Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

I Need A Large Mass Of Diesel - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I Need A Large Mass Of Diesel (576 Views)

Estimating A Start-up Cost For A Large Format Printing Business / Good Harvest! Our Little Company Get A Mass Of Customers / 20,000 Metric Tons Of Diesel Available For Urgent Sale. Direct From Nnpc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Large Mass Of Diesel by Masterseg: 1:11pm On Aug 19, 2012
i need a large mass of diesel like 1million please direct from buyer at 118,i dont want childish biz here pls.if you are not serious pls dont bother yourself to reply or an agent.IS MAINLY FOR DIRECT SELLER.you can call me on 2348058725027
Re: I Need A Large Mass Of Diesel by abneon85: 4:29pm On Aug 19, 2012
I wonder how you people think and also come on nairaland and just write things on Oil and gas like u want to buy crayfish from the market.

Are you a direct buyer of AGO? No direct buyer of AGO will come up here and be looking fo seller and no direct seller of pure AGO will come on here and be looking for buyer. You been a facilitator will only get facilitator or someone close to the seller or buyer.

If you want to buy AGO ask for people who can help you out not asking for calls from direct seller.

(1) (Reply)

Cars For Hire / ..... / Welcome To The Gift Card Exchange! Buy Discount Gift Cards. Get Up To 35% OFF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.