Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

I.t Wahala Please Help - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I.t Wahala Please Help (668 Views)

Emerging Nigerian Eshop: I.T Arena / Cut Your I.t. Needs By 50-70%, Cafe Or Offices: / Get I.t Skills For Certification, Basic It Proficiency, Personal Develop: N2500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I.t Wahala Please Help by pretty22(f): 12:34pm On Dec 27, 2007
PLEASE HELP! looking for a place to do my one year industrial training,
this is not the matter of submitting an application but connection
please somebody help one year is not one month
To the best of my knowledge i think i have some of the necessary qualities needed

THANKS for your concern.
NB: please you can mail me wt this address precious_kaycee@yahoo.com
Re: I.t Wahala Please Help by linuxuser(m): 1:47pm On Dec 27, 2007
If you can give more details of what area you are interested in then may be we can help. You need to be specific as IT is very wide in that a single company can not cover all so if you give some details then help may be available. Where are you located?
Re: I.t Wahala Please Help by pretty22(f): 2:58pm On Dec 31, 2007
linuxuser:

If you can give more details of what area you are interested in then may be we can help. You need to be specific as IT is very wide in that a single company can not cover all so if you give some details then help may be available. Where are you located?
thank you very much @ linuxuser.
i studied public administration & will like to work in any relevant field to gain lettle or more knowledge in my course
recently am in port harcourt oyigbo to be precise.
this is my mobile no.: 08064386035
thank you very much once again for your concern.
i'll be willing to travel to anywhere to do it

(1) (Reply)

An Easy Way To Make Cool $$$ / Land For Sale Or Lease / Mega Money Ideas: Intro. 21-year Old Makes A Million Dollars In Six Months.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.