Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

What Attracted You To Your Partner ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Attracted You To Your Partner ? (20883 Views)

Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do / Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight / How Did You Meet Your Spouse? What Attracted You To Him/her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 19, 2012
I was on bellanaija today and I read musician, Praiz's interview. When he was asked what he looked for in a woman his reply was, she has to be fine, neat, able to manage resources and a good dresser. This statement struck some people as him being shallow while others wondered what else he should look for in a woman apart from the above.
Personally I look at the man's character first, if that is okay with me then all other things are secondary.This same issue was just debated in my house, I used Kim Kardashian as an example, any one who watches her shows will know that she has all the traits Praiz listed above, but does that make her a woman any sensible man will want to bring home- NO.
So Nlders what do you look for in your prospective partners and for the married what attracted you to your partners.

2 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 19, 2012
grin, Same factors that drive me crazy, honesty, focus and determination. Too much of everything dey vex abeg. Lol. He was someone who knows what he wants, and has a clean heart. He tells you the truth even when it hurts.
'Sweetie, am I getting fat? His reply: Yes dear you are, your stomach is getting out of control, your arms too' grin grin grin grin. You come back from 4 hours of salon, he goes" that looks horrible, go and collect your money". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Love him just as he is

13 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by RoyalRoy(m): 9:24am On Aug 20, 2012
debrief08: grin, Same factors that drive me crazy, honesty, focus and determination. Too much of everything dey vex abeg. Lol. He was someone who knows what he wants, and has a clean heart. He tells you the truth even when it hurts.
'Sweetie, am I getting fat? His reply: Yes dear you are, your stomach is getting out of control, your arms too' grin grin grin grin. You come back from 4 hours of salon, he goes" that looks horrible, go and collect your money". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Love him just as he is

Hmmmm....a blunt man could be a big turn-off. But I guess Oga has other qualities to cover up his bluntness.

As for me, I will say beauty comes first....as that will attract me in the first place, honesty comes second and finally she must be intellectually sound.

Don't want someone I will be telling Lions grow on trees and she will say "oh really, I never knew".

3 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by RoyalRoy(m): 4:57pm On Nov 01, 2012
Me don't do ladies who can't make men sweat in winter o!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 01, 2012
What attracted me to my partner? undecided She was Brown.
What has kept me with my partner? undecided undecided She's still Brown.

Browness comes as standard with my Queen. cool

4 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by MrsChima(f): 5:17pm On Nov 01, 2012
He is he.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by baby124: 5:48pm On Nov 01, 2012
I have never met a more compassionate and caring person. Neither have I met someone that has an endless capacity for forgiveness. Also, I can fake being upset and we all of a sudden are in a panic. shocked grin- I don't do this often. He also likes his ego massaged a lot. angry. Anyone in our presence will strangle themselves.hehe. I feel like I have known him for many lifetimes. we laugh a lot and really spend time together. We discuss everything, no matter how dumb. And we generally have the same mentality so we always come to the same conclusion.lol.He's also quite hot and smart. cool

5 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by DaDewdropsNVS: 9:56pm On Jan 25, 2013
His love for poohsie!
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang!!! The man dey cook shegeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!!!! cool

I am the 'brainy' one! grin
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by RoyalRoy(m): 1:50am On Jan 29, 2013
DaDewdropsNVS: His love for poohsie!
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang!!! The man dey cook shegeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!!!! cool

I am the 'brainy' one! grin
And I guess when you are not around to provide the bolded...he goes after the next available one!!! Lmao...what a quality!!

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by DaDewdropsNVS: 2:00am On Jan 29, 2013
Royal Roy:
And I guess when you are not around to provide the bolded...he goes after the next available one!!! Lmao...what a quality!!

I must be very jobless ever waiting to sit around to givva damn for sure. Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeesh! Like I nor get work? undecided
That was what attracted me. . . NOT WHAT KEPT ME THERE!
I saw MANY OTHER QUALITIES. . . .
Big difference! kiss
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by RoyalRoy(m): 9:45pm On Sep 16, 2013
DaDewdropsNVS:

I must be very jobless ever waiting to sit around to givva damn for sure. Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeesh! Like I nor get work? undecided
That was what attracted me. . . NOT WHAT KEPT ME THERE!
I saw MANY OTHER QUALITIES. . . .
Big difference! kiss

Cool Story!!

Siena: What attracted me to my partner? undecided She was Brown.

Hehehe....need a dictionary to define BROWN for me o!

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 17, 2013
If i hav feelings for her,then i'll watch out for her character

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by jude33084(m): 1:52pm On Sep 19, 2013
Humility cool
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 19, 2013
NO LONG TIN.... NA BOBBY AND NYASH.!!!! wink grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by DollyParton1(f): 1:52pm On Sep 19, 2013
His height/ body frame.

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by jude33084(m): 1:53pm On Sep 19, 2013
Siena: What attracted me to my partner? undecided She was Brown.

plz can you try to shine more light on the browness wink
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by Okijajuju1(m): 1:54pm On Sep 19, 2013
Her big Yansh.....

I swear down, this was the first thing I saw at that meeting with her.. Her big Apple bottom yansh. This yansh was so exquisite and beautiful, I banned her from wearing Jeans until we were married.. Then she opened her mouth!! shocked shocked Sexy, pretty, Big Yanshed and intelligent!!!! ?/

I immediately did my digging, got her fathers number and paid 20% of her bride price first, before another man eye go see wetin I see..

It was later that I got to find out that she was homely, domesticated, simple, down to earth, respectful, playful, a good manager of resources (YUP!! before we were even married, she had access to my account & internet banking tokens) and above all, SHE LOVED ME LIKE NO OTHER WOMAN (Including my then current girlfriend) DID..

Today we are happily married.. Since February till date.. [/b]

18 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by crackhaus: 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2013
Honestly, I can't remember what attracted me to her. I just know that I love her!

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by AjanleKoko: 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2013
Okija_juju: Her big Yansh.....

I swear down, this was the first thing I saw at that meeting with her.. Her big Apple bottom yansh. This yansh was so exquisite and beautiful, I banned her from wearing Jeans until we were married.. Then she opened her mouth!! shocked shocked Sexy, pretty, Big Yanshed and intelligent!!!! ?/

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Funny enough, it was a factor for me as well grin

That and the fact that I knew our babies would be super-smart and beautiful wink grin
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by Dygeasy(m): 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2013
baby_123: I have never met a more compassionate and caring person. Neither have I met someone that has an endless capacity for forgiveness. Also, I can fake being upset and we all of a sudden are in a panic. shocked grin- I don't do this often. He also likes his ego massaged a lot. angry. Anyone in our presence will strangle themselves.hehe. I feel like I have known him for many lifetimes. we laugh a lot and really spend time together. We discuss everything, no matter how dumb. And we generally have the same mentality so we always come to the same conclusion.lol.He's also quite hot and smart. cool
Who Asked For Story?

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2013
she has to be like me.

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by Arosa(m): 1:58pm On Sep 19, 2013
For me a woman must look like beyonce and be as tall as tyra banks, before I will like to get to know her. lipsrsealed
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by Dygeasy(m): 1:58pm On Sep 19, 2013
Her Maturity.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by lifestyle1(m): 2:00pm On Sep 19, 2013
The aroma of her 'cookings'....
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by nerodenero: 2:02pm On Sep 19, 2013
Arosa: For me a woman must look like beyonce and be as tall as tyra banks, before I will like to get to know her. lipsrsealed
Assuming her looks is dented by something or has an accident where she is confirmed to wheel chair!!!what happens to your desires then? There is no ending to your search ooooo grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by Onwe101(m): 2:02pm On Sep 19, 2013
She's prety luvin ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ carin...culdnt resist had to apply ASAP
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by Okijajuju1(m): 2:02pm On Sep 19, 2013
yuzedo: well vaseline is a nice and chip goods while dey borned me wit my left hand. so das it, my ever-corporating patners. smiley tenk. cry embarassed angry

You this guy sef?!

Nna men wassup utunu?!
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by vcvibes(m): 2:02pm On Sep 19, 2013
Ah no go lie> IT WAS HER BOOBS+BOOTY that 1st attracted me
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by pepeyoyo: 2:03pm On Sep 19, 2013
his drive and ability to make things works. unfortunately i don't see these anymore
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by Chiscomax(m): 2:04pm On Sep 19, 2013
some have boo but cannot cheat.. some can cheat but have no boo.. i have boo and lalala...

grin

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do you envy those Who Have Villages To Visit This Festive Period? / When Is The Best Age To Give Sex Education To Your Child / Reasons To Stop Trying To Prove Yourself To Everyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.