Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? (19061 Views)

Atheists, What Will It Feel Like If Heaven And Hell Actually Exists? / Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight / If Heaven Is Real, Why Are Christians Still Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? by nekta(m): 8:14am On Jul 28, 2015
a lot of you christians are living in denial.
you
stop decieving yourself with this.
there are so many religions so who tells you yours is the true one.
besides, its true dt all these blble/quoran dont add up any longer starting from Genesis where God sai "let there be light " before he created the sun , so where does the light comes from. Remember, bible was written when people still thought that the sky had its sun. Also science has also made it easy to show that solomons wisdom in judging two women can be accurately proved better with dna samples,...I guess in the next 50 years, the king of technology would have opened a lot of eyes to the real world
so u think the world came to b as a coincidence abi just de dia de wait for science wen go giv u battery to enlongate ur life.there's a creator and he is jehova and u must worship him
Re: If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? by MizJanet(f): 10:52am On Sep 28, 2015
Very funny
Re: If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? by Kobojunkie: 4:02pm On Apr 08, 2021
Flashaldrin:
I mean like, heaven has been described as a very beautiful place, with angels, mansions, gold, unimaginable riches and wealth, and even God himself.
I would then imagine that every christian would like to die and go to that beautiful place, i mean they should be really impatient about going there, but the reverse is the case. I see many christians sooo afraid of death, always praying hard for long life and all that. When thay get sick you see them all jittery and panicky as if they dont believe in the kain heaven.
Even muslims are better off, atleast they have suicide bombers and others but its hard to see a christian that will die for their faith.
I'm a christian but i dont understand. . .
ROFLMAO
that's a very good question you asked there.

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:52pm On Apr 08, 2021
I am Maximus one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, would you like me to participate in the ongoing discussion?

Flashaldrin:

I mean like, heaven has been described as a very beautiful place, with angels, mansions, gold, unimaginable riches and wealth, and even God himself.
I would then imagine that every christian would like to die and go to that beautiful place, i mean they should be really impatient about going there, but the reverse is the case. I see many christians sooo afraid of death, always praying hard for long life and all that. When thay get sick you see them all jittery and panicky as if they dont believe in the kain heaven.
Even muslims are better off, atleast they have suicide bombers and others but its hard to see a christian that will die for their faith.
I'm a christian but i dont understand. . .
Re: If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? by Kobojunkie: 9:13pm On Apr 08, 2021
The truth is most of those who scream the name of our Lord when death is nigh are normally atheists , agnostics and professing church goers !!
ROFLMAO!
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? by Kobojunkie: 9:19pm On Apr 08, 2021
redsun:
Those christians that managed to scam others and spends the blood spoils living exotically,like dem oyedepo,tb joshua and adeboye are in heaven.While those christians that pays the tithes and offerings,living in face me,i face you houses,with deplorable sanitations and water system,pepertual NEPA blackout are in hell.

As you make your bed,so you lie on it.Live fo;oolishly,you will die fo;olishly
Shouldn't that be motivation for to get the hell out of this world, and into Heaven(assuming that is possible) as quickly as they can? undecided

ROFLMAO!
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why You Must Make 2019 A Year Of Sexual Chastity / Aloysius Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Invited By Police Over Ozubulu Killings / Pastor Igwe Ognonnaya Gets Car Gift After Obeying God & Sacrificed His Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.