Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,788 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (560) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2389815 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) ... (849) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jamesbridget13(f): 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2018
Nabietonye:

Yes. Eco has paid.
thanks
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nonny1234: 10:30pm On Aug 02, 2018
Stevolala447:
Wike is trying abeg, show some appreciation for not owing salary. At when due he will pay the arrears. Maybe he is not aware of the arrears.

It's very possible that our Feb/March salary has been transferred since by govt n some pple hav decided to seat on it. It's possible Wike doesn't know we haven't been paid till now.. let's team up n go to the radio and complain than staying here to grumble. It will surprise u how that money will come immediately. Cos election is close Wike won't want anything to dent his image @ this time

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barikay: 11:32pm On Aug 02, 2018
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by GamaG(m): 5:15am On Aug 03, 2018
Nonny1234:

It's very possible that our Feb/March salary has been transferred since by govt n some pple hav decided to seat on it. It's possible Wike doesn't know we haven't been paid till now.. let's team up n go to the radio and complain than staying here to grumble. It will surprise u how that money will come immediately. Cos election is close Wike won't want anything to dent his image @ this time
My brother if u can do that we're steadily behind u.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ORDUDAVID: 7:25am On Aug 03, 2018
Good Morning Professional Colleagues. Pls I need our assistance. How can I get TIN (Tax Identification Number)?
Thank you.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tonero263(m): 8:48am On Aug 03, 2018
ORDUDAVID:
Good Morning Professional Colleagues. Pls I need our assistance. How can I get TIN (Tax Identification Number)?
Thank you.
go to the state internal revenue office,it will be sorted. Emenike junction has one of their offices.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ORDUDAVID: 1:12pm On Aug 03, 2018
tonero263:
go to the state internal revenue office,it will be sorted. Emenike junction has one of their offices.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chrissoki(m): 8:25pm On Aug 03, 2018
you can lie oh, arrears next week stories
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Edozie82: 9:03pm On Aug 05, 2018
Good evening all.please for those that will attend the teachers' training, when is to going to start, the venue,requirements? is there provisions for allowances being paid to the participants?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 1:01am On Aug 06, 2018
guys z it not high time we get a pay rise/promotion...no step up/ no promotion.... haba infact lets pray every one holding our promotion and step up shall not rest nor sleep until it is given to me/us..... IJN

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by pee30: 6:28am On Aug 06, 2018
Edozie82:
Good evening all.please for those that will attend the teachers' training, when is to going to start, the venue,requirements? is there provisions for allowances being paid to the participants?

pls somebody should respond to this write up
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Lemon1(m): 7:26am On Aug 06, 2018
Edozie82:
I just called the zonal director ministry of Education okrika zone ...he sent me I a text that we should go to this place ....

The venue is at Rivers State Government ICT Centre Aba road opposite Pleasure Park, time is 8 am

mayb when u get there u have more info about other things...mayb u should go with ur staff ID card ..if u want to over do it go with the sch nominal roll lolzz

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Lemon1(m): 7:29am On Aug 06, 2018
the zonal director said all the info we need r on the site ...I have checked and I didn't even see the address or tym ...apart from the one he sent me ,
mayb u should check it urself ......

www.techcreek.ng

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Lemon1(m): 7:36am On Aug 06, 2018
 Rivers State ICT Center, Airforce, Aba Road, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.
 Mon - Fri. 8am - 5pm
 +234-903-000 3185
 +234-903-000 3180
 talk@techcreek.ng
got this from the site ...try n call and get back to us

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Lemon1(m): 8:14am On Aug 06, 2018
the training has been postponed till next week ...last text message I got from him now
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Lemon1(m): 9:03am On Aug 06, 2018
if u registered online for the training u would have gotten a text from them by now ....or u would get it shortly...the r sending text messages to people right now.....

21st Century Education Skills training for teachers at Riv-Techcreek starts on 13th Aug. 2018. Schedules will be sent before training starts via email and sms.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by GamaG(m): 10:24am On Aug 06, 2018
am not interested just my arrears will do
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Iniobon(m): 10:29am On Aug 06, 2018
Lemon1:
if u registered online for the training u would have gotten a text from them by now ....or u would get it shortly...the r sending text messages to people right now.....

21st Century Education Skills training for teachers at Riv-Techcreek starts on 13th Aug. 2018. Schedules will be sent before training starts via email and sms.
Is there any form of allowance attached to this training?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Lemon1(m): 11:02am On Aug 06, 2018
Iniobon:

Is there any form of allowance attached to this training?
sorry I don't have any information on that
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Edozie82: 11:34am On Aug 06, 2018
Lemon1:
I just called the zonal director ministry of Education okrika zone ...he sent me I a text that we should go to this place ....

The venue is at Rivers State Government ICT Centre Aba road opposite Pleasure Park, time is 8 am

mayb when u get there u have more info about other things...mayb u should go with ur staff ID card ..if u want to over do it go with the sch nominal roll lolzz

thanks for the information
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sunnysos: 12:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
Iniobon:
Arrears will come by next week, don't ask me source.

Oga, hmm...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Edozie82: 3:38pm On Aug 07, 2018
Good day everyone. Please, as regards to the teachers' training that is coming up,will one be allowed to participate in the training, even if one did not do the online registration? I had a challenge, I kept visiting the site as of yesterday but it wasn't going through, then today this afternoon I tried it and it went through but it indicated that the registration has ended. What will I do in this case?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Lemon1(m): 8:13pm On Aug 07, 2018
Edozie82:
Good day everyone. Please, as regards to the teachers' training that is coming up,will one be allowed to participate in the training, even if one did not do the online registration? I had a challenge, I kept visiting the site as of yesterday but it wasn't going through, then today this afternoon I tried it and it went through but it indicated that the registration has ended. What will I do in this case?
get in touch with them via those numbers on the site or their Twitter handle...
Lemon1:
 Rivers State ICT Center, Airforce, Aba Road, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.
 Mon - Fri. 8am - 5pm
 +234-903-000 3185
 +234-903-000 3180
 talk@techcreek.ng
got this from the site ...try n call and get back to us
Edozie82:
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 7:35am On Aug 08, 2018
Hello my beautiful people, please I didn't attach payslip to my loan application, just got the payslip yesterday, unfortunately my zonal director said he has submitted the application to the ube board who has forwarded same to state secretariat, please how can someone now attach his payslip at this point?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 8:22am On Aug 08, 2018
On the news this morning Rivers State government wants to employ 10,000 teachers... This time to help people get jobs ooo! Pass the information to your friends and family.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Sau24(m): 8:53am On Aug 08, 2018
Please ,what are the application procedures?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Sau24(m): 8:54am On Aug 08, 2018
Please ,what is the application procedure
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 9:30am On Aug 08, 2018
dmercy141983:
On the news this morning Rivers State government wants to employ 10,000 teachers... This time to help people get jobs ooo! Pass the information to your friends and family.
That's good
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Lemon1(m): 9:37am On Aug 08, 2018
there is this advert online for some weeks now ...people went the the subeb office to submit their application ..but the people there refused to collect the application yesterday... according to them they said it's a fake advert ,please who knows who has submitted or who knows anything about it:

Applications are hereby invited for Universal Basic Education Board Recruitment 2018/2019 Exercise. The Universal Basic Education Board Recruitment 2018/2019 Exercise is open for B.Sc and NCE degree holders across the states in Nigeria and applicants must specialize in any of the following basic education subjects under listed beneath:

1). English Language

2). Mathematics

3). Science

4). Vocational Education

5). Arts) Nigerian and Foreign Languages

Universal Basic Education Board Recruitment 2018/2019 Requirements
Interested applicants have been mandated to follow the instruction below to apply;

1). Applicants must hold the Nigeria Certificate in Education ‘NCE, obtained not earlier than 2013 from a recognized College of Education fully accredited by NCCE

2). Candidates should not be more than 40years of Age

3). Interested candidates who are currently working and receiving salary or allowance from any organization (Public and Private) are not allow to participate in the Scheme without first formally disengaging from the organization.

4). Successful applicants must be ready to serve in any schools in rural area posted.

Position TEACHERSJob Reference No SUBEB01Summation
Applicants with specialization in English, Mathematics, Yoruba, Computer, Basic Science, Agricultural Science, Home Economics, Art & Craft, Special Education and IRK/CRK can apply.

Employment Status PERMANENT.

How to apply for 2018/2019 Federal Teachers Recruitment Online.
Applicants who succeeded with the above listed requirement should forward their application to the following under listed address, with photocopies of their NCE Certificate, Birth Certificates, and change of name should be attached to their applications; as follows

Forward your application to the following address:

The Executive Chairman,

State Universal Basic Education Board;

in their respective LGEAs or SUBEB of your State
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 10:12am On Aug 08, 2018
Is it the same said advert@Lemon1 that dmercy is referring to?
The quote online advert was, for the federal teacher scheme that was advertised last month and not a rivers state thing.
However, the federal could inform the various state board to collect for them...
But if dmercy is referring to another, then more info is needed.
Thanks
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tonero263(m): 11:21am On Aug 08, 2018
The Education Commisioner Tamuno Sisi Gogo Jaja stated that approval from the Governor,has been given to Employ 10000 teaching and 4000 non-teaching staff into the SSS and the UBE. That info on the modality will become clearer as the week(s) unfolds.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Edozie82: 12:00pm On Aug 08, 2018
Lemon1:

ok I called the number yesterday, the person that picked the call was telling me that they have closed the registration. I told her that I have been checking their site and it wasn't opening. she was trying to defend the company. I hope non registration with them will not affect one's participation?

(1) (2) (3) ... (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) ... (849) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.