Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Jason Njoku & Mary Remmy’s Wedding In Lagos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jason Njoku & Mary Remmy’s Wedding In Lagos (20505 Views)

Mary Remmy-Njoku And Husband Welcome Daughter (photos) / Pregnant Mary Remmy Njoku Shares Vacation Photos / Nollywood Actress Mary Remmy Loses Younger Sister To Boko Haram War In Damaturu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jason Njoku & Mary Remmy’s Wedding In Lagos by MissyB3(f): 9:39am On Aug 20, 2012
Congrats.
Another good actress ties the knot. . . smiley
Re: Jason Njoku & Mary Remmy’s Wedding In Lagos by seedord247(m): 9:39am On Aug 20, 2012
Wettin naija gurl no go do for money ..... That guy ugly pass mr ibu..... The gurl self won turn americo citizen grin
Re: Jason Njoku & Mary Remmy’s Wedding In Lagos by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 20, 2012
Who are these people ? Is Nairaland now a portal for adverts and obituaries of nobodies ?
Re: Jason Njoku & Mary Remmy’s Wedding In Lagos by Richiy(f): 9:51am On Aug 20, 2012
seedord247: Wettin naija gurl no go do for money ..... That guy ugly pass mr ibu..... The gurl self won turn americo citizen grin
imagine fa! U neva hear say love no dey luk face ba?
Re: Jason Njoku & Mary Remmy’s Wedding In Lagos by seedord247(m): 9:55am On Aug 20, 2012
Richiy: imagine fa! U neva hear say love no dey luk face ba?

Beeenii faaa!! angry
Re: Jason Njoku & Mary Remmy’s Wedding In Lagos by olabiz2010: 9:57am On Aug 20, 2012
Na wa º°˚... It seems something is wrong with my eyes or picture 5&6 cos they look like 'Bosom pageant' shocked shocked shocked....Just saying tho'
Re: Jason Njoku & Mary Remmy’s Wedding In Lagos by DD01(f): 9:58am On Aug 20, 2012
U guys are so so funny with ur comments.
Re: Jason Njoku & Mary Remmy’s Wedding In Lagos by texazzpete(m): 10:02am On Aug 20, 2012
Billyonaire: Who are these people ? Is Nairaland now a portal for adverts and obituaries of nobodies ?

Jason Njoku? He's the MD/CEO of Iroko group. The guys behind IrokoTV and Iroking. He's got exclusive rights to online broadcasting of Nollywood (and I think ghana movies). Pretty big deal.

As Forbes put it

Jason Njoku
The maverick Nigerian Internet entrepreneur is founder of Iroko TV, the world’s largest digital distributor of African movies. Iroko TV has been dubbed the ‘Netflix of Africa’. Earlier this year, Iroko TV raised $8 million in venture capital from Tiger Global Management, a New York-based private equity and hedge fund run by billionaire Chase Coleman. IrokoTV enjoys lucrative content distribution deals with Dailymotion, iTunes, Amazon and Vimeo. Njoku is unwilling to divulge figures, but analysts believe IrokoTV could be worth as much as $30 million. Njoku is the company’s largest individual shareholder.

So unlike you, he's a real billionaire grin

1 Like

Re: Jason Njoku & Mary Remmy’s Wedding In Lagos by kcjudy: 10:04am On Aug 20, 2012
U Guys should Be happy 4 them,let's just pray that d marriage last.
Re: Jason Njoku & Mary Remmy’s Wedding In Lagos by cindyrella(f): 10:05am On Aug 20, 2012
I wish them a happy married life
Re: Jason Njoku & Mary Remmy’s Wedding In Lagos by razznaija(f): 10:08am On Aug 20, 2012
ijebabe: I know I was surprised. I lost interest in the story because I was still figuring out a way to get him only to find out he is engaged to her grin

Are u serious
Re: Jason Njoku & Mary Remmy’s Wedding In Lagos by Idowuogbo(f): 10:11am On Aug 20, 2012
razznaija:

Are u serious
Very serious!!!!
D money make sense not d man sha. tongue
Re: Jason Njoku & Mary Remmy’s Wedding In Lagos by safeLove(f): 10:15am On Aug 20, 2012
texazzpete:

Jason Njoku? He's the MD/CEO of Iroko group. The guys behind IrokoTV and Iroking. He's got exclusive rights to online broadcasting of Nollywood (and I think ghana movies). Pretty big deal.

As Forbes put it

Don't mind them o. The guy was also named one of the richest (if not richest sef) entrepreneurs under the age of 30 in Africa by one of the quoters.
He has made a good name for himself and is still under 35,if you ask me that quite comendable.
Jason is from Imo state and Mary is Akwa Ibom. I wish them the very best of marital life.
Instead of wishing them well,one phantom NLer is call the guy 'ugly'..na wa o.
Re: Jason Njoku & Mary Remmy’s Wedding In Lagos by ijebabe: 10:20am On Aug 20, 2012
For those of you running your fingers and asking who he is, please if you are THAT interested then look him up. There have been other threads about him on NL.
He is not very good looking grin but I admire him for his initiative and entrepreneurial spirit making me proud whenever he appears on the news. This year has been good for him and I hope he has many more.

There are others like him making us proud so I see no reason to hate on him? Isn't there enuf bad PR about Nigerians abroad? Na wa o!
Re: Jason Njoku & Mary Remmy’s Wedding In Lagos by Richiy(f): 10:26am On Aug 20, 2012
seedord247:

Beeenii faaa!! angry

wetin be that barbaric nd savage sound eh? Say d gal marry persn wey no fine? U fine pas d guy?
Re: Jason Njoku & Mary Remmy’s Wedding In Lagos by razznaija(f): 10:51am On Aug 20, 2012
Happy married life to them, but that suit looks poorly fitted, He should have had the suit custom made or he should have shed a few pounds before the wedding. #justsaying
Re: Jason Njoku & Mary Remmy’s Wedding In Lagos by seedord247(m): 10:52am On Aug 20, 2012
Richiy: wetin be that barbaric nd savage sound eh? Say d gal marry persn wey no fine? U fine pas d guy?

Dem dash u slap for dream.... To tell u the fact.... I look good more than what u think... So sharrap and continue with your pure water bizness sad
Re: Jason Njoku & Mary Remmy’s Wedding In Lagos by immaalfred(f): 10:59am On Aug 20, 2012
chipmunkey: But the dude looks old and he looks like a typical Igbo guy.
Pls what is wrong with igbo guys.cos it depends on wht u mean igbo guys r always very cute
Re: Jason Njoku & Mary Remmy’s Wedding In Lagos by ijebabe: 11:12am On Aug 20, 2012
immaalfred:
Pls what is wrong with igbo guys.cos it depends on wht u mean igbo guys r always very cute
He already explained himself
Re: Jason Njoku & Mary Remmy’s Wedding In Lagos by Richiy(f): 11:42am On Aug 20, 2012
seedord247:

Dem dash u slap for dream.... To tell u the fact.... I look good more than what u think... So sharrap and continue with your pure water bizness sad
seriously, you shud try to luk beta than I think...cos u rili dnt knw wat my mind has conceived.lol.
Re: Jason Njoku & Mary Remmy’s Wedding In Lagos by cdamsel(f): 11:43am On Aug 20, 2012
ogugua88: Never seen that film, even with all the hype it got lol.

Wait, is this the one that tweeted their engagement some weeks back? They married fast.
i think she is pregnant,4m her engagement pix she was looking pregnant.just a hunch sha
Re: Jason Njoku & Mary Remmy’s Wedding In Lagos by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 20, 2012
Billyonaire: Who are these people ? Is Nairaland now a portal for adverts and obituaries of nobodies ?
I shake my head for you!
Re: Jason Njoku & Mary Remmy’s Wedding In Lagos by obi123: 12:40pm On Aug 20, 2012
ijebabe: For those of you running your fingers and asking who he is, please if you are THAT interested then look him up. There have been other threads about him on NL.
He is not very good looking grin but I admire him for his initiative and entrepreneurial spirit making me proud whenever he appears on the news. This year has been good for him and I hope he has many more.

There are others like him making us proud so I see no reason to hate on him? Isn't there enuf bad PR about Nigerians abroad? Na wa o!

Godbless you ijebabe!!!

GOOGLE IS OUR FRIEND AND ITS FREE
Re: Jason Njoku & Mary Remmy’s Wedding In Lagos by mikuz(m): 12:49pm On Aug 20, 2012
your case is chronic.
Re: Jason Njoku & Mary Remmy’s Wedding In Lagos by ayobase(m): 1:00pm On Aug 20, 2012
those breasts are........!
@@eyes popping@@
Re: Jason Njoku & Mary Remmy’s Wedding In Lagos by Chirolechick: 1:34pm On Aug 20, 2012
am i the only person seeing this cos this chick looks pregnant 2 me, that can explain the haste in the wedding
Re: Jason Njoku & Mary Remmy’s Wedding In Lagos by velo10: 1:51pm On Aug 20, 2012
who are they for goodness sakes
Re: Jason Njoku & Mary Remmy’s Wedding In Lagos by ijebabe: 2:33pm On Aug 20, 2012
obi123:

Godbless you ijebabe!!!

GOOGLE IS OUR FRIEND AND ITS FREE
Lool!
Re: Jason Njoku & Mary Remmy’s Wedding In Lagos by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 20, 2012
texazzpete:

As Forbes put it

fake game intimidated by real game

internet billyonaires 'somebodies' are the likes of tompolo
Re: Jason Njoku & Mary Remmy’s Wedding In Lagos by Sprumbaba: 6:57pm On Aug 20, 2012
He is not a billionaire.Dont feed us that.

texazzpete:

As Forbes put it

Re: Jason Njoku & Mary Remmy’s Wedding In Lagos by obailala(m): 7:22pm On Aug 20, 2012
Jason Njoku

forbes-10-young-african-millionaires -to-watch

http://www.jaguda.com/2012/07/13/nigerians-jason-njoku-ladi-delano-make-list-of-forbes-10-young-african-millionaires-to-watch/
http://www.forbes.com/sites/mfonobongnsehe/2012/07/11/ten-young-african-millionaires-to-watch/4/

Sprumbaba: He is not a billionaire.Dont feed us that.

He's a millionaire in dollar$. Shine ur eyes shocked

That girl na sharp girl grin
Re: Jason Njoku & Mary Remmy’s Wedding In Lagos by Crown25: 10:48am On Aug 21, 2012
color=#770077][/color]
ogugua88: Ije, who are these people? lol
wot a blessful couple

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Korede Bello: Stop Begging God For Money, He’s Not Central Bank / Who Is More Richer? Footballers Or Musicians / List Of Top Naija&world Celebrities Bb Pin! Including Obama..check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.