Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter (56505 Views)

Yvonne Nelson Mocks AMVCA:"Most Awards In Africa Is ‘Who They Cool With Awards" / Mr. Ibu's Posts Mocks Buhari With Picture On Facebook / Photo: Timaya And Nollywood Star Actress Patience Ozokwo(mama Gee) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by bittyend(m): 12:04am On Aug 19, 2012
Rilamaka:

Bleep u too n ur stupid country

I'm Nigerian, and 'bleep' Nigeria - clown!! grin

Stupid 'morasucker' lol!! grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by obailala(m): 12:06am On Aug 19, 2012
If this picture was really taken at MMIA, then we Nigerians really need to be ashamed of ourselves. As for all those insulting Yvonne for uploading this pix, y'all need to get ur heads checked angry

All those coming up with the dumb argument saying "is Ghana in anyway better?" u guys also need to wake up from ur slumber cos the kettle calling the pot black does not change the fact that the pot is actually black.

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by SmoothCrim2015: 12:06am On Aug 19, 2012
Chuks1405: How many times have u heard dat Omotala,Ini Edo or Genevieve went to ghana to shoot a movie? Nija does not need ghana for any shit and ghana can't do without us.

Ghana does not need you.. Naija OUT!!!

WE will import the rest of our oil needs from Equitorial Guinea and they will get the good Ghanaian money wink wink wink
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by bittyend(m): 12:08am On Aug 19, 2012
Still competing with Ghana, stupid Nigerians?

You should be competing with Egypt and South Africa - and those two countries are twenty years ahead of Nigeria..

Where is the OIL MONEY, Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by PetroDolla: 12:09am On Aug 19, 2012
Nonybb: I see all the ghanaians talking bck to nigerians as if they live better. I hv been to kumasi and i can testify then ghana as a hole country had only one city: accra.. Any foreigner that comes to nigeria should nt envisage lagos to be a picture of modern nigeria. Other cities exist in nigeria, go round, try one and stp being such a big idiot ghanaians! kumasi is a dirty slave camp, tekoradi is a smelly land locked region. Ghana dont hv a single world class city and they suffer so much inferiority complex. Only lagos is equalled to ghana and only dangote can buy ghanaian hole stock market, only fashola can arrest the ugly idiot called john mahama. Wat a country with all its president having so much idiocity attached to it name, JOHN rawling, JOHN kufour, JOHN atta mills, JOHN mahama! Stupid waste of black skins.

talking a lot of meaningless shi-t,huh? I'll rather have one well-maintained, functional, safe airport than have dozens of shitty things you call airports. grin grin grin nigeria is world acclaimed to be the dirtiest,smelly country in the whole world.Why do you think your contri is unimously adudged to be a miserable,dirty, biggest shi-t-hol ever to exist in the history of man?

Chei naija we hail oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by boyendowed(m): 12:09am On Aug 19, 2012
She tweeted what she saw and some of you are complaining.Some people hate to hear the truth

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by lekzy01(m): 12:09am On Aug 19, 2012
smoothcrim2090:

I did 20 of yours they were not only easy but, smelled bad. I am still trying to scrub it off!!!

U have to said it right by saying u banged 20 nigeria girls prostitutes that uses
Sex for business unlike ur girl that Bleep me by themselves while I was tired
and they were still disturbing me on fone through fone call while I'm in naija..
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Lordave: 12:09am On Aug 19, 2012
Imagine! Ghana wan come compete with 9ja. In what aspect? Only Surulere pass Ghana in all ramifications. Pikin no get respect 4 im elder.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by SmoothCrim2015: 12:10am On Aug 19, 2012
After we freed your from slavery under your British Masters these are the type of facilities you greet Ghanaians with??

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by sweetcocoa(f): 12:11am On Aug 19, 2012
berem: cocoa nwanne m! Just choose either team naija or team ghana.its a free for all e-fight!
How will i just start fighting for no reason? Ha well let me see....
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by bittyend(m): 12:12am On Aug 19, 2012
boyendowed: She tweeted what she saw and some of you are complaining.Some people hate to hear the truth

Don't mind the silly Nigerians..

The country is messed up, yet they can't see it..

Are Nigerians messed up in the head, or something? sad

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by PetroDolla: 12:15am On Aug 19, 2012
SmoothCrim2015:

Ghana does not need you.. Naija OUT!!!

WE will import the rest of our oil needs from Equitorial Guinea and they will get the good Ghanaian money wink wink wink

Don't mind the chimp. We have more than enough oil. Thank God we don't need to import oil from any cursed country grin grin grin even the americans are cutting back on the oil they buy from that accursed country. very soon, and I mean very very soon the generator-fumes compromised eediots would have to drink their crude because no one would want to buy. everything about nigeria is cursed! choi, sons of bitches and coc-k sucke-rs grin grin grin grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by lekzy01(m): 12:16am On Aug 19, 2012
Lordave: Imagine! Ghana wan come compete with 9ja. In what aspect? Only Surulere pass Ghana in all ramifications. Pikin no get respect 4 im elder.

Abi o,,ghana of all countries..I dey laugh in ijesha...heheheheheh
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by mrkels(m): 12:16am On Aug 19, 2012
[size=18pt]Let's face it, coming to naija is like going abroad for ghanians. Many of their actors including this girl feed off nollywood. Just be grateful jare before we start punishing all you people like we did back in the days of Ghana must go[/size]
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by SmoothCrim: 12:18am On Aug 19, 2012
Going to Nigeria is always good for a Ghanaian. It teaches a Ghanaian what NOT to do!!! Naija OUT!

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by bittyend(m): 12:19am On Aug 19, 2012
mrkels: Let's face it, coming to naija is like going abroad for ghanians. Many of their actors including this girl feed off nollywood. Just be grateful jare before we start punishing all you people like we did back in the days of Ghana must go

Are you not ashamed of your country? And who cares if Nigeria is a local champion among millipede countries in West Africa?

I'm ashamed of you and your stupidity, brother - and you need to seek help..

A country as big as Nigeria should be competing with Brazil, South Africa, India etc .. - not the likes of Ghana and Togo..
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 19, 2012
Why do non nigerians or nigerians abroad keep insulting nigerians and nigeria carelessly. Hope u know this is a nigerian forum. Its called ''nairaland'' basically for the pple in the ''land'' of the ''naira''.

So ghanians nd others if u know u have nothing but hate to add pls leave our forum and country for us.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by folahann(m): 12:21am On Aug 19, 2012
This is not kettle calling pot black. It is rather the case of pot calling kettle black.
If Podolski had tweeted this picture when he came to Nigeria, it wouldn't have being a problem. He has earned it.
But we should be fighting how leaders anyway. Inferiority complex have killed those people.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by mjconcept(m): 12:21am On Aug 19, 2012
PetroDolla:

Don't mind the chimp. We have more than enough oil. Thank God we don't need to import oil from any cursed country grin grin grin even the americans are cutting back on the oil they buy from that accursed country. very soon, and I mean very very soon the generator-fumes compromised eediots would have to drink their crude because no one would want to buy. everything about nigeria is cursed! choi, sons of bitches and coc-k sucke-rs grin grin grin grin
And how is that any of your Bleep!ng business?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by SmoothCrim: 12:21am On Aug 19, 2012
If Ghanaman is involved expect to get slapped. GH life forever!! grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by sweetcocoa(f): 12:22am On Aug 19, 2012
Thought Ghanaians left during the time of Ghana must go,how come they are still on Nairaland?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Tolaaaaannni(f): 12:23am On Aug 19, 2012
Another ghana vs Nigerian fight. grin grin funny thing is the ghanaians are always the one's to start it. *Walks out of the room*
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by lekzy01(m): 12:24am On Aug 19, 2012
PetroDolla:

Wht u don't knw is much than wht u knw,our oil is d best oil in africa today
and urs is no where to be found...for US not order our oil doesn't mean because
Our oil is good or bad...but there's are some misunderstanding issue btw our government
and U.s governemt that most of it fall on terrorism..so wht are u talking abt u this dwarf
Black ghana
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by SmoothCrim: 12:25am On Aug 19, 2012
sweetcocoa: Thought Ghanaians left during the time of Ghana must go,how come they are still on Nairaland?

I thought the Nigerians left during the Alien Compliance Order
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by SmoothCrim: 12:26am On Aug 19, 2012
lekzy01:

Wht u don't knw is much than wht u knw,our oil is d best oil in africa today
and urs is no where to be found...for US not order our oil doesn't mean because
Our oil is good or bad...but there's are some misunderstanding issue btw our government
and U.s governemt that most of it fall on terrorism..so wht are u talking abt u this [b]dwarf
Black [/b]ghana

Dwarf Black??! Are you talking about your origin before Bleaching your face or are you talking about Obasanjo!! shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin

Don't bring it to me OOO!!!!

Bakassi' grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Rebsy(f): 12:26am On Aug 19, 2012
I can see that these black goats called ghanians are so dumb! Its called Nairaland! What d Bleep are u guys doing here anyway? U need to see d way ur ppl both were worshiping me when I told them I was from Nigeria n u guys have d nerves! Who brought entertainment to ur stinking country? Who owns charter house? Go to sleep lazy fools!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by SmoothCrim: 12:27am On Aug 19, 2012
Rebsy: I can see that these black goats called ghanians are so dumb! Its called Nairaland! What d Bleep are u guys doing here anyway? U need to see d way ur ppl both were worshiping me when I told them I was from Nigeria n u guys have d nerves! Who brought entertainment to ur stinking country? Who owns charter house? Go to sleep lazy fools!

Are you "white" Goats or do you just have an inferiority complex grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

All that Bleach on your Bakassi face and you are still ugly!! grin grin grin

Only Ghanaian RULE can save West Africa!! wink wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by PetroDolla: 12:28am On Aug 19, 2012
inurmind: Why do non nigerians or nigerians abroad keep insulting nigerians and nigeria carelessly. Hope u know this is a nigerian forum. Its called ''nairaland'' basically for the pple in the ''land'' of the ''naira''.

So ghanians nd others if u know u have nothing but hate to add pls leave our forum and country for us.

You see he who lives in a glass house does not throw stones,but you people won't listen. small thing you want to abuse. You can abuse each other on NL for whatever, but if you dare insult Ghanaians or Ghana on NL you don't expect Ghanaians to keep mute,huh? We are only responding to insults heaped on the generality of Ghanaians because of what one individual was reported to have said,written or done. If you like go back to the beginning of this and every other thread on Ghana on NL and tell me whether it is Ghanaians or Nigerians who start the insults.

As far as I am concerned, every Ghanaian has the right to respond to any insult against his person or country on nairaland,cediland,poundland,dollarland,pesoland,randland or whateever......

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by SmoothCrim: 12:28am On Aug 19, 2012
Next time a Ghanaman is around show respect, we freed you from your British masters wink

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by reindeer: 12:28am On Aug 19, 2012
Gana?Is that the name of a place?animal?person?thing?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by SmoothCrim: 12:29am On Aug 19, 2012
reindeer: Gana?Is that the name of a place?animal?person?thing?

Gana means win in Spanish...

Ghana was a West African Empire...

Nigeria was a name given to you by the British..

It takes its roots in Niger-Area...

Niger sounds a lot like... grin grin grin grin nuff said!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31)

Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ / The Video: 2face Cancels The National Protest He Planned [ 2baba Tuface Idibia ] / Don Jazzy & His Brothers In White Garment (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.