Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Top 5 Smartass Answers - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Top 5 Smartass Answers (756 Views)

A Farmer's Genius Reply To A Smartass Lawyer / My top 5 funniest jokes ever!!! / Your Top 5 Most Hilarious Nairaland Usernames (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Smartass Answers by ThugLife1(m): 5:47pm On Dec 26, 2007
1) It was mealtime during a flight on Hooters Airline. "Would you like dinner?" the flight attendant asked John, seated in front. "What are my choices?" John asked. "Yes or no," she replied.

2) A flight attendant was stationed at the departure gate to check tickets. As a man approached, she extended her hand for the ticket and he opened his trench coat and flashed her. Without missing a beat, she said, "Sir, I need to see your ticket not your stub."

3) A lady was picking through the frozen turkeys at the grocery store but she couldn't find one big enough for her family. She asked a stock boy, "Do these turkeys get any bigger?" The stock boy replied, "No ma'am, they're dead."

4) The cop got out of his car and the kid who was stopped for speeding rolled down his window. "I've been waiting for you all day," the cop said. The kid replied, "Yeah, well I got here as fast as I could." When the cop finally stopped laughing, he sent the kid on his way without a ticket.

5) A truck driver was driving along on the freeway. A sign comes up that reads, " Low Bridge Ahead." Before he knows it, the bridge is right ahead of him and he gets stuck under the bridge. Cars are backed up for miles. Finally, a police car comes up. The cop gets out of his car and walks to the truck driver, puts his hands on his hips and says, "Got stuck, huh?" The truck driver says, "No, I was delivering this bridge and ran out of gas."
Re: Top 5 Smartass Answers by tjtj1(m): 5:56pm On Dec 26, 2007
shocked i love all of them
Re: Top 5 Smartass Answers by ThugLife1(m): 6:39pm On Dec 26, 2007
cool cool cool cool
Re: Top 5 Smartass Answers by ituen(m): 4:20am On Dec 27, 2007
O boy, na u get the highway, FIRE DOWN!!!!!!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Top 5 Smartass Answers by micklplus(m): 12:54pm On Dec 28, 2007
nice jokes
cheers
Re: Top 5 Smartass Answers by rafie(f): 1:28pm On Dec 28, 2007
nice smartass replys ! wink wz laffing lk an idiot in d office.thanx for puting this smile on my face ;d
Re: Top 5 Smartass Answers by clemcykul(f): 3:27pm On Dec 28, 2007
lafffn like an IDIOT indeed grin grin grin grin grin

no brawls intended ok? wink
Re: Top 5 Smartass Answers by MrTurkey(m): 6:59pm On Dec 28, 2007
Thug Life:
3) frozen turkeys dead."
gives me the shivers, oooooh
Re: Top 5 Smartass Answers by Phiniter(m): 9:38am On Dec 29, 2007
clemcykul:

lafffn like an IDIOT indeed grin grin grin grin grin

no brawls intended ok? wink

YOu don't have to be rude to our New commer as you can see, its the only post shes posted, you don't expect any of the New commers not to behave like idiots only don't tell them okay?
Re: Top 5 Smartass Answers by clemcykul(f): 12:16pm On Dec 29, 2007
its okay phniter stop being a judge, and a hypocrite! coz u have attckd newcmers like dat, dats wat makes the forum interestn and alive, i mean the brawls and uncessary judgement just like uve jest done.

anyway i bliv ur talkn to ur shadow.
Re: Top 5 Smartass Answers by Phiniter(m): 7:31pm On Dec 29, 2007
No offence meant dear,

I just wanted to make her feel at home before we start lashing out at her

I'm not a jug after all

*Sighs, Clemy Oh Clemy, why does this girl give people like phiniter bad dreams??*

(1) (Reply)

Corporate Lessons / quotes / Most Convenient Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.