Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,783 members, 7,806,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (572) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2391653 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) ... (849) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 10:47am On Oct 04, 2018
TheWatchDog:
Wike has a limited time to spend in Brick house. Let him do whatever he likes. Let him use all Rivers State money to support TAMBUWAL that is business.

Wike is not supporting Tambuwal because he will win the Presidential election, he is supporting him to emerged as the PDP presidential flag bearer to fail in the general election to pave way for his Vice presidential ambition in 2023. Wike thought is that, By 2023 he must have completed his second tenure and set to contest for vice president.
Wike will fail in all his dirty plan. He must go.........

Salary issues aside,

I have taken time to analyse the upcoming 2019 Gubernatorial Elections In Rivers and I came to the following postulations,

1- Gov Wike doesn't have the security Agencies to back him up as it was in 2015.

2- Gov Wike doesn't have federal might like it was in 2015 when The presidents wife stood for him.
3- Gov Wike Isn't carrying the state citizens along in terms of people knowing what's in the budget.
4- Gov Wike will have issues with sacked Time Riv workers voting for him.
5- RSSDS workers owed for three years and families whose children's scholarships were withdrawn will have issues voting for him
6- Pensioners will have issues voting for him due to non payment over three years.
7-Civil Servants which I am among them without promotion,being owed arrears, even those promoted still earn same thing with arbitrary deductions in salaries with frequent cum endless biometrics will have issues voting for him.
8-Sacked Ken saro wiwa polytechnic lecturers bori, will have issues voting for him.
9- The various LGA moribund fish farm workers and banana plantation will have issues voting for him.
10-Taxi & Keke drivers who pay different high levies will have issue voting for him. Even the Obio akpor boys who collect levies and seize peoples cars and goods will make his goodwill to reduce and they may have issues voting for him.

In conclusion, its not going to be easy for him to win like it was in 2015 which was a walk over.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by TheWatchDog(m): 1:19pm On Oct 04, 2018
Rexmarysweet:

Salary issues aside,

I have taken time to analyse the upcoming 2019 Gubernatorial Elections In Rivers and I came to the following postulations,

1- Gov Wike doesn't have the security Agencies to back him up as it was in 2015.

2- Gov Wike doesn't have federal might like it was in 2015 when The presidents wife stood for him.
3- Gov Wike Isn't carrying the state citizens along in terms of people knowing what's in the budget.
5- RSSDS workers owed for three years and families whose children's scholarships were withdrawn will have issues voting for him
6- Pensioners will have issues voting for him due to non payment over three years.
7-Civil Servants which I am among them without promotion,being owed arrears, even those promoted still earn same thing with arbitrary deductions in salaries with frequent cum endless biometrics will have issues voting for him.
8-Sacked Ken saro wiwa polytechnic lecturers bori, will have issues voting for him.
9- The various LGA moribund fish farm workers and banana plantation will have issues voting for him.
10-Taxi & Keke drivers who pay different high levies will have issue voting for him. Even the Obio akpor boys who collect levies and seize peoples cars and goods will make his goodwill to reduce and they may have issues voting for him.

In conclusion, its not going to be easy for him to win like it was in 2015 which was a walk over.
Gov. Wike has many people to contend with.
1. All the university demonstration secondary schools staff.
2. Greater Port Harcourt City Development workers.
3. Civil servants.
4. Repentant militants he deceived.
5. Unemployed youths he deceived.
6. Market women he deceived that he will give them loan.
7. Pensioners.
8. No promotion for Civil servants.
Gov. Wike is a one man scored Governor. Even if all the people in Rivers state will die for him to be governor for second tenure, he does not care.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 001bumsa: 1:54pm On Oct 04, 2018
Zenith bank alert. Ube obio/akpor

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 2:05pm On Oct 04, 2018
001bumsa:
Zenith bank alert. Ube obio/akpor
Ehen. Na now you come jare
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barika2011(m): 2:55pm On Oct 04, 2018
Union bank..alert..Khana UBE.....

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chrissoki(m): 3:16pm On Oct 04, 2018
TheWatchDog:
Gov. Wike has many people to contend with.
1. All the university demonstration secondary schools staff.
2. Greater Port Harcourt City Development workers.
3. Civil servants.
4. Repentant militants he deceived.
5. Unemployed youths he deceived.
6. Market women he deceived that he will give them loan.
7. Pensioners.
8. No promotion for Civil servants.
Gov. Wike is a one man scored Governor. Even if all the people in Rivers state will die for him to be governor for second tenure, he does not care.
Make money doing simple task,
http://utmoney.pw/userarea.php
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jenifasam(m): 4:04pm On Oct 04, 2018
Unity Bank has just paid for September, 2018. Waiting for my Feb/March 2016 arrears
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Juenwume: 4:07pm On Oct 04, 2018
TheWatchDog:
Wike has a limited time to spend in Brick house. Let him do whatever he likes. Let him use all Rivers State money to support TAMBUWAL that is business.

Wike is not supporting Tambuwal because he will win the Presidential election, he is supporting him to emerged as the PDP presidential flag bearer to fail in the general election to pave way for his Vice presidential ambition in 2023. Wike thought is that, By 2023 he must have completed his second tenure and set to contest for vice president.
Wike will fail in all his dirty plan. He must go.........
Yes, he must.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sunnysos: 4:21pm On Oct 04, 2018
jenifasam:
Unity Bank has just paid for September, 2018. Waiting for my Feb/March 2016 arrears

Hmm...Feb/March, anytime I think of it...it pains me down to my bone marrow & gives me more reason why I must vote PDP out of Rivers State.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jenifasam(m): 4:29pm On Oct 04, 2018
sunnysos:

Hmm...Feb/March, anytime I think of it...it pains me down to my bone marrow & gives me more reason why I must vote PDP out of Rivers State.
. Lets just be hopeful. Whatever, Wike has already shown us the reason why we should try APC at state level then vote in PDP at the federal level.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by pee30: 5:44pm On Oct 04, 2018
jenifasam:
. Lets just be hopeful. Whatever, Wike has already shown us the reason why we should try APC at state level then vote in PDP at the federal level.

I concur in with this
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 6:07pm On Oct 04, 2018
jenifasam:
Hmmmm, did I read you well
The worst of APC at federal > the best of pdp, at the top.
Check 16 years VS 3 years

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jenifasam(m): 6:39pm On Oct 04, 2018
kingsjeroneyah:

Hmmmm, did I read you well
The worst of APC at federal > the best of pdp, at the top.
Check 16 years VS 3 years
. I can see you are biased towards the APC. You are one of those who pretend to be blind to all that is happening. You all have given the word 'integrity' another meaning altogether
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jenifasam(m): 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2018
Meanwhile ECO bank has also paid, if you haven't been alerted, use ur app or debit card to check ur balance

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by darkstan(m): 7:31pm On Oct 04, 2018
jenifasam:
Meanwhile ECO bank has also paid, if you haven't been alerted, use ur app or debit card to check ur balance
I have checked my account balance via Ecobank mobile banking app but I have not been credited.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jenifasam(m): 10:18pm On Oct 04, 2018
darkstan:
I have checked my account balance via Ecobank mobile banking app but I have not been credited.
I think its network issue. The network has been terrible. By tomorrow, it'll all be resolved

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by waliezi(m): 1:09am On Oct 05, 2018
Rexmarysweet:
As usual,the emperor may value PDP PRESIDENTIAL convention more than workers salaries
. nnnnnnn d emperor just shamed you by paying salaries yesterday despite the PDP convention. Any word for the emperor from u?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by waliezi(m): 1:11am On Oct 05, 2018
endy83:
Wike is wicked,if we remembered what happened last convention he paid after PDP convention so let's zero our mind till next week.let him use rivers money and host entire Nigeria we shall 2019 election.
. Shame to all Wike bad belle. He paid yesterday.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by waliezi(m): 1:13am On Oct 05, 2018
Rexmarysweet:
If the emperor didn't remit salaries today,then it will after the Almighty PDP PRESIDENTIAL CONVENTION. He isn't backing Atiku,he knew Atiku will spend whatever billions it takes to emerge. So WIKES love & support was for GOV TAMBUWAL, so he needs cash to defeat ATIKU
. but he paid d same day u made dis post. Any apology for Wike from you?

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by waliezi(m): 1:18am On Oct 05, 2018
Rexmarysweet:

Salary issues aside,

. But Wike has God and the people. He has impacted on the people's life by the numerous projects he has executed and is still executing.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 6:50am On Oct 05, 2018
waliezi:
. But Wike has God and the people. He has impacted on the people's life by the numerous projects he has executed and is still executing.

I wouldn't have dignified you with a response but just for the records,I believe u are an adult and should realise that salaries, pensions and gratuities and promotions are workers rights and not a privilege. Despite the fact that my account is yet to be credited, I need not remind you that I only gave my opinion just the same way you do have urs.

I am neither PDP,APC or GDI etc, but if u feel this govt is the best for u no problem,its ur opinion and may I add also that God should bless you the same way wike blessed those whose plight I mentioned above.

learn to mind your business and separate politics from governance.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 7:38am On Oct 05, 2018
waliezi:
. But Wike has God and the people. He has impacted on the people's life by the numerous projects he has exe[center][/center]cuted and is still executing.
1. 5/10 year no promotion, if he fail to promote now, is it when he win he will promote?
2. February/March 2016 unpaid arrears salary, is it when he win he will pay?
3. 2013 unpaid salary. The moment he won his case at supreme court February 2016 he stop paying the remaining part.
Instead of paying the remaining part, he ended up owing us months after months, some 5 months, some 6 months, some 7/8 months in the name of biometrics.
4. The new employment he promised is not in sight. Is it when he win he will employ?

Many workers has retired, some willingly and some forceful through biometric, the wage bill has downsized, FAAC allocation has doubled compared with last year FAAC money, IGR also has doubled. As of last year FAAC shared #300 billion, this year especially this time around, FAAC are sharing #700/#800 billion times two of last year.

Our salary was reduced in the name of contributing pension Instead of increasing, governors are also against the increase of minimum wage. Did devil hired them to punish the civil servant?.

What offence did civil servants committed? What impact has all this deliberate act made in the life of civil servant?

If governor should get our support most especially me
1. Let him promote all the civil servants without delay, and without exception of any and implement it before the general election
2. Let him accept the increments of minimum wage and implement it before the general election.
3. Let him employ new workers before election.

As a civil servant am neutral, what we are demanding from our governor is just to be a workers friendly governor, because majority of those who participate in election are workers, most businessmen don't put much care in voting during election.

Good leader lead by example not by promise. I have no problem with the governor, rather his style of leadership.

7 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 9:45am On Oct 05, 2018
Diamond alert received

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by GamaG(m): 11:04am On Oct 05, 2018
waliezi:
. nnnnnnn d emperor just shamed you by paying salaries yesterday despite the PDP convention. Any word for the emperor from u?
my arrears must not be wasted and carted away by Wike

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ORDUDAVID: 11:09am On Oct 05, 2018
What's happening to Access Bank? No alert yet.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 12:19pm On Oct 05, 2018
Rexmarysweet:

I wouldn't have dignified you with a response but just for the records,I believe u are an adult and should realise that salaries, pensions and gratuities and promotions are workers rights and not a privilege. Despite the fact that my account is yet to be credited, I need not remind you that I only gave my opinion just the same way you do have urs.

I am neither PDP,APC or GDI etc, but if u feel this govt is the best for u no problem,its ur opinion and may I add also that God should bless you the same way wike blessed those whose plight I mentioned above.

learn to mind your business and separate politics from governance.
Gram! Even if Wike brings out a large cane and flogs some people wounding them in the process, they'll still be chanting: "Wike dey work oh".
Mnwhl, wetin dey hold Access Na?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 12:23pm On Oct 05, 2018
Access has paid oh. Just checked my balance. I guess they didn't send alert.
Mnwhl, meant "Gbam" in my last post
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 12:24pm On Oct 05, 2018
Food for thought, ( while waiting for alert)

The moment you get out of bed, wash your face, *Pure Water Companies * will be counting on you and when you brush your teeth, *Pepsodent, Macleans* or similar brands will be earning on you. When you Charge your phone *NEPA* will be reading their meter. When you move from your house to the office, *taxis, buses, Okada or Keke Napep owners*, if u are driving *Filling Station Owners* will be collecting their share and when you check your *WhatsApp, Facebook* and other social media, telecommunication companies will be making money on you!

So before you get out of the house you have already paid all these companies something. You have already spent money. Let me not even talk about the rest of the day. *So if you are going to bed without making money*, how are you going to foot all these bills??.

*Food for thought*
Do something about your life today. Start thinking about how to make money everyday. *Think Residual Income* Start with a small targeted amount and grow as you go. Start with something that will give u even if its *50 Naira a day. Its better than going to bed without making even a *kobo*.
*Let's Put our faith into action, take risks and start something!*

*SALARY* alone can not solve your money problems. You need Secondary Source of income to balance.
*SALARY* is a *MEDICINE* for managing *POVERTY*, it doesn't *CURE* it.
Be Financially Intelligent... Have a Plan B,

�����������������������✈�✈✈✈✈✈

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by hail(m): 12:33pm On Oct 05, 2018
waliezi:
Blind follower

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by hail(m): 12:35pm On Oct 05, 2018
waliezi:
And not paying our arrears also
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ikem50: 1:06pm On Oct 05, 2018
FCMB has paid, check your account and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 1:09pm On Oct 05, 2018
ChyChy17:
Gram! Even if Wike brings out a large cane and flogs some people wounding them in the process, they'll still be chanting: "Wike dey work oh".
Mnwhl, wetin dey hold Access Na?
This is it....

(1) (2) (3) ... (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) ... (849) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: ORDUDAVID and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.