Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,009 members, 7,799,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter - Celebrities (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter (56477 Views)

Yvonne Nelson Mocks AMVCA:"Most Awards In Africa Is ‘Who They Cool With Awards" / Mr. Ibu's Posts Mocks Buhari With Picture On Facebook / Photo: Timaya And Nollywood Star Actress Patience Ozokwo(mama Gee) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by samfibby(m): 3:07am On Aug 20, 2012
Ghaa...anians are so full of hate 4nigerians even their actress dey beef, what is ur profit from hating other countries. I cant imagine a nigerian going to a nigerian forum to start a hate topic and linger all the way. Like i always say, ghaa...nians keep hating and we will only get better. M.O.D.A......ooouchh...i dey laff in otumfor.....bro.....oooooaaaa...gghhhhh grin grin grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by otumfour(m): 3:09am On Aug 20, 2012
samfibby: Na wa o. Theese ghanians no dey sleep, so tey i don sleep wake, petrodolla has handed the baton to another O.T.U.M.F.U.R.Imagine, their names can make person develop mouth odour. Seun, abeg check all these ghanians ip 4 ur server so we can lock these goats out.

kwasia! tey u don sleep wake for where.....we giving u nightmares plus, ur generator is off so the heat has settled in grin grin grin.....thts the reason why u can't sleep.....u'v resorted to ur mobile fone, the only means of light...kwasia-aboa'kwa grin grin grin grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by otumfour(m): 3:12am On Aug 20, 2012
manny4life: Abeg, this dude is dry... I'm done with his bit.ching...

@Jenny, let the mugu continue...

hey!!!! where u running off to? come back here and ask dem lame arzz questions u'v been asking all this while.....don run....
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by sambos994(m): 3:12am On Aug 20, 2012
So did you guys answer my question? All the Ghanaians seem to be avoiding the question...

sambos994:

I don't get it...if you hate Nigeria so much, why are you on a Nigerian forum? Maybe you should try Ghanaweb to express your hate. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by otumfour(m): 3:17am On Aug 20, 2012
samfibby: Ghaa...anians are so full of hate 4nigerians even their actress dey beef, what is ur profit from hating other countries. I cant imagine a nigerian going to a nigerian forum to start a hate topic and linger all the way. Like i always say, ghaa...nians keep hating and we will only get better. M.O.D.A......ooouchh...i dey laff in otumfor.....bro.....oooooaaaa...gghhhhh grin grin grin

ur a big fooolll.....A friend came to nigeria to spend the weekend wit his brother who happens to be working there wit som' firm.....dude told me they run the generator set throughout the weekend till he came back to Ghana grin grin grin....

does this mean he hates nigeria.....or he's juz sharing his experience.....see when u do not put ur house in order and people visit......all they leave back wit is negative memories u digg.....food for thought grin grin grin grin

to my friend tht is now normal, therefore he'll share it wit his friends......ever since then, anytime I meet a nigerian I ask them abt the whole electricity thingy........most nigerians I met in Ghana ain't like the 1's I meet here tho....they speak the truth......
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by samfibby(m): 3:17am On Aug 20, 2012
Sharap there u this ghaa...anian goat.....chalay. Is ur own forum so boring so bored that u prefer hanging out and reading nigerian posts as if your life depends on it. I dont blame u, i visited ur forum (ghanaweb) last year, all the topics that made front page were so boring i fell asleep in 30 seconds. The forum is as boring as ghanians are in nature.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by sambos994(m): 3:18am On Aug 20, 2012
otumfour:

ur a big fooolll.....A friend came to nigeria to spend the weekend wit his brother who happens to be working there wit som' firm.....dude told me they run the generator set throughout the weekend till he came back to Ghana grin grin grin....

does this mean he hates nigeria.....or he's juz sharing his experience.....see when u do not put ur house in order and people visit......all they leave back wit is negative memories u digg.....food for thought grin grin grin grin

So uh....you gonna answer the question?...

sambos994:

I don't get it...if you hate Nigeria so much, why are you on a Nigerian forum? Maybe you should try Ghanaweb to express your hate. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by samfibby(m): 3:21am On Aug 20, 2012
I am feeling sleepy already, i think i should visit ghanaweb so i would fall asleep in ten seconds.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by sambos994(m): 3:22am On Aug 20, 2012
That's what I thought... these Ghanaians can't even give a credible answer to by question. SmoothCrim gave a dumb@ss answer, while all the other ones are avoiding me. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by otumfour(m): 3:23am On Aug 20, 2012
samboss994! I together wit my Ghanaian brothers don hate Nigerians......we juz won't sit and watch ur dogs (the bad nuts) in u drag our name down the drain.......I have nigerian friends......truth is, in reality we are all friends
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by otumfour(m): 3:25am On Aug 20, 2012
samfibby: I am feeling sleepy already, i think i should visit ghanaweb so i would fall asleep in ten seconds.

good for u, cuz u won't find a topic abt nigerian, wit people dissing 'em......it'll be all abt Ghana wink
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by samfibby(m): 3:30am On Aug 20, 2012
otumfor...sharap there , who the hell is your friend, we would rather be friends with bombo clat jamaicans thatn u back stabbing ghan...ian bunch. Imagine, their forum reminds me of punch newspaper website. Abeg is ghanaweb a forum or a company website grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by otumfour(m): 3:39am On Aug 20, 2012
tongue tongue looking for a cheap shot......thts how b!tches are....I answered dude sambos994 in a respectful tone, cuz dude ain't screaming rape like ur no-light having self.....are the mosquitoes settling in yet grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by sambos994(m): 3:42am On Aug 20, 2012
otumfour: tongue tongue looking for a cheap shot......thts how b!tches are....I answered dude sambos994 in a respectful tone, cuz dude ain't screaming rape like ur no-light having self.....are the mosquitoes settling in yet grin grin grin grin grin

Actually most people haven't touched their generator for weeks now...
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by samfibby(m): 3:47am On Aug 20, 2012
Good news 4 u otumfor. China is going to help build a new stadium 4 free, just got this from ghanaweb. Say a big halleluyah.....your sorry a$$ country has to gone cap in hand begging china for awoof stadium. Very typical of ghaaaa....anians, even with a goldfield, they would rather opt for a free meal, stingy bunch....tomorrow u will say nigerians are taking over your country, when u refuse to spend the money u have. Ghaaaa...anian hyenas tongue
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by samfibby(m): 3:50am On Aug 20, 2012
Maybe i would consider building a mini stadium 4 ghana....since u all like free things. See ur president dey jubilate
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Nobody: 3:56am On Aug 20, 2012
otumfour,u still here.and hey fnck it,i smoke it,at least better than beer,cigs and pills,so stufff it up your blackened unresponsive head.
u know what that nose is for?u no be woman so no need
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by samfibby(m): 3:56am On Aug 20, 2012
@ SmoothCrim201S. I can se u are back, oya take over from otumfor. Bunch of paranoid vu...king haters.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by samfibby(m): 3:59am On Aug 20, 2012
@milehigh06. Bros, they wont leave cos they have nowhere else to go. Ghanaweb is as lazy as cannabis shocked. They love nairaland too much. chai....chalay.. grin cheesy tongue
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Nobody: 4:00am On Aug 20, 2012
Jenny20:

Not that i know...
lets talk,starting something here with a friend of mine.big connections and stuff,starting our 1st show with innerstate ike,cabby and lil scrappy
sent u a mail
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Nobody: 4:00am On Aug 20, 2012
samfibby: @milehigh06. Bros, they wont leave cos they have nowhere else to go. Ghanaweb is as lazy as cannabis shocked. They love nairaland too much. chai....chalay.. grin cheesy tongue
omo depends on the cananbis o lol,and who u dey smoke am with
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Nobody: 4:02am On Aug 20, 2012
samfibby: Maybe i would consider building a mini stadium 4 ghana....since u all like free things. See ur president dey jubilate
ignore
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by otumfour(m): 4:02am On Aug 20, 2012
samfibby: Maybe i would consider building a mini stadium 4 ghana....since u all like free things. See ur president dey jubilate

u won't be having this sleepless night if u had tht much money.....poor braggart.....ur people are starving, crazy poverty, yet u have the prcik to brag...ur prolly typing from a kiosk in Lagos wit the lights off
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Nobody: 4:03am On Aug 20, 2012
otumfour:

u won't be having this sleepless night if u had tht much money.....poor braggart.....ur people are starving, crazy poverty, yet u have the prcik to brag...ur prolly typing from a kiosk in Lagos wit the lights off
dummy,u forget say we get money pass una,u don buy more internet time?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Nobody: 4:04am On Aug 20, 2012
NIGERIA
$319.572 billion
$2,162 Per capita
GHANA
$36.322 billion
$1,571 Per capita
right there
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by samfibby(m): 4:04am On Aug 20, 2012
otumfor, let me know if u need a new stadium. FREE!!! stadium, i say.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by sambos994(m): 4:05am On Aug 20, 2012
This is getting ridiculous...
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Nobody: 4:06am On Aug 20, 2012
sambos994: This is getting ridiculous...
its annoying to see a ghananian come on here and start calling Nigerians all sorts of names
cant let it happen
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by samfibby(m): 4:08am On Aug 20, 2012
China already knows u like free gifts. Watch out, dont be too comfortable in that stadium, cos anything might happen. Free things dont last. SPEND MONEY, BIG TIME!!!!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by otumfour(m): 4:17am On Aug 20, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin if u foools are over 25yrs of age then nigeria really has a problem grin grin grin....I'm giving these dickless apes a sleepless night,

loL! @ milehigh06, judging by tht horror face on ur profile, ur mouth will stink more than my shank abi oooo grin grin grin

@samfibby, buy some monitors for ur airport wit tht imaginary dream.....we'll visit u in ur lagos kiosk very soon grin grin grin

by the way, nigerians ain't rich, its ur president and his people who are rich and thts a few u waste grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by oobim(m): 4:20am On Aug 20, 2012
Nigerians don fall my hand finish.28 pages?al because of Ghana,tiny Ghana?U shouldn't have argued.When did Ghanians grow muscles?Essien Micheal among d top 5 richest?Ghanians r realy lazy n poor!Our dear Kanu wouldn't even make d list of top 2000 richest men!Ds arguement is just like USA vs Haiti.U just can't compare!D world knw who is better.If na SA we dey argue with,we for understand!

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31)

Davido Looking Dapper In Suit - See Pictures / Tolani Baj Shows Cleavage In New Pictures / Tiwa Savage Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Teebillz (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.