Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,938 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? (19057 Views)

Atheists, What Will It Feel Like If Heaven And Hell Actually Exists? / Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight / If Heaven Is Real, Why Are Christians Still Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? by kingblosky: 6:58pm On Aug 20, 2012
Nobody 1 die but them 1 go heaven . Fairy tales and they never keep amazing me with their ignorance. Open your eyes and emancipate yourselves from mental slavery.

1 Like

Re: If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 20, 2012
Mzsolex: Again I'l tell you its a win-win, if it does happen He exist am saved, if He doesn't exist well I have nothing to lose, it will only mean that I did miss out on the uh...'innocuous pleasures' of life. And then I can't feel any guilt 'cuz then there'l be no after-life, heaven or hell, the dead stay dead; unconcious. Plus how is mast.uration even a pleasure; when just like every other addiction lures you to do more and then in excess weakens ur p.enis muscles(weak e.rection) may lead to quick e.jaculation(there's the urge to c.um quick; for 'pleasure' or afraid someone might caught you in act) why hide in the comfy of your room anyway if it's 'pleasure' and it's 'good', fantasising about the image of people you know you'l never have the chance to even meet talk of scr*w. trust me bro these things does nothing good but gives you minutes or @max, hours of pleasure and then wreck you down emotionally, physically and spiritually.

It's people like you that complain about ladies that can't give birth after wasting their lifes before marriage(due to abortions).
peepz like you are the ones that always crave to marry a virgin(yet you've disvirgin a million and one girls before you marry) just to enjoy the pleasure of pre-marital sex, peepz like you are the ones spreading AIDS and other STI's around the world today.

Where in the Bible did anyone mentioned he/she knows the thoughts of God. And will you please reduce your obsession with Christianity, it's not the only religion that proofs the existence of The Supreme God.

exercise reason eh? okay...I hear ya!.
what current evidence are you talking about anyway?. And where in my post did you spot any form of arrogance? point it out please.

And like I earlier said, you can worship whatever pleases you just don't force your believe on others. finito! #peace

Ahh!!! cheesy when I hopefully come down with HIV rest assured I won't cave in to the false consolation of some unknown deity hiding behind curtains. If the best efforts of science ( not discounting the strides that have been made over the past few years to reduce the rate of hiv infections worldwide) to provide a cure prove futile, I'll still go down knowing that at least science - not religion - gave me my best shot at living.

The rest of ur post simply conveys the point, ur ignorance isnt surpassed by anything else but ur tendency to condemn me in one stroke just because I love masturbating and I enjoy premarital sex --Something entirely harmless to me, my partner or anyone for that matter. When ur willing to wear ur logical cap on this issue, I'll be the first to respond.
Re: If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? by Shaw007(m): 8:15pm On Aug 20, 2012
Its absolutely normal 2 be scared of sometin u dont know anyting about,very few ppl have died and come back 2 tell it,so ppl dont really know what 2 expect,painful or how it may be

and another tin,being a christian is not a guarantee u'll make heaven it takes d grace of God,and what most ppl are scared of is if death takes them at d wrong time,it might be dangerous.

it much safer 2 live long and die when u know d death is very near and u can prepare for it. . .may everyone who truly wish make heaven
Re: If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? by Homebaked: 8:15pm On Aug 20, 2012
Most church goers are not christians. A christian will long to be with his Master in Heaven save the tasks he must accomplish inorder to be rewarded. Rather we see people who pretend to be christians praying, frantically, for Heavenly conditions to apply here on earth.
Re: If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 20, 2012
Horayce:

Ahh!!! cheesy when I hopefully come down with HIV rest assured I won't cave in to the false consolation of some unknown deity hiding behind curtains. If the best efforts of science ( not discounting the strides that have been made over the past few years to reduce the rate of hiv infections worldwide) to provide a cure prove futile, I'll still go down knowing that at least science - not religion - gave me my best shot at living.

The rest of ur post simply conveys the point, ur ignorance isnt surpassed by anything else but ur tendency to condemn me in one stroke just because I love masturbating and I enjoy premarital sex --Something entirely harmless to me, my partner or anyone for that matter. When ur willing to wear ur logical cap on this issue, I'll be the first to respond.

I can only pity your ignorance, and delusions...when you're ready to answer the questions above, imma giv you a lil of my time...'til then #ciao
Re: If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? by EDIMA1: 8:33pm On Aug 20, 2012
Philippians 1:21,
For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain.(Paul, servant of Christ)

"To live is Christ" means more opportunities to win more souls for Christ, more opportunities to preach peace and to restore peace to the society and the world at large..

"To die is gain" means, after living an unquestionable Christian lifestyle (Christlike life)and death strikes you down, it is a gain to you because you know where you will be and your fellow Christians will rejoice on your behalf because you died in Christ..

Death outside Christ is the worst thing that can ever happen to anyone!
Re: If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? by EDIMA1: 8:39pm On Aug 20, 2012
EDIMA.:
Philippians 1:21,
For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain.(Paul, servant of Christ)

"To live is Christ" means more opportunities to win more souls for Christ, more opportunities to preach peace and to restore peace to the society and the world at large..

"To die is gain" means, after living an unquestionable Christian lifestyle (Christlike life)and death strikes you down, it is a gain to you because you know where you will be and your fellow Christians will rejoice on your behalf because you died in Christ..

Death outside Christ is the worst thing that can ever happen to anyone!

1 Thessalonians 4:16

For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first.
Re: If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? by Tadup: 10:18pm On Aug 20, 2012
frosbel: First of all , Heaven is the throne of God, believers will dwell in the new heaven and new earth not Heaven.

Besidies who told you Christians, real ones, are afraid to die, I am not afraid to die grin

stop using stereotypes.
are you sure bros? Your username will be sent to T.B Joshua!
Re: If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:32am On Aug 21, 2012
deols:

why are you called a higher animal if u'd keep comparing yourself with the lower ones. Before you know it, they'd be wiser than you and a low self esteem while living amonglike them would make you wish you never existed angry

christian arrogance again! obviously stems from their man-worship.
have your heard of such things as humility, respect, equality, and dependance?

how can you consider other beings lower than you, when your very existence depends on them yes we may be more intelligent, more agile, etc., but can you survive without our fellow creatures

WHAT OF THE GODS THE FORCES THAT CAN DESTROY US IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE! Do the Gods feel low esteem by being assosciated with us lower creatures if at all they succumbed to mortal feelings?? angry

did our ancestors and many tribespeople around the world feel suicidal by living amongst nature and its creatures/?!! angry

if you are so ashamed of lower creatures that you feel like killing yourself, go to some other planet such as Mars or Jupiter. .
Re: If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? by Bella3(f): 12:34am On Aug 21, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

how can you consider other beings lower than you, when your very existence depends on them yes we may more intelligent, more agile, etc., but can you survive without our fellow creatures

WHAT OF THE GODS THE FORCES THAT CAN DESTROY US IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE! Do the Gods feel low esteem by being assosciated with us lower creatures if at all they succumbed to mortal feelings?? angry

did our ancestors and many tribespeople around the world feel suicidal by living amongst nature and its creatures/?!! angry
the lady is muslim mr christainbasher
Re: If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? by olaheavy: 1:05am On Aug 21, 2012
The OP only wants to know why the gullible kriyos are scared to death of death and all they can resort to is attack on Muslims. They're so preoccupied with their daily obsession with Islam that they regard every endeavor as competition with the Muslims. If the Muslims' Ramaddan is ongoing the filibustering christians would say our own fasting is harder than their own: we fast for 100 days while they only fast for 30 days. Muslims have been performing the pilgrimage (haj) since time immemorial these imbecilic kiriyos protested to the government that they wanted to have their own board. Pilgrimage or haj is one of the pillars of Islam and it's caterigorically mentioned in the Qur'an, so I would like to ask the kiriyos to tell the world where it's written in their bible that they should go to 'Isreal' in Palestine for a pilgrimage - given the fact that this 'Isreal' is even an artificial one falsely created by the British!

Someone asked why did Jesus attempt to talk himself out of trouble during his trial obviously doing all he could to avoid the death penalty by nailing onto the cross - no rebuttal but the kiriyos insulted Islam!

Another forumite asked why their psychedelic leaders like Oyedepo, Adeboye, Oyahilome, and etc amass such a huge wealth, preach miracles and prosperity and move around with hordes of bodyguards - the kiriyos started mentioning Dangote and Arab bilionaires as Islamic rich folks. When the pagans and atheists insult them they're quick to whine like kiddies that they're and f.oolishly reminding them that there is another religion called Islam. Pathetic sinners and soulles swines!
Re: If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? by luluosas(m): 6:16am On Aug 21, 2012
Flashaldrin: I mean like, heaven has been described as a very beautiful place, with angels, mansions, gold, unimaginable riches and wealth, and even God himself.
I would then imagine that every christian would like to die and go to that beautiful place, i mean they should be really impatient about going there, but the reverse is the case. I see many christians sooo afraid of death, always praying hard for long life and all that. When thay get sick you see them all jittery and panicky as if they dont believe in the kain heaven.
Even muslims are better off, atleast they have suicide bombers and others but its hard to see a christian that will die for their faith.
I'm a christian but i dont understand. . .
Hey! OP, Man, you are not a Christian.
What do you mean by Christians afraid to die? Are you therefore suggesting that because the Islamic Boko Haram sect are bombing themselves to death in suicide missions will make them to enter paradise as they are claiming? What a pity!
Let me tell you, even our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, when He foresaw the troubles(death)ahead of him, He even prayed to God that the cup of death should pass over Him.
Now, read Matthew 26:36-39
"36 ¶ Then cometh Jesus with them unto a place called Gethsemane, and saith unto the disciples, Sit ye here, while I go and pray yonder.
(Read also Mark 14:32-35; Luke 22:39; John 18:1)
37 And he took with him Peter and the two sons of Zebedee, and began to be sorrowful and very heavy.
38 Then saith he unto them, My soul is exceeding sorrowful, even unto D-E-A-T-H: tarry ye here, and watch with me.
(Read also John 12:27)
39 And he went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.
(Read also Matthew 20:22; Mark 14:36; Luke 22:42; John 5:30; 6:38; 12:27; Philippians 2:8; Hebrews 5:7)
Now, will you say because Jesus prayed that, if it was possible for the cup of death to pass over Him without Him dying for our sins, make Him to be afraid of death? Certainly not. After all, He knew it ahead of time what He was going to suffer for my redemption and your redemption.
Again, the fact that the Christians are praying for 'long life' does not make them to be afraid of death but, a plea to God to allow us make more disciples (win souls) for him, particularly as the today's world is sinking into sin with great proportion. Therefore, it should be the duty of every TRUE Christian to pray for long life so as to win more souls for our GREAT KING, Jesus Christ. It is never a sign of being afraid to die.
Yes, it is perfectly in place to Christians to pray that God should spare their lives when sick because, His promises for me is to prosper and be in GOOD health. 3 John 1:2 "Beloved, I wish (pray) above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth".
Nevertheless, for you to equate the acts of terrorism as it is demonstrated through suicides missions and attacks by the Islamic Boko Haram sect, as a true reflection of their religion, then, you need DELIVERANCE URGENTLY. If there's any religion that preaches that you should kill yourself or kill others and land in paradise, I pity you that is blindly following such religion. You are not only going to die prematurely, you will also go to hell fire because, you have violated the Law of God. Exodus 20:13 "Thou shalt not kill".

Hey! There's is no 7 virgins waiting for you. Don't be stupid. What is waiting for you after you killed yourself in suicide missions and attacks is 7 DEMONS on assignment to bring you to the Bottomless pit. Revelations 20:3 "And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season".

Suicidal, you have chance to repent and accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour today. He will wash away all your sins and you will become a new creature. 2 Corinthians 5:17 "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new". Your past misdeeds and evils will be forgiven you. Daniel 9:19 "O Lord, hear; O Lord, forgive; O Lord, hearken and do; defer not, for thine own sake, O my God: for thy city and thy people are called by thy name". Jesus loves you John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life" and He want you to make the BEST use of your life. Psalms 84:5 "Blessed is the man whose strength is in thee; in whose heart are the ways of them".

If you want to accept Jesus as your Lord and personal Saviour please, say this PRAYER with me:
"LORD Jesus, I come to you today. I have sinned against you. I have been very disobedient to you. I realize today that I cannot help myself. I acknowledge my sins before you. Please, have mercy on me and forgive me all my sins. I repent today of all my sins. Please come into life. I accept you as my personal Lord and Saviour. I promise to turn a new life today. I am wash in the Blood of the Lamb. Thank you for saving me. I am now born again Amen."

If you said the above prayers from the bottom of your heart, I congratulate you and I welcome you into the family of Christ. You are now a Christian. Please, look for any Bible believing Church closer to you. Tell them of your new found faith and they will HELP you to know more about Jesus and you shall be rooted and grounded in Him. God bless you.
Re: If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? by F00028: 10:54am On Aug 21, 2012
olaheavy: The OP only wants to know why the gullible kriyos are scared to death of death and all they can resort to is attack on Muslims. They're so ...

Olaheavy, that was heavy.
Re: If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? by icez: 11:09am On Aug 21, 2012
Interesting topic. cool
Re: If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? by studM(m): 12:06pm On Aug 21, 2012
codernoni :
Of late am becoming an atheist. All these Bible/Quaran tales don't add up any longer. Since God knows d end from the beginin, why create human beings in the first place and then send them to hell??

and who says hell originally was created for human beings?where did you read that in your bible dude?dont be ignorant,ask questions"person wey dey ask questions no dey miss road"
Re: If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? by luluosas(m): 1:29pm On Aug 21, 2012
OP, I add this again.
Heaven is REAL as well as HELL. If you are guessing that because Christians are praying for long life make Heaven unreal, you are dead wrong.
Therefore, if you loves your life, pray that God will help you to make Heaven whether now or later whenever you will die.
A man that have aspirations to be useful to God, himself and the larger society will not be considering dying young because, he knows that his services are very much require. Thank you.
Re: If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? by Solozzo(m): 9:39pm On Aug 21, 2012
The fact is that fear of death is basic instinct of self protection which all living things possess. Even Christ was not 100% happy to die. Evey soldier hopes to survive the war. Christ accepted death willingly because it was the wish of God at that time and his death will enable the disciples to emboldened to spread the gospel to save life.

We know today that death is only a transition process. We still exist only in a different form After death as part of the dust of the earth traveling round the sun for ever, not feeling any pain. In that sense people should not be terrified of death when there is nothing to save it. But the drive to live should encourage us to help ourselves to live on. Soldiers are better trained in his regard as they do not fear death and accept it as the sacrifice for their nation , knowing that they would lie in peace as part of the earth, merging with universe for ever and feel no more pain or anxiety having completed their role as living creatures.

As for existence of life after death, there is no clear evidence yet, but probably the belief stems from experiences people have during grief following death of a loved one. During such times the traumatized mind conjures up images of the dead as hallucinations - what we call ghosts. That is why the belief of life after death is universally found in all cultures. Dreams of late loved ones may also play a role in the origin of this belief. Out of body experiences quite common when people are in coma may also contribute to the belief as well.

There are some sections of the bible eg Ecclesiastes written by king Solomon that talked about death being the end of everything, and he says a living dog is better than a dead lion, there is nothing in the place that we go after death. So try live life to the full, for we have only one life.the wise king also said who knows if the spirit of man goes up or down or up after death.

The issue is uf we claim to live after death, how about the animals, the trees where do they go after death. Let us not forget that man is basically a mortal being like other living things, and I do not believe that a just God sees us as superior to them, see the sparrow of the air, not one falls without your heavenly father notice, is a bible statement. It is this misperception of man superiority over animals and plants -borne out of our greed- that has caused deforestations and damage to wildlife with consequent accelerated global warming and climate change.
Re: If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? by deols(f): 9:41pm On Aug 21, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

how can you consider other beings lower than you, when your very existence depends on them yes we may be more intelligent, more agile, etc., but can you survive without our fellow creatures

if you are so ashamed of lower creatures that you feel like killing yourself, go to some other planet such as Mars or Jupiter. .

First, I am not a christian.tufiakwa

The reason for my initial reply to you is I have noticed you always want to live your life like dogs or pigs. I can remember you justifying homosexualism by the fact that dogs do it. I wonder the essence of your higher intelligence if the dogs and cats and houseflies are your role models

you gerrit now?
Re: If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? by deols(f): 9:42pm On Aug 21, 2012
Bélla3: the lady is muslim mr christainbasher

oh yes I am. thanks for the clarification
Re: If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? by deols(f): 9:43pm On Aug 21, 2012
olaheavy: The OP only wants to know why the gullible kriyos are scared to death of death and all they can resort to is attack on Muslims. They're so preoccupied with their daily obsession with Islam that they regard every endeavor as competition with the Muslims. If the Muslims' Ramaddan is ongoing the filibustering christians would say our own fasting is harder than their own: we fast for 100 days while they only fast for 30 days. Muslims have been performing the pilgrimage (haj) since time immemorial these imbecilic kiriyos protested to the government that they wanted to have their own board. Pilgrimage or haj is one of the pillars of Islam and it's caterigorically mentioned in the Qur'an, so I would like to ask the kiriyos to tell the world where it's written in their bible that they should go to 'Isreal' in Palestine for a pilgrimage - given the fact that this 'Isreal' is even an artificial one falsely created by the British!

Someone asked why did Jesus attempt to talk himself out of trouble during his trial obviously doing all he could to avoid the death penalty by nailing onto the cross - no rebuttal but the kiriyos insulted Islam!

Another forumite asked why their psychedelic leaders like Oyedepo, Adeboye, Oyahilome, and etc amass such a huge wealth, preach miracles and prosperity and move around with hordes of bodyguards - the kiriyos started mentioning Dangote and Arab bilionaires as Islamic rich folks. When the pagans and atheists insult them they're quick to whine like kiddies that they're and f.oolishly reminding them that there is another religion called Islam. Pathetic sinners and soulles swines!

you give jokes man. Kiriyo? what does that mean grin
Re: If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? by plazmakite(m): 2:40am On Aug 22, 2012
Every one including christians are afraid of death because deep down in our hearts no one truly knows what is on the other side. All we have is a very interesting book that is full of every day wisdom to calm our fears and help us explain things that seem to overwhelm our minds like "what becomes of us when we die"? People read it and are content to go about their daily lives and when they err the good book tells them that every thing will be alright. God forgives and life goes on and when it ends, rest awaits beyond the pearly gates. But the truth is that no one has ever seen, heard or felt anything they just accept the book without question. Kings and polititians noticed this and turned the books into tools of deception and control and in the process wrote many versions of it.But like a drug it sooths and calms simple minds so that they don't ask too ,any questions.
Re: If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? by hero70(m): 6:44am On Aug 22, 2012
The answer is in mark 16:17-18 which says "and these signs shall follow them that believe; in my name shall they cast out devils. They shall speak with new tongues. They shall take up serpents (snakes), and if they drink any deadly thing it shall not hurt them. They shall lay hands upon the sick, and they shall recover".
Which no one can pass this test even the pope.That means no xtian has faith,and this verse is unscientific.
Re: If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? by joe4christ(m): 11:20am On Aug 22, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
WHY DONT CHRISTIANS JUST KILL THEMSELVES AND GO TO HEAVEN!!!!!! ALSO THE MUSLIMS!!!!!!

so we Pagans can live freely in this world with animals and plants.

Pagans live freely with animals and plants, are u kidding me?
How feasible is that if i might ask
Re: If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:33pm On Aug 24, 2012
deols:

First, I am not a christian.tufiakwa

The reason for my initial reply to you is I have noticed you always want to live your life like dogs or pigs. I can remember you justifying homosexualism by the fact that dogs do it. I wonder the essence of your higher intelligence if the dogs and cats and houseflies are your role models

you gerrit now?

ANimals homosexual?!! hahaha areyou st.upid. they are not so lowly like some humans. if you are referring to seeing a dog act-humping another male. Dogs are never homosexual..In that if presented with a female in 'heat', you would be certain to see his sexual preference! However, dogs do use the humping action as a show of dominance..they also use it to expend energy when excitied.. It is not a sexual act in those casses.. Female dogs will behave the same way...It is all part of dog body language..
Re: If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? by DOD1: 6:57am On Nov 02, 2012
FMK:

no one is afraid to die but everyone prefers first to get long life in the environment that is still visible than invisible because we do not know if this place exist or not no one went up to heaven and came down
ur coment put u btw being religious n a freethinker, lol.
Re: If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? by tevinsolt: 2:46am On Nov 04, 2012
because God gave us this life and it is sinful to cut short your life with your own hands because you've committed murder against oneself

now atheist if you are just a spec of dust why don't you take your own life, i mean for all you care you have no value because you just this tiny thing in the universe
Re: If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? by BigBashiru: 9:35pm On Nov 07, 2012
Simeontaiwo: Dis as 2 do wit ur definition of christian,cos a tru christian will nt b scared of heaven cos they kw they will sit at d right side of our God,bt most of us we allow our flesh 2 contro us so we are nt even sure if we are going 2 heaven or hell dats why 90% of us get scared of death

What is the flesh? If you are talking of se.xx as evil then turn gay!
Re: If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 18, 2013
a lot of you christians are living in denial.
you
studM:

and who says hell originally was created for human beings?where did you read that in your bible dude?dont be ignorant,ask questions"person wey dey ask questions no dey miss road"
stop decieving yourself with this.
there are so many religions so who tells you yours is the true one.
besides, its true dt all these blble/quoran dont add up any longer starting from Genesis where God sai "let there be light " before he created the sun , so where does the light comes from. Remember, bible was written when people still thought that the sky had its sun. Also science has also made it easy to show that solomons wisdom in judging two women can be accurately proved better with dna samples,...I guess in the next 50 years, the king of technology would have opened a lot of eyes to the real world
Re: If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? by TheBigUrban2: 8:22am On Aug 03, 2014
Good question
Re: If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? by nekta(m): 8:06am On Jul 28, 2015
k2039:

Because they probably aint sure if they are heading to heaven or hell.Simple truth is if am sure am on thesame page with God,I see know reason why I should be scared of death,infact I will be eager to die.
not all christians are afraid to die if ur way is right death is even an escape 4rm dix temptin and sinful world read d story of steven he was nt afraid to die unles u de say d ones wen u dn c even small time sinner de hope 4 paradise hence d continous prayer of forgiveness of sin
Re: If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? by nekta(m): 8:09am On Jul 28, 2015
mazaje:
The fact that most christians will prefer to live here on earth than go to the imaginary heaven says they know its imaginary, imagine people praying to get well when they are sick instead of praying to die and go to heaven to enjoy the "goodies". . . .Instead of praying for each other to die and go to heaven they keep praying for longer lives here on earth. . .Delusion at its best. . .
are u a moslem?cos to my best knowledge moslems de treat dia sickness y nt just leave demselves to die?see as a christian the fact is dat as far as u were born on this earth means ur life nt ur own so dnt hav any rite to take it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why You Must Make 2019 A Year Of Sexual Chastity / Aloysius Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Invited By Police Over Ozubulu Killings / Which One Came To Nigeria First Islam Or Christianity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.