Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,528 members, 7,770,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:47 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2366200 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (842) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by u3fine(m): 8:00pm On Nov 03, 2012
BEN30: I score 161, but I can't find my name in the list. Pls what do I do, someone should help me
However, it was discovered that some persons who scored 160 points and above, could not find their names on the list displayed at the three centres.
Consequently, Ofuru has directed those whose names are missing from the list to write down their names at the Office of the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Education, and report back to the ministry at 7.30am on Monday for further directives.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 03, 2012
I just pray there is credibility in the selection process. Wish you guys all the best. Will ƍø to check my name first thing monday morning.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ogoscco(f): 6:22am On Nov 04, 2012
pls house,congrats for all those who scale thrue 160points.About the written interview,any idea on what to write or is it still aptitude test.help
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 04, 2012
We would know the interview format when the first batch do theirs on monday. Let's just keep our fingers crossed. Am sorry to ask this question, how much does a graduate teacher earn in rivers state? Thanks
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by BEN30: 1:56pm On Nov 04, 2012
@u3fine. Thanks 4 ur info. Where can I locate d permant secretary office
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by u3fine(m): 6:37pm On Nov 04, 2012
BEN30: @u3fine. Thanks 4 ur info. Where can I locate d permant secretary office
Ministry of Education, podium block State secretariate
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Didicee: 9:35pm On Nov 04, 2012
Hello house, was hoping i could get some info here about what to expect at the interview. Will be having my interview tomorrow morning and really don't know what to expect. Fingers crossed though, will be fine, i know. Will give updates when i'm done. Wish me luck, guys.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 04, 2012
Didicee: Hello house, was hoping i could get some info here about what to expect at the interview. Will be having my interview tomorrow morning and really don't know what to expect. Fingers crossed though, will be fine, i know. Will give updates when i'm done. Wish me luck, guys.
Pls what did you score and how did they structure the interview dates pls. Can you send me your number so i can call you? Thanks
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nationsdaddy: 10:30pm On Nov 04, 2012
@barikay dat's a gud interview question to al whose degree is nt in educ.i stil believ some can do better
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by idycroft(f): 11:25pm On Nov 04, 2012
Good evening pls can anyone help me out I score 157 and my name is not included and I saw names of many dat scored 157 dere pls what am I to do. Am staying in Omoku not PH and non indigenes pls I need help.I just the information now ve been away. The Tide paper I read here in page 1 says we are to write down our name at d office of d permanent secretary ministry of education pls help me out am not staying in PH pls I need assistant thanks and God bless
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barikay: 7:13am On Nov 05, 2012
idycroft: Good evening pls can anyone help me out I score 157 and my name is not included and I saw names of many dat scored 157 dere pls what am I to do. Am staying in Omoku not PH and non indigenes pls I need help.I just the information now ve been away. The Tide paper I read here in page 1 says we are to write down our name at d office of d permanent secretary ministry of education pls help me out am not staying in PH pls I need assistant thanks and God bless
u are stil asking? Go and write ur name
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 8:11am On Nov 05, 2012
idycroft: Good evening pls can anyone help me out I score 157 and my name is not included and I saw names of many dat scored 157 dere pls what am I to do. Am staying in Omoku not PH and non indigenes pls I need help.I just the information now ve been away. The Tide paper I read here in page 1 says we are to write down our name at d office of d permanent secretary ministry of education pls help me out am not staying in PH pls I need assistant thanks and God bless

U gotto leave Omoku and get to ministry of education.. This is surpose to have been done last week because names of people that wrote their names last week will be released today.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 8:15am On Nov 05, 2012
Didicee: Hello house, was hoping i could get some info here about what to expect at the interview. Will be having my interview tomorrow morning and really don't know what to expect. Fingers crossed though, will be fine, i know. Will give updates when i'm done. Wish me luck, guys.

How u wan manage get wetin to xpect? We don write the interview? Abi u hear say paper lick? I guess u scored 200 and above for u to be scheduled for day 1. Just write and come give us some gist... Wish ya all the best...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 05, 2012
joyblinks:

How u wan manage get wetin to xpect? We don write the interview? Abi u hear say paper lick? I guess u scored 200 and above for u to be scheduled for day 1. Just write and come give us some gist... Wish ya all the best...
Thants not true. I scored 198 and was slated for 16-25, so it not by what you score i think. Am actually non-indigene anyway. I checked mine today.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barikay: 11:25am On Nov 05, 2012
I'm at one of d venue now and wil give update
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 05, 2012
barikay: I'm at one of d venue now and wil give update
Thanks a lot. Pls do give a detailed account. Question asked, the population that turned up for the interview? Organization and cordination, time management e.t.c /od bless you and wish you all the best. Success to you
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by u3fine(m): 1:35pm On Nov 05, 2012
Am at Civic center now. Waiting for my set ( afternoon), morning set are still on Oral.
From what I garthered, they gave them Essay on the challenges of teachers, then the oral is based on what you wrote in your Essay, to defend your points in the Essay.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 05, 2012
u3fine: Am at Civic center now. Waiting for my set ( afternoon), morning set are still on Oral.
From what I garthered, they gave them Essay on the challenges of teachers, then the oral is based on what you wrote in your Essay, to defend your points in the Essay.
Thanks a lot. Good question though. Wish you all the best. Success
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by u3fine(m): 1:57pm On Nov 05, 2012
Samuelson Consulting are the body incharge now.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Didicee: 3:02pm On Nov 05, 2012
Thanks all for the best wishes. The interview was okay, nothing much. Accreditation started as early as 8am as stated, then we were all asked to sit down in an essay/interview room. Here, we were given papers and asked to write an essay on the challenges teachers face in delivering quality education. Time given for the essay - 20 mins. After that, on to face a panel of interviewers. There were 10 interview panel tables and so we went in in groups of 10. You are given 5 mins to do your presentation on your essay and after that answer the questions that follow. Then, you submit your credentials and finito. I hope this is detailed enough. Good luck to everyone.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Didicee: 3:07pm On Nov 05, 2012
slimmy05:
Thants not true. I scored 198 and was slated for 16-25, so it not by what you score i think. Am actually non-indigene anyway. I checked mine today.

It's actually by what you scored. You are non-indigene, that's why your interview is on the 25th. All the indigenes finish before the non-indigenes begin.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barikay: 3:33pm On Nov 05, 2012
From my centre (art&science) everything is properly co-ordinated. The question to everyone is, write on the challenges teachers face in delivering qualitative education. Time abt 10-15mins. Then in the oral you will give full details of what u have written. 10 people in each grouping. Base on my own knowledge. They are testing your writing and communication skills. The question is open to everyone even though you have not gone in. They are not after your answers rather your spellings and grammatical errors.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 05, 2012
barikay: From my centre (art&science) everything is properly co-ordinated. The question to everyone is, write on the challenges teachers face in delivering qualitative education. Time abt 10-15mins. Then in the oral you will give full details of what u have written. 10 people in each grouping. Base on my own knowledge. They are testing your writing and communication skills. The question is open to everyone even though you have not gone in. They are not after your answers rather your spellings and grammatical errors.
Thanks a lot. Wish you all the best.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 05, 2012
Didicee:

It's actually by what you scored. You are non-indigene, that's why your interview is on the 25th. All the indigenes finish before the non-indigenes begin.
My interview is not 25th.. Its writen there day 16-25th of Nov. And some indigene list fell there too. The list was seperated. And was treated indigene and non indigene. So if its by score then i should have my interview before Day 8. What did you score? Are you an indigene or non indigene?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 05, 2012
@Didicee now i get what you're saying..
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by amaprince: 4:23pm On Nov 05, 2012
Pls. Anyone here who wrote d interview 2day pls share questions
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by u3fine(m): 6:40pm On Nov 05, 2012
Finished mine at Civic center, afternoon questions was: what are the solutions to Exam Malpractice in Nigeria? After that u face panel to defend your points as stated earlier.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by justi4jesu(f): 6:55pm On Nov 05, 2012
Didicee: Thanks all for the best wishes. The interview was okay, nothing much. Accreditation started as early as 8am as stated, then we were all asked to sit down in an essay/interview room. Here, we were given papers and asked to write an essay on the challenges teachers face in delivering quality education. Time given for the essay - 20 mins. After that, on to face a panel of interviewers. There were 10 interview panel tables and so we went in in groups of 10. You are given 5 mins to do your presentation on your essay and after that answer the questions that follow. Then, you submit your credentials and finito. I hope this is detailed enough. Good luck to everyone.
Pls were you guys told that you must include your 1st school leaving certificate?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 8:20pm On Nov 05, 2012
Thanks to ya all for sharing your questions.
Don't know if same questions will be repeated or something different will be set tomoro and nxt.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Didicee: 11:10pm On Nov 05, 2012
justi4jesu:
Pls were you guys told that you must include your 1st school leaving certificate?

FSLC was included in the list of academic qualifications to bring along. The form given for accreditation and screening did not exactly include it though.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by justi4jesu(f): 10:22am On Nov 06, 2012
We just finished writing our essay for Day 2 @ Civic centre.
The Question goes like this 'WHAT IN YOUR VIEW IS THE ROLE OF A TEACHER' (15mins)
I'm still waiting to go for the Oral interview.
Goodluck
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by amaprince: 5:45pm On Nov 06, 2012
Hi nairalanders those dat wrote 2day pls post ur questions.wish u all d best

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (842) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.