Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Web Host With Interswitch Payment Needed. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Host With Interswitch Payment Needed. (1030 Views)

Bulksms Website With Interswitch Integrated / How To Integrate A Website To Receive Payment With Interswitch / Domain Registration With Interswitch Atm Card ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Host With Interswitch Payment Needed. by sawyerrken(m): 10:02am On Dec 27, 2007
Hey guys, the subject says it all, i just need a host that accepts interswitch payment.
Re: Web Host With Interswitch Payment Needed. by nduaj(m): 11:29am On Dec 27, 2007
Hi,
Its not an issue wwith the webhost, its an issue with the development platform you will use to buid your application (e.g ASP. PHP, JSP, .NET, CFM etc)
as far as i know, Interswitch has APIs for almost all progarmming languages.
So i f you wanna connect your site to Interswitchs server, after making payments, they will give you several documents on how you ca integrate webpay to your site.
Re: Web Host With Interswitch Payment Needed. by tundewoods(m): 11:34am On Dec 27, 2007
Brother,just as nduaj as clarified its not a matter of host instead i guess you should bother more about the 150 K you will pay to interswitch and also pray that they do not use you to do shakara,cos that's one thing that the folks at the Web pay section at Interswitch are good at undecided
Re: Web Host With Interswitch Payment Needed. by sawyerrken(m): 11:48am On Dec 27, 2007
sorry guyz u getting me wrong, i'm talking about a webhosting site where i can make payments through interswitch to get a domain. sorry maybe i didnt make it quite clear.
Re: Web Host With Interswitch Payment Needed. by tundewoods(m): 12:13pm On Dec 27, 2007
I can authoritatively tell you that no Nigerian web hosting company is on the interswitch network grin
Re: Web Host With Interswitch Payment Needed. by sawyerrken(m): 12:25pm On Dec 27, 2007
tht's really bad, Thanks a lot man, just too lazy to get to the bank to do any transfers. to make things worse my bank has closed third party transfers
Re: Web Host With Interswitch Payment Needed. by smartsoft(m): 3:51pm On Dec 27, 2007
What bank is that please ?
Re: Web Host With Interswitch Payment Needed. by sawyerrken(m): 4:08pm On Dec 27, 2007
erm, one of the 25 banks in nig grin
Re: Web Host With Interswitch Payment Needed. by rufaai(m): 7:04am On Dec 28, 2007
Interswitch!!!

It is a new technology been adobted by the hosting industry recently, two companies are working on integrating the system.
you may check www.aimtechng.com and http://www.nairahost.com

Why not buy with the available Bank deposit while we all get interswitch ready? Hoping you will find solution!
Re: Web Host With Interswitch Payment Needed. by DualCore1: 8:24am On Dec 28, 2007
This is sawyerrken
thanks, i have tried nairahost, they say they support interswitch but i think they dont yet, more like a work in progress.

(1) (Reply)

Unban Yawa And Dhtml Part 2 (disclaimer) / Web Designers Wanted! / Nigeria Internet Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.