Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (601) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2392617 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) ... (849) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by daddy001: 6:08pm On Apr 26, 2019
chrissoki:

Any news of FEC meeting?
none yet
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 7:11pm On Apr 26, 2019
daddy001:
Let me explain in a simple way....All govt teachers, ministry staff members are all on minimum wage salary structure of 18k whlie Nigeria police, Nigeria Army ,NSCdC, Custom,NNPC are on more than 30k already....It' means that the new Salary of 30k will only be applicable to those in the Category of Teachers.Hope u understand.
.ok ooo teacher.am watching.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kayusely70(m): 7:21pm On Apr 26, 2019
daddy001:
none yet
Faac met last night and N634.7BN was distributed
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kayusely70(m): 7:27pm On Apr 26, 2019
Faac has met and disbursed N634.7BN to the three tiers of government.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 7:50pm On Apr 26, 2019
dmercy141983:

Please what are you writing ? Write well so that people can understand and contribute.
my dear. If you can't understand that little English. I wonder what else can get to you. Lol

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 11:40am On Apr 27, 2019
Minimum wage is for all Nigerian workers no segregation of whether core civil servants or police NNPC etc.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 12:38pm On Apr 27, 2019
dmercy141983:
Minimum wage is for all Nigerian workers no segregation of whether core civil servants or police NNPC etc.
my dear, ain't no shame in asking people to guide you if you don't understand an issue.
The 30k minimum wage is for only ministries/departments/agencies whose salary structure is such that the least paid worker is being paid less than 30k, this differentiation is necessary because some MDAs such as customs, nnpc and a few others HAVE SALARY STRUCTURES ABOVE THE RECENTLY APPROVED MINIMUM WAGE BILL.
President buhari has in different fora pointed this out to Nigerians.
Abi you no get TV or radio for house? Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 4:49pm On Apr 27, 2019
gold360:
my dear, ain't no shame in asking people to guide you if you don't understand an issue.
The 30k minimum wage is for only ministries/departments/agencies whose salary structure is such that the least paid worker is being paid less than 30k, this differentiation is necessary because some MDAs such as customs, nnpc and a few others HAVE SALARY STRUCTURES ABOVE THE RECENTLY APPROVED MINIMUM WAGE BILL.
President buhari has in different fora pointed this out to Nigerians.
Abi you no get TV or radio for house? Lol

Minimum wage is for all NIGERIAN WORKERS if you like be working for NNPC there will be an upward review of your salary OK!.....

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjOvbebzvDhAhWk2eAKHcCKCI8QzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.vanguardngr.com%2F2019%2F01%2Fsalaries-of-workers-above-new-minimum-wagell-be-renegotiated-buhari%2F&psig=AOvVaw1IkK_LhO9gYp_gblDI1WyO&ust=1556466104625162

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Adola1(m): 5:16pm On Apr 27, 2019
]Those earning above new minimum wage “However, we anticipate that after the new minimum wage has been passed into law we will be going into negotiations for salary review for all the workers who are already earning above the new minimum wage. It is, therefore, important that we are properly prepared to meet these demands

Meaning there will be renegotiation with the employees of those earning above 30k.As of today majority of firms earning above 30k received their normal salary without any increase and no hope on any salary increase.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by temple4real(m): 10:50pm On Apr 27, 2019
The Federation Accounts Allocation Committee ( FAAC) meeting slated to hold yesterday in Abuja was abruptly put off over reason allegedly linked to shortage of funds in the pool. A senior official working for the Office of the Accountant General of the Federation (OAGF) confirmed the meeting postponement to Saturday Telegraph on phone. He said the meeting is rescheduled for next week Monday.
The meeting was initially fixed for Thursday but it was shifted to yesterday. States’ finance commissioners and other key stakeholders of FAAC had fully assembled for the meeting before its sudden postponement. Director (Information) at OAGF, Oise Johnson, debunked rumour of funds shortage when he spoke to Saturday Telegraph. “FAAC has been postponed to Monday next week.
It was supposed to be this (Yesterday) evening but shifted to Monday. Whoever told you of shortage of funds being the reason didn’t have his fact correct,’’ Johnson said. FAAC is monthly forum of state’s commissioners of finance, state’s auditor generals, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), Nigeria Customs Service and Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) that considers revenue accrual to federation account for sharing to three tiers of government.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 10:52am On Apr 28, 2019
temple4real:
The Federation Accounts Allocation Committee ( FAAC) meeting slated to hold yesterday in Abuja was abruptly put off over reason allegedly linked to shortage of funds in the pool. A senior official working for the Office of the Accountant General of the Federation (OAGF) confirmed the meeting postponement to Saturday Telegraph on phone. He said the meeting is rescheduled for next week Monday.
The meeting was initially fixed for Thursday but it was shifted to yesterday. States’ finance commissioners and other key stakeholders of FAAC had fully assembled for the meeting before its sudden postponement. Director (Information) at OAGF, Oise Johnson, debunked rumour of funds shortage when he spoke to Saturday Telegraph. “FAAC has been postponed to Monday next week.
It was supposed to be this (Yesterday) evening but shifted to Monday. Whoever told you of shortage of funds being the reason didn’t have his fact correct,’’ Johnson said. FAAC is monthly forum of state’s commissioners of finance, state’s auditor generals, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), Nigeria Customs Service and Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) that considers revenue accrual to federation account for sharing to three tiers of government.
Your quote should be an old news, because FAAC has shared money since on 22 of April, 2019. Check the below link for more information.
http://www.tgnews.com.ng/2019/04/22/faac-fg-states-lgs-share-n634-7bn-for-april/
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 1:22pm On Apr 29, 2019
[quote author=temple4real post=77913142]The Federation Accounts Allocation Committee ( FAAC) meeting slated to hold yesterday in Abuja was abruptly put off over reason allegedly linked to shortage of funds in the pool. A senior official working for the Office of the Accountant General of the Federation (OAGF) confirmed the meeting postponement to Saturday Telegraph on phone. He said the meeting is rescheduled for next week Monday.
It was supposed to be this (Yesterday) evening but shifted to Monday. Whoever told you of shortage of funds being the reason didn’t have his fact correct,’’ Johnson said. FAAC is monthly forum of state’s commissioners of finance, state’s auditor generals, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), Nigeria Customs Service and Department
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 1:24pm On Apr 29, 2019
Adola1:
]Those earning above new minimum wage “However, we anticipate that after the new minimum wage has been passed into law we will be going into negotiations for salary review for all the workers who are already earning above the new minimum wage. It is, therefore, important that we are properly prepared to meet these demands

Meaning there will be renegotiation with the employees of those earning above 30k.As of today majority of firms earning above 30k received their normal salary without any increase and no hope on any salary increase.

You people are ignorant I swear. A person receiving more than 30k let's say 40k will not get any increment as government has increased minimum wage ? I leave you to your ignorance. Tufiakwaaaa!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 1:37pm On Apr 29, 2019
Adola1:

The renegotiation with the employees earning above 30k will it be upward or downward review of their salaries ?
Big firms that are able to pay an employee already on 30k can add extra if they can depending on the firms financial policies of salary structure and increment. Private sector have how they calculate their finance and how they pay government cannot order any private firm to increase salaries of worker who are earning above 30k already but those earning below it must be updated to 30k. As for government workers it is a different ball game they are they best beneficiaries of this minimum wage... As you grow in levels and steps your salary increases.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 4:20pm On Apr 29, 2019
dmercy141983:

You people are ignorant I swear. A person receiving more than 30k let's say 40k will not get any increment as government has increased minimum wage ? I leave you to your ignorance. Tufiakwaaaa!
Sadly this is clearly a case of an ignorant man calling another ignorant.
I don't know how to explain this to you again.
Mr.Dmercy , DO YOU AGREE THAT SOMEONE ON THE SAME LEVEL AND STEP WITH YOU IN CUSTOMS AND NNPC IS BEING PAID HIGHER THAN YOU?
WHY IS THIS SO?
BECAUSE THE SALARY STRUCTURES OF THESE MDAs ARE HIGHER THAN YOURS.SO THE LEAST WORKER THERE IS ALREADY EARNING ABOVE 30K, THE GOVERNMENT IS SAYING THAT SINCE THESE MDAs ARE ALREADY OPERATING A HIGH SALARY STRUCTURE. THEY WON'T BENEFIT FROM ANY INCREMENT THAT COMES FROM THIS CURRENT MINIMUM WAGE INCREASE.
I rest my case, if you still don't get this. Please kindly return your waec to your secondary school.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Purity001: 5:26pm On Apr 29, 2019
Congrats Akwa Ibom state for being the first state to implement the minimum wage payment on April salary.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 5:42pm On Apr 29, 2019
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 5:50pm On Apr 29, 2019
Minimum wage was sign on 18th of April, most state have done with preparation of voucher by that period. The payment may likely start with May payment.
Cross River usually maintain the record of paying their workers May Salary on May 1st been the workers day. They might start the record of been the first state to pay new minimum wage on Workers day.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Apraise: 7:59pm On Apr 29, 2019
Purity001:
Congrats Akwa Ibom state for being the first state to implement the minimum wage payment on April salary.

Have the state paid already?I mean the Akwa Ibom govt.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by econspres24: 6:54am On Apr 30, 2019
BREAKING NEWS!
PDP break another record in Nigeria history

Akwa Ibom State Governor, Mr. Udom Emmanuel have effected the payment of 30,000 minimum wage to Civil Servants in the State.

The 30,000 minimum wage implementation is confirmed by some Civil servants in the state who have received salary payment alerts ahead of Workers Day.

First governor to do so...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Apraise: 7:17am On Apr 30, 2019
econspres24:
BREAKING NEWS!

Akwa Ibom State Governor, Mr. Udom Emmanuel have effected the payment of 30,000 minimum wage to Civil Servants in the State.

The 30,000 minimum wage implementation is confirmed by some Civil servants in the state who have received salary payment alerts ahead of Workers Day.

Then to that effect,that is what we can reffer to as GREAAAAAAT NEEEEEWS
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 10:47am On Apr 30, 2019
gold360:
Sadly this is clearly a case of an ignorant man calling another ignorant.
I don't know how to explain this to you again.
Mr.Dmercy , DO YOU AGREE THAT SOMEONE ON THE SAME LEVEL AND STEP WITH YOU IN CUSTOMS AND NNPC IS BEING PAID HIGHER THAN YOU?
WHY IS THIS SO?
BECAUSE THE SALARY STRUCTURES OF THESE MDAs ARE HIGHER THAN YOURS.SO THE LEAST WORKER THERE IS ALREADY EARNING ABOVE 30K, THE GOVERNMENT IS SAYING THAT SINCE THESE MDAs ARE ALREADY OPERATING A HIGH SALARY STRUCTURE. THEY WON'T BENEFIT FROM ANY INCREMENT THAT COMES FROM THIS CURRENT MINIMUM WAGE INCREASE.
I rest my case, if you still don't get this. Please kindly return your waec to your secondary school.

Are you the government spokes man eeh gold ? There is no where it is written and documented that those earning 30k and above whether in MDAs or else where will not benefit from minimum wage, if you know of such document or website link it here to me.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 11:08am On Apr 30, 2019
If nyesom wike has included the minimum wage in the budget then he should pay it this April salary.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjBqNGgyPfhAhUxx4UKHajfCe4QzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fguardian.ng%2Fnews%2Fwike-accommodates-new-wage-in-n480b-2019-budget%2F&psig=AOvVaw17Q-5ezdJeiwHr59-gh5TQ&ust=1556705023090569
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 11:32am On Apr 30, 2019
econspres24:
BREAKING NEWS!

must everything be partisan? That's why we're so redundant in this country.
However I hope governor Woke will borrow a leaf from his counterpart and be civil servant friendly this time around.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 11:34am On Apr 30, 2019
dmercy141983:

Are you the government spokes man eeh gold ? There is no where it is written and documented that those earning 30k and above whether in MDAs or else where will not benefit from minimum wage, if you know of such document or website link it here to me.
I wonder oh. Does the news he listens to differ from the general news? Na waoh!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Apraise: 4:05pm On Apr 30, 2019
What is our govt waiting for?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 4:31pm On Apr 30, 2019
I have heard lots of theory on d new minimuim wage.well lets wait and see. Also if someone has friend in Akwaibom who is a civil servant we can get an info from there

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 30, 2019
una go just dey, dey argue nonsense for here. I come online after 18 hours come see 15 updates, only to rush open thinking say na salary updates but na just mumu argument I just dey see. omo, abeg make una no dey type again if e no be salary update.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by pee30: 12:10am On May 01, 2019
FG, others share N617,566bn for March
ON April 30, 2019 8:44 PM / IN News , – After the Friday’s meeting that ended in deadlock, the Federation Account and Allocation Committee, FAAC on Tuesday shared the sum of N617,566billion to the three tiers of government for the month of March.
The amount includes N446,647billion from gross statutory revenue, N88,494 billion from Value Added Tax, VAT and additional funds from NNPC, exchange gain and forex equalization.
The figure shared is higher than N610368billion shared in the previous month by N7,198billion.
Briefing newsmen at the end of the meeting, the Accountant General of the Federation, Ahmed Idris said the gross domestic revenue received forever month N446,647bn was lower than the N478,434bank received in the previous month by N31,787bn.
According to him, the Federation Crude Export sales increased by about 49.18% due to the increase in lifting volume. This, he said resulted in increased Declaration revenue of about $240.23million.
Also, Idris said the average crude oil price increased within the period from $63,62 to $79,06 per barrel, but added that the lifting operations were adversely affected by production shut in and shut down at various terminals due to technical issues, leaks and maintenance.
A breakdown of the distribution shows that federal government received the total sum of N221,668billion, states got N149,947billion and the local councils received N112,463billion, while the oil producing states shared the sum if N39,594billion as 13% derivation.
The Excess Crude Account stood at $183million as at 28th April.
On whether the new minimum wage was factored into the March allocation, the Accountant General said no.
Insecurity: Onyeama, Ogbeh, Others Meet Over Cross Border Issues
Meanwhile, the committee used the occasion to announce the Kogi state Commissioner for finance as the newly elected chairman of the Communications forum, who is took over from his Adamawa state counterpart, Alh. Mamoud Yunusa, whose tenure ends next month.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kayusely70(m): 6:49am On May 01, 2019
Something is wrong with this faac meeting, an earlier report said N634bn was disbursed only to come up with a lesser figure. We must think out of the box and find alternative means to generate revenue.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tonero263(m): 6:42pm On May 01, 2019
In the spirit of workers day celebrations,The Deputy Governor assured workers the following: promotion embargo lifted,once FG release the new salary template,it will be implemented,employment embargo lifted... Fingers crossed,i pray let the HEAVENS supervise these good gesture from RVSG. Happy workers day to you ALL.

(1) (2) (3) ... (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) ... (849) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.