we have alpha and beta males,i think there is need for gamma males,the ones that fall in between the alpha and beta. #More like physics and chemistry.

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) / Man Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church In Abuja / Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.