Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (372) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2391671 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (849) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chukz84yz: 6:22pm On Jun 27, 2016
hope they did not ask for payslip before attending to u guyz
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by famuzy(f): 6:53pm On Jun 27, 2016
Lemon1:
Ogu/bolo did today ......it went smoothly ......except that some people's data was not in d system ...they were told to fill an incidence form and come back on Thursday......mine went well ..pls go in d morning forget 2pm they will attend to u......for those that r worried ....dey will inform ur zonal director who will in turn inform ur principal.... Just go n get ur things ready......we were told yesterday (Sunday) night ......i Wasn't even ready....i had to go the bank before going there....
where you able to obtain your bank statement and payslip today?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ibiere19: 6:55pm On Jun 27, 2016
Opobo/Nkoro ppsb will do theirs 2moro. info was gotten from my principal today.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by debans22: 7:08pm On Jun 27, 2016
Tomorrow ppsb is for Bonny and opobo LGA
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mod17(f): 7:20pm On Jun 27, 2016
Abeg when it go reach Ahoada turn ooo?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by BenUmor: 7:40pm On Jun 27, 2016
so sad this biometrics is been done haphazardly without following any order,I expected the authorities to know better..so much confusion hmm
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by GamaG(m): 9:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
Pls who knows when Andoni lga will do theirs? Info plsssss
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by otubobo: 9:55pm On Jun 27, 2016
abua abua oh....someborri is a roasting here chai!!! baba, God do something!!! I bind this biometric stagnation...am tired oh...,hunger oh...money oh!!!! lord oh have mercy
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by edin: 10:04pm On Jun 27, 2016
Jus be at alert. Any LGA can be summoned for biometrics at any time. We where jus inform of our own just dis afternoon.
#be ready.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Lemon1(m): 10:15pm On Jun 27, 2016
famuzy:
where you able to obtain your bank statement and payslip today?
....yes i was able to obtain my bvn printout n statement from d same bank...my principal slip was collected
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2016
edin:
Jus be at alert. Any LGA can be summoned for biometrics at any time. We where jus inform of our own just dis afternoon.
#be ready.
which LGA?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rOsy247(f): 10:18pm On Jun 27, 2016
Lemon1:
Ogu/bolo did today ......it went smoothly ......except that some people's data was not in d system ...they were told to fill an incidence form and come back on Thursday......mine went well ..pls go in d morning forget 2pm they will attend to u......for those that r worried ....dey will inform ur zonal director who will in turn inform ur principal.... Just go n get ur things ready......we were told yesterday (Sunday) night ......i Wasn't even ready....i had to go the bank before going there....

Congrats. Were you told to present ur payslip at the venue of the biometrics?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Gad2(m): 11:31pm On Jun 27, 2016
ibiere19:
Opobo/Nkoro ppsb will do theirs 2moro. info was gotten from my principal today.
Pls which is your school in Opobo/Nkoro
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Gad2(m): 11:54pm On Jun 27, 2016
simene:
I kicked my car this morning to go work, and on engaging the reverse gear, I got stuck. immediately I alighted to check if there were weigh on the tyres, behold there was none. upon the arrival of my mechanic, he confirmed that the biometrics system of my car has since February developed a chain fault, which he described as pending till further notice since I am of UBE. pls relate relevant info to resolving this issue to me.
Sorry dear, you probably got your Battery Voltage Nozzles (BVN) mis-connected, or ur Plugs are ghost-plugs. Take some time out to study the product manual and user guide to deduce d best practice for cashless solutions.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 6:39am On Jun 28, 2016
A supervisor from the UBE board came to my school last week and when we told him about the hardship and when we could go for our biometrics, he said nobody knows. That we will be given less than 24hrs notice to checkmate those ghost workers that will be coming from afar.

This info should answer those seeking for timetable, there's none of that.

Your boy
Cruize306

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 8:43am On Jun 28, 2016
My bank statement of a/c ended in April. Will it be acceptable?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chukz84yz: 10:21am On Jun 28, 2016
To those that have concluded their biometrics congratz, bt were u told to present ur payslip @ the venue of the biometrics?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kac13: 11:30am On Jun 28, 2016
chukz84yz:
To those that have concluded their biometrics congratz, bt were u told to present ur payslip @ the venue of the biometrics?
No,we were not asked to present our pay slips. It is better you go with yours even if they don't ask for it.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ibiere19: 1:31pm On Jun 28, 2016
Gad2:
Pls which is your school in Opobo/Nkoro
css opobo town
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 28, 2016
UBE Degema lga, have their biometric 2morrow
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ORUWISE(m): 2:20pm On Jun 28, 2016
GamaG:
Pls who knows when Andoni lga will do theirs? Info plsssss

Andoni is tomorrow
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by edin: 2:45pm On Jun 28, 2016
I did my biometrics today. Bonny ppsb. Dont mind the time given to u. Jus go there early u will be attended to. I was suppose to do by 2pm but i went by 8am and i finished b4 10am. Depending on the person u meet. U may nt need payslip. I was never asked. Dnt forget first appointment letter original. Guys nothing to worry about. No big deal. 3LGÀ did today ABOLGA - UBE, BONNY & OPOBO PPSB. Remain blessed.for those yet to do, U will only be given 24hrs notice so be ready

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 2:54pm On Jun 28, 2016
edin:
I did my biometrics today. Bonny ppsb. Dont mind the time given to u. Jus go there early u will be attended to. I was suppose to do by 2pm but i went by 8am and i finished b4 10am. Depending on the person u meet. U may nt need payslip. I was never asked. Dnt forget first appointment letter original. Guys nothing to worry about. No big deal. 3LGÀ did today ABOLGA - UBE, BONNY & OPOBO PPSB. Remain blessed.for those yet to do, U will only be given 24hrs notice so be ready
Guy u've made my day. Remain blessed!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mamadumi: 3:07pm On Jun 28, 2016
edin:

Thanks @ edin I appreciate the information.God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mod17(f): 3:13pm On Jun 28, 2016
edin:
edin:
thanks ooo. But I would like to know if you presented bvn slip?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 3:23pm On Jun 28, 2016
edin:
good food (info) for all. Thankyou
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 28, 2016
When will Akuku-Toru have their biometric exercise? Please...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by edin: 4:06pm On Jun 28, 2016
mod17:
thanks ooo. But I would like to know if you presented bvn slip?
Yes. It is a must have
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mod17(f): 4:26pm On Jun 28, 2016
edin:

Yes. It is a must have
OK thanks I appreciate
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ominskie: 6:54pm On Jun 28, 2016
Please when is Asari-toru having their Biometric exercise.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 7:07pm On Jun 28, 2016
ominskie:
Please when is Asari-toru having their Biometric exercise.

Most of these question have been answered. Anytime you receive a text or call from your principal concerning it is your day....no special time....just expect a less than 24hrs alert!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 7:21pm On Jun 28, 2016
Since some persons here do nt understand simple info and instruction. If ur asking for d day slated for ur LGA, then d date of ur LGA for the biometric exercise is 18th December, 2018. Hope ur nw satisfied.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (849) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.