Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Tsotsi: Thoughts About This Film - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tsotsi: Thoughts About This Film (1823 Views)

Did You See Deadpool Today? Tell Us Your Thoughts About It / Do U Remember This Film.. Share Ur Most Emotional Nd Favorite Moment / Anyone Watched This Film“THE SOCIAL NETWORK” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tsotsi: Thoughts About This Film by chinani(f): 3:33pm On Apr 09, 2006
Hey guys, I saw TSOTSI last night. It took my breath away. By now, ya'll probably know that the movies has won the Academy Award for Foreign Language Film at the 78th Academy Awards as well as other film festival accolades.

Please tell me your thoughts on this movie. Was it understated? Artistic? A moral tale? Just tell me what you think! Was it better than Sarafina? Oh, and would it surprise you to know that the author is a white South African? How do you think the story compares to Cry, the Beloved Country, Welcome to our Hillbrow, or any other (South) African novels?

If you haven't seen it then run don't walk. You won't regret it! smiley Have a lovely day. smiley
Re: Tsotsi: Thoughts About This Film by Reba(f): 1:09pm On Apr 10, 2006
cool The Movie is a MUST SEE,Chinani u rite they do'nt have to walk ,ruuuuuun.
Re: Tsotsi: Thoughts About This Film by Seun(m): 4:28pm On Apr 21, 2006
Can you post your review of this movie "Tsotsi" (or is it "totsi"?) as well as any relevant websites you can find. Thanks.
Re: Tsotsi: Thoughts About This Film by themaster2: 1:25pm On Apr 26, 2006
Tsotsi is a great film by all standard! I've seen it. It costs $5 million to make. For lead actor and actress (presley and Miriam) Tsotsi is their very first movie! And suprisingly Presley won the best actor award for his effort! The movie itself has won many other awards other than the oscars. You can get more info and even download the making of the movie from: www.tsotsi.com.
Re: Tsotsi: Thoughts About This Film by Free(f): 10:19pm On May 01, 2006
oooh i havent seen it yet!!!
heard is a great movie
hopeful i will get it when it comes on DVD, cheesy lol cheesy
Re: Tsotsi: Thoughts About This Film by lunafish(f): 6:17pm On May 07, 2006
I recommend this film with every part of me. It's in amazing. The screenplay is fantastic and the casting is above par. It's a credit to Africa and deserves to be adorned with all the critical acclaim. Wonderfull.

Go and see it!!!!!!!!
Re: Tsotsi: Thoughts About This Film by Nobody: 6:11am On Nov 22, 2009
any reviews?

(1) (Reply)

"I Was Not Arrested,” Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker Denies Reports Of Being Arrested / Daarsat Promises Rich Content Amid Launch Party / Have You Ever Watched A Movie That Made You Cry?if Yes,what's The Movie Name.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.