Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (371) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2391814 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) ... (849) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 5:29pm On Jun 25, 2016
awangozi:
396k na small thing compare 2 d woman dt received over 1m as feb salary. Info gotten ws dt she went 4 biometricks yesterday and she ws given min of fin acct no. To pay d excesses. Pple get mind. I knw say no bi her fault but she suppose luk 4 hw 2 return it. My march salary is yet 2 b pd

February Salary 1 million? ARE U SERIOUS? I HOPE IS NOT A JOKE? O BOY and am here yet to receive Feb, March, April, May and now June. They suppose to deal with those that send such money to that account. haha...na wa o.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mod17(f): 7:08pm On Jun 25, 2016
awangozi:
396k na small thing compare 2 d woman dt received over 1m as feb salary. Info gotten ws dt she went 4 biometricks yesterday and she ws given min of fin acct no. To pay d excesses. Pple get mind. I knw say no bi her fault but she suppose luk 4 hw 2 return it. My march salary is yet 2 b pd
My dear if you check well they might be aware. Most of this things is fraud. My senior colleague almost fell for them if not that he had the fear of God
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by awangozi: 7:08pm On Jun 25, 2016
It's real. One of my colleague said it could planned. That d best thing is 4 wike 2 terminate d appointments of those accountants. Dt's y majority wl always talk about amaechi. Those accountants would've been fired.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mamadumi: 8:06pm On Jun 25, 2016
awangozi:

THIS IS AN EYE OPENER FOR US ALL ANY EXTRA GOVT MONEY ONE RECEIVES THAT IS QUESTIONABLE SHOULD BE RETURNED IMMEDIATELY. SEE WHAT IS GOING ON NOW. A TEACHER TOLD ME THAT INITIALLY SHE LEFT D EXTRA SALARY SHE WAS MSTAKENLY PAID IN HER ACCOUNT BUT AS THINGS GOT TIGHTENED UP FINANCIALLY THE MONEY WAS USED NOW ITS DIFFICULT FOR HER TO PAY BACK .SHE WAS TOLD BLUNTLY THAT UNTILL SHE PAYS BACK TO D GOVT SHE CANNOT BE CAPTURED.WHICH MEANS SHE WILL BECOME A GHOST WORKER.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 8:38am On Jun 26, 2016
mamadumi:

THIS IS AN EYE OPENER FOR US ALL ANY EXTRA GOVT MONEY ONE RECEIVES THAT IS QUESTIONABLE SHOULD BE RETURNED IMMEDIATELY. SEE WHAT IS GOING ON NOW. A TEACHER TOLD ME THAT INITIALLY SHE LEFT D EXTRA SALARY SHE WAS MSTAKENLY PAID IN HER ACCOUNT BUT AS THINGS GOT TIGHTENED UP FINANCIALLY THE MONEY WAS USED NOW ITS DIFFICULT FOR HER TO PAY BACK .SHE WAS TOLD BLUNTLY THAT UNTILL SHE PAYS BACK TO D GOVT SHE CANNOT BE CAPTURED.WHICH MEANS SHE WILL BECOME A GHOST WORKER.
A lady told me that she has just paid back the exact extra sum that was paid to her account through a Zenith bank account that was given to her at the Biometrics venue. They tried all they could do to beg but the organisers of the exercise refused. She had to borrow money to do it so as not to lose her job. For those that were able to escape due to early capturing, the organisers threathened that it will be later deducted from their salaries in subsequent time. The lady is among those in KELGA
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mod17(f): 9:21am On Jun 26, 2016
dexpee4life:
A lady told me that she has just paid back the exact extra sum that was paid to her account through a Zenith bank account that was given to her at the Biometrics venue. They tried all they could do to beg but the organisers of the exercise refused. She had to borrow money to do it so as not to lose her job. For those that were able to escape due to early capturing, the organisers threathened that it will be later deducted from their salaries in subsequent time. The lady is among those in KELGA
Hmm
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mod17(f): 3:11pm On Jun 26, 2016
Happy Sunday colleagues. Biko who are the set doing biometrics tomorrow oooo?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 7:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
mod17:
Happy Sunday colleagues. Biko who are the set doing biometrics tomorrow oooo?

who get answer to this question? those who have internal connection should use their power now to tell us how e go be this week. since they failed to bring it as they promised last week.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Lemon1(m): 10:32pm On Jun 26, 2016
I just got a text that Ogu/Bolo LGA will do theirs by 2pm tomorrow Monday d 27 of June, 2016.....we were all shocked ...tomorrow running around no go easy from bank to board......wish us luck....good night all
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mod17(f): 5:41am On Jun 27, 2016
Lemon1:
I just got a text that Ogu/Bolo LGA will do theirs by 2pm tomorrow Monday d 27 of June, 2016.....we were all shocked ...tomorrow running around no go easy from bank to board......wish us luck....good night all
Hmm that's good to hear. I wish you all the best of luck
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 6:01am On Jun 27, 2016
Is like is not Alphabetical, abeg if u by any chance see the time table let us know. I don't understand this kind of texting pattern.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 7:34am On Jun 27, 2016
wealthyprince:
Is like is not Alphabetical, abeg if u by any chance see the time table let us know. I don't understand this kind of texting pattern.
Tarry, u turn is fast approaching.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mod17(f): 8:13am On Jun 27, 2016
wealthyprince:
my dear me too no understand ooo. Even my principal is looking for info from me

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 27, 2016
mod17:
my dear me too no understand ooo. Even my principal is looking for info from me
lol.. E don reach this level?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by BenUmor: 9:41am On Jun 27, 2016
[left][/left]more info o o
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by BenUmor: 9:49am On Jun 27, 2016
A source said ppsb might do theirs on Friday o..
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by simene: 10:19am On Jun 27, 2016
I kicked my car this morning to go work, and on engaging the reverse gear, I got stuck. immediately I alighted to check if there were weigh on the tyres, behold there was none. upon the arrival of my mechanic, he confirmed that the biometrics system of my car has since February developed a chain fault, which he described as pending till further notice since I am of UBE. pls relate relevant info to resolving this issue to me.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by debans22: 10:36am On Jun 27, 2016
BenUmor:
My dear if you don't info don't just type anything and post here pls. What do you mean by ppsb will do their in Friday. is it all the LGAs in ppsp excluding phlga , Oblga and. eleme LGA. pls be specific and concise with infos you post here.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kebosky(m): 11:10am On Jun 27, 2016
Is it that the board and biometrics committee is confused? The organization and implementation of this exercise is becoming something else. I just wonder why they don't want to follow it alphabetically. That way it would be more organized and effective
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 11:33am On Jun 27, 2016
kebosky:
Is it that the board and biometrics committee is confused? The organization and implementation of this exercise is becoming something else. I just wonder why they don't want to follow it alphabetically. That way it would be more organized and effective
May be it has entered "lobbytocracy". u knw what i mean!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 11:33am On Jun 27, 2016
kebosky:
May be it has entered "lobbytocracy". u knw what i mean?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by BenUmor: 11:43am On Jun 27, 2016
debans22:

My dear if you don't info don't just type anything and post here pls. What do you mean by ppsb will do their in Friday. is it all the LGAs in ppsp excluding phlga , Oblga and. eleme LGA. pls be specific and concise with infos you post here.
.....sorry I meant Abua/Odual l.g.a..no harm meant
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 1:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
Please when will Oyigbo Lg do theirs o? Who knows?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by awangozi: 1:13pm On Jun 27, 2016
simene:
I kicked my car this morning to go work, and on engaging the reverse gear, I got stuck. immediately I alighted to check if there were weigh on the tyres, behold there was none. upon the arrival of my mechanic, he confirmed that the biometrics system of my car has since February developed a chain fault, which he described as pending till further notice since I am of UBE. pls relate relevant info to resolving this issue to me.
Lolzzzzz....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by edin: 3:50pm On Jun 27, 2016
Bonny LGA PPSB biometics is by tomorrow 2pm afternoon session.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mod17(f): 4:02pm On Jun 27, 2016
edin:
Hmm I hope this biometrics is making progress

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mamadumi: 4:57pm On Jun 27, 2016
edin:

@ edin pls do you know when Khana ppsb will do their biometrics? We have been given serial number but no date. Going by info received from this forum it means ogu bolo pps did today and bonny will do tmorow Tuesday.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2016
mamadumi:

@ edin pls do you know when Khana ppsb will do their biometrics? We have been given serial number but no date. Going by info received from this forum it means ogu bolo pps did today and bonny will do tmorow Tuesday.
omuma did today too.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 5:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
To those in Bonny who are doing tomorrow did they sent text to you or called you people. Apart from Bonny who else is doing tomorrow.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 5:30pm On Jun 27, 2016
BenUmor:

Which source? which friday? when things they happen underground! Tell your source to show you the time table...that is what we want to see.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by BenUmor: 6:05pm On Jun 27, 2016
[quote author=wealthyprince post=46984157]

Which source? which friday? when things they happen underground!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Lemon1(m): 6:17pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ogu/bolo did today ......it went smoothly ......except that some people's data was not in d system ...they were told to fill an incidence form and come back on Thursday......mine went well ..pls go in d morning forget 2pm they will attend to u......for those that r worried ....dey will inform ur zonal director who will in turn inform ur principal.... Just go n get ur things ready......we were told yesterday (Sunday) night ......i Wasn't even ready....i had to go the bank before going there....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) ... (849) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: Chibuking81(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.