Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,090 members, 7,807,258 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Portsmouth Vs Arsenal today by 19.45hrs - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Portsmouth Vs Arsenal today by 19.45hrs (830 Views)

Rafael Nadal Ousted From Wimbledon By 19 Year Old Nick Krygios / Portsmouth To Punish Nwankwo Kanu For Continued Absence / Premier League: Portsmouth (0) Vs Manchester United (1): 25 August, 8pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Portsmouth Vs Arsenal today by 19.45hrs by LondonCool(m): 2:10pm On Dec 26, 2007
I am opening this thread to comment on todays Boxing day match between Arsenal and Portsmouth at Fratton Park. Any news on Team list ? Any score predictions ? Will the African contingent from Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Ghana, Senegal,Zimbabwe, Togo and Cameroun  make the difference today ?
Re: Portsmouth Vs Arsenal today by 19.45hrs by whitelexi(m): 2:15pm On Dec 26, 2007
Dont even count your luck, i see a resounding victory for arsenal. If i remember well in the reverse fixture of this game, Arsenal were reduced to 10 men as early as the 11th minute of the game but they went ahead to beat 11 man pompey by 3 goals to 1, even the 1 goal pompey scored was a scrappy goal that kanu knew nothing about. . . the ball hit his leg and went in!
They had their strongest team and arsenal had the same team that will play today, it cant be too hard to predict.

(1) (Reply)

Official: Zambrotta Signs For Ac Milla / Champion League Is Our's / Meet Zakumi, This Teenage Leopard Is The 2010 World Mascot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.