Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,142 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2389482 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (849) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Jaynec(f): 9:50pm On Nov 27, 2013
Fiafiad: The payment of our salary is real.
All heads of schools have been asked to submit the norminal roll of the new Teachers on Friday.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 2:10pm On Nov 28, 2013
Yes, u are right.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by GamaG(m): 10:52pm On Nov 28, 2013
All heads of schools have been asked to submit the norminal roll of the new Teachers on Friday.
yet my principal said dat is not yet time 4 dat, dat he wil start with us on monday,so dat anytime d nominal roll is needed den he will present it. My dear dat info i dnt think is true!!!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by GamaG(m): 10:56pm On Nov 28, 2013
yet my principal said dat is not yet time for that, that he wil start with us on monday,so that anytime the nominal roll is needed then he will present it. My dear that information i don't think is true.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 3:48am On Nov 29, 2013
GamaG: yet my principal said dat is not yet time for that, that he wil start with us on monday,so that anytime the nominal roll is needed then he will present it. My dear that information i don't think is true.
If ur Principal does not know about the submission of the norminal roll on friday which is 2day, doesnt mean it is not true. Ok. Some Principals are very lazy at getting information for their Teachers.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 4:31am On Nov 29, 2013
If U think that the wage info is falacious, then stop going to church. The info is valid. School supervisors was in NPS Idu-OGBA in Onelga yesterday, they were impressed and commended the teachers input. There's strong hope, just do ur work.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ogondah(f): 6:51am On Nov 29, 2013
I heard that d ube teachers are asked to come to ube board today wch is friday, is it true?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 7:47am On Nov 29, 2013
Our school nominal roll is ready, yesterday our VP ask us to check our name in the nominal roll and write down our phone number against our names, so that the board will reach us even during holidays for our payment, now I believe that our payment will be during December period.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Caringpro(f): 8:35am On Nov 29, 2013
Chibuking81: Our school nominal roll is ready, yesterday our VP ask us to check our name in the nominal roll and write down our phone number against our names, so that the board will reach us even during holidays for our payment, now I believe that our payment will be during December period.
do they need to reach u pple by phone. Hv u pple nt opened ur acct. Wht we need nw is alert and nt calls. Hope i hv spoken the mind of some pple. Enjoy

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 29, 2013
Caringpro: do they need to reach u pple by phone. Hv u pple nt opened ur acct. Wht we need nw is alert and nt calls. Hope i hv spoken the mind of some pple. Enjoy
I think our first payment of Salary will be made by cash through the BOARD to the ES to the PRINCIPAL to the TEACHERS.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 9:36am On Nov 29, 2013
GamaG: yet my principal said dat is not yet time for that, that he wil start with us on monday,so that anytime the nominal roll is needed then he will present it. My dear that information i don't think is true.
. It's very true. My principal was talking about it on Wed. Ur principal probably has not got d info.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 9:40am On Nov 29, 2013
Fiafiad: I think our first payment of Salary will be made by cash through the BOARD to the ES to the PRINCIPAL to the TEACHERS.
Fiafiad: I think our first payment of Salary will be made by cash through the BOARD to the ES to the PRINCIPAL to the TEACHERS.
. By cash? Ha...That would be dangerous oh.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tgodaddey: 10:22am On Nov 29, 2013
Helo house.Is there any name submitted to lga ES apart rm nominal roll name.pls confirmation is needed.tanx
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 11:28am On Nov 29, 2013

How? Is the board bank or is the Es the bank manager?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 12:46pm On Nov 29, 2013
Caringpro: do they need to reach u pple by phone. Hv u pple nt opened ur acct. Wht we need nw is alert and nt calls. Hope i hv spoken the mind of some pple. Enjoy
our school in Ahoada East have not yet open an account. And I also believe that all the schools under PPSB in the same local government Ahoada East have not yet open account with any bank.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 29, 2013
Tekzyflex:

How? Is the board bank or is the Es the bank manager?
Just wait and see. I am telling u what the old teachers in my school told me. They received their first salary in cash and nt in the Bank.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Caringpro(f): 3:04pm On Nov 29, 2013
Fiafiad: Just wait and see. I am telling u what the old teachers in my school told me. They received their first salary in cash and nt in the Bank.
una don cm again nw. Which one is payment by hand

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Samikroose: 3:32pm On Nov 29, 2013
Fiafiad: Just wait and see. I am telling u what the old teachers in my school told me. They received their first salary in cash and nt in the Bank.
that was then,even the teachers then were still paid in hand. That can't happen now with Amaechi.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by faithobodogulo(f): 5:38pm On Nov 29, 2013
Please the salary is needed Ooº°˚˚°ºoo . They should pay. Plz is dia any attEndance in ur skuls for signing out at 10mins †̥̥Ơ̴̴̴͡ 2pm? Its d lastest implimentatn in my skul cos of d badbelle of d old teachers. Its well
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ppraiseglory: 6:40pm On Nov 29, 2013
Thank God I've gotten my acct. no. FCMB, Khana LGA.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Raxxye(m): 7:47pm On Nov 29, 2013
Our nominal roll was prepared yesterday. The principal sent one of the teachers to go submit it in Port Harcourt today. I think the pay is likely to come by December ending!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 8:06pm On Nov 29, 2013
Whether payment by bank, in cash, by draft, check, even ATM payment is payment, honestly speaking am seriously in need of this money, before hunger and abject poverty over take somebody, because they are dealing with us now, seems to be equal with us, remaining to overtake us, and that will be totally and completely bad and worse than sickness.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 8:09pm On Nov 29, 2013
ppraiseglory: Thank God I've gotten my acct. no. FCMB, Khana LGA.
pls are you in UBE OR PPSB
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by teejaymmm(m): 10:08pm On Nov 29, 2013
I believe we'r all aware that its not by opening account, I hope we'v been told that we'l still go to the ministry for biometrics by the finance ministry. I advice everybody ties his belt as salary might be coming anytime from february because the process is still far
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 29, 2013
teejaymmm: I believe we'r all aware that its not by opening account, I hope we'v been told that we'l still go to the ministry for biometrics by the finance ministry. I advice everybody ties his belt as salary might be coming anytime from february because the process is still far
Who ask u question and explaination here?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 10:49pm On Nov 29, 2013
teejaymmm: I believe we'r all aware that its not by opening account, I hope we'v been told that we'l still go to the ministry for biometrics by the finance ministry. I advice everybody ties his belt as salary might be coming anytime from february because the process is still far
going by what you said and wishes, if it reaches february it is better they leave it till June or better still August next year, so that when they will pay us for one year the money will be huge. In other way round it is better they pay us now, christmas is fast approaching and we can not celebrate it with empty and frustrated hand, this money is needed and very important at a time like this.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by edin: 11:42pm On Nov 29, 2013
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by edin: 11:43pm On Nov 29, 2013
get ur facts right b4 u start posting. Abeg

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 3:05am On Nov 30, 2013
Chibuking81: Whether payment by bank, in cash, by draft, check, even ATM payment is payment, honestly speaking am seriously in need of this money, before hunger and abject poverty over take somebody, because they are dealing with us now, seems to be equal with us, remaining to overtake us, and that will be totally and completely bad and worster than sickness.
Pls. Worse not Worster. Tanx.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kceemart(f): 3:32am On Nov 30, 2013
My principal told me dt we can still be paid without biometrics.He said wen dey were newly employed dt they recieved salary 4 several months b4 dey were called 4 biometrics. So lets just continue 2 keep our fingers crossed n hope 4 d best.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 9:18am On Nov 30, 2013
@marcodura, thanks.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nuella780(f): 5:46am On Dec 01, 2013
Welcome to d mth of December!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (849) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.