Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

What Must We Do To Save Nigeria?.(for Born Again Christians Only) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Must We Do To Save Nigeria?.(for Born Again Christians Only) (605 Views)

25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates / How I Got Born-again (Christians Only) / The Wrath Of God: Discussion About Hell - Strictly Christians Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Must We Do To Save Nigeria?.(for Born Again Christians Only) by solomon111(m): 9:17pm On Aug 17, 2012
Brethren,i know i do not need an epistle to butress my point that our nation is undergoing a period of tribulation,as the proofs are all around us.
The question that arises now, is what do we do?
How do we take charge of our nation from the hands of the enemy?
How do we cause the hand of the lord to move in our nation once again?
Brethren,we all know that the spiritual controls the physical,so how have we used the power and authority,bestowed upon us,by our lord and master,to spiritually reset Nigeria's compass?.
Remember,we are the watchmen.
May our nation not be destroyed on our watch.
And may the lord forgive our spiritual laziness in Jesus name.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.!!

(1) (Reply)

All Israel Shall Be Saved? / The GOD Of The Christians / The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.