Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

I Am A Chinese, And I Am Prepared To Do Nigeria Trade - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Am A Chinese, And I Am Prepared To Do Nigeria Trade (762 Views)

Starting Up A US - Nigeria Trade / I Am A Chinese, And I Am Prepared To Do Nigeria Trade. / I Am A Chinese, And I Am Prepared To Do Nigeria Trade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Chinese, And I Am Prepared To Do Nigeria Trade by tony86: 3:45am On Dec 27, 2007
I am a Chinese, and I am prepared to do Nigeria trade. Is prepared to sell electrical products. I read an online shopping site here:http://www.shopforless.com I would like to know, the price level in market of the Lagos is higher than the site or low? do you like more the China's production of electrical appliances or the Japan's or United States's ? Europe's ? most important was the price in Lagos market cheaper than the website or higher ? what's the percentage of the price difference ?Thanks very much to answer my question.
Re: I Am A Chinese, And I Am Prepared To Do Nigeria Trade by obua: 10:46am On Dec 27, 2007
Generally prices in large shops seem to be higher than in the markets. The large shop have high overhead, while the small shops in the markets do not. The large shops buy in larger quantities so they have economy of scale. Buying in the markets depends on your bargaining power as price tags are not used.
Shopforless is owned by " Park & Shop" now. I bought an LG mini home theatre from them 2-3years ago for about 24k ie approx $200. Then the markets were selling them for more than $270. Their service was very good.

Chinese goods can sell ,but they must be of high quality only. What products do you have in mind.
Send me details to ifyobua@yahoo.com
Re: I Am A Chinese, And I Am Prepared To Do Nigeria Trade by Horus(m): 6:28am On Dec 28, 2007
Chinese goods can sell ,but they must be of high quality only. What products do you have in mind.
It is much easier to order goods Directly from China, a few things you should still need to be noted:
Products Quality.
Products quality is always the primary concern of an importer. Many of the wholesalers claim that they will do some quality-checks before the products are sent out. This is a good service but I’d suggest you, to be safe, to find a site that offers samples so that you can have a check on the product yourself.
Things have changed and now you just need a few clicks online and you will have the latest qualified products to your home/office directly from China, thanks to the appearance of online wholesale shops in China in recent years.
Re: I Am A Chinese, And I Am Prepared To Do Nigeria Trade by oziomatv(m): 10:05am On Dec 30, 2007
LISTEN MY CHINESE FRIEND
If you can't come down and produce your product here in our country forget about marketing it here,
cause we can import them ourselves.
If you want to talk business let's deal on how you can produce it here there are some skills in east
fit to respond to your challeges.
importing will cost you more than
producing it here.
think about it.
Re: I Am A Chinese, And I Am Prepared To Do Nigeria Trade by naijacutee(f): 10:49am On Dec 30, 2007
What is your track record like? Any particular reason why we should believe you are interested in honest trading, rather than seeking potential victims?

(1) (Reply)

Is Life Insurance Popular in Nigeria? / Need Professional Help With Your Business Plan? / Watch 2500+ Tv Channel On Your Pc For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.