Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,307 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2389553 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (849) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 9:07am On Feb 21, 2013
Rexmarysweet: KPMG in their usual idiotic tactics should have known that not everybody that applied to teach read education. I hate that company with passion.Y changing the rules.It will be easier for me to write a lesson Note plan nd equally teach but what of those that read other courses. I don't know why they always contract KPMG when its known that they are an Accounting/Auditing Firm.

whether lesson note plan or write about Education system in Nigeria i don't see any difference in them both. because you will still end up writing something and presenting it to them. all they need is people who can communicate. if actually a person spent 4-5 years in school doing whateva course, there is no way the person won't be able to write about what he/she learnt in school.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 10:10am On Feb 21, 2013
Any its a forum to air ur view.Let me tell you the fact.Lesson Note is not an Essay.It has a formate which must be followed nd steps nd time too. U don't just write anytime nd say its lesson note.Ok since you know much about lesson Note. What do you understand by SUBSIDIARY AIMS.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jamesbridget13(f): 10:19am On Feb 21, 2013
Rexmarysweet: Any its a forum to ear ur view.Let me tell you the fact.Lesson Note is not an Essay.It has a formate which must be followed nd steps nd time too. U don't just write anytime nd say its lesson note.Ok since you know much about lesson Note. What do you understand by SUBSIDIARY AIMS.
i didn't do education but can prepare a good lesson plan n lesson note. I was thought while i was serving. So glad i learnt it then.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 6:48pm On Feb 21, 2013
jamesbridget13: i didn't do education but can prepare a good lesson plan n lesson note. I was thought while i was serving. So glad i learnt it then.

tell am.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Lemon1(m): 8:56pm On Feb 21, 2013
lets forget all dis argument.....its 2 late to cry nw ...d deed is done or almost done...lets hope n pray for what comes next..there is notin we can do about d questions if dey r not in our favour....lets hope n pray dat d final selection process is fair n void of partiality
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jamesbridget13(f): 9:22pm On Feb 21, 2013
*Lemon:
lets forget all dis argument.....its 2 late to cry nw ...d deed is done or almost done...lets hope n pray for what comes next..there is notin we can do about d questions if dey r not in our favour....lets hope n pray dat d final selection process is fair n void of partiality
excately
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by passarella013: 2:44pm On Feb 22, 2013
Is that spelling correct?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barneyboy(f): 4:48pm On Feb 22, 2013
Thot it was samuelson and one uk based coy pricewaters dat was handling d recruitment stuff not KPMG well all we need do now is to take it 2 God in prayer he will do his mighty works he never fails.one thing I know 4 sure is dat its going 2 be free and fair void of any pranks in jesus name amen.but guys I ve been waiting 4 sum one on dis forum 2 commend those guys dey are well organised poised and d show of respect awesome abeg dem try thumbs up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ja1ca3nata(f): 6:40pm On Feb 22, 2013
joyblinks:

before i wish you luck. u don wish anybody luck since them start this topic?
Take it easy wif me now.
Well my name was finally included in the list, was mearnt to write in the morning,but wrote this afternoon. And the question goes thus:Teaching is no longer an attractive profession. Why? What are the solutions these?
Best of luck to all that are yet to write.
grin
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 7:45pm On Feb 22, 2013
barneyboy: Thot it was samuelson and one uk based coy pricewaters dat was handling d recruitment stuff not KPMG well all we need do now is to take it 2 God in prayer he will do his mighty works he never fails.one thing I know 4 sure is dat its going 2 be free and fair void of any pranks in jesus name amen.but guys I ve been waiting 4 sum one on dis forum 2 commend those guys dey are well organised poised and d show of respect awesome abeg dem try thumbs up

My dear, i also noticed that ooo... they re so well organised
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 7:46pm On Feb 22, 2013
ja1ca3nata:
Take it easy wif me now.
Well my name was finally included in the list, was mearnt to write in the morning,but wrote this afternoon. And the question goes thus:Teaching is no longer an attractive profession. Why? What are the solutions these?
Best of luck to all that are yet to write.
grin

Correct girl. don't mind me jaire.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 8:17pm On Feb 23, 2013
Good luck to u all...May God favour everyone of us ooo.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 10:04pm On Feb 23, 2013
wealthyprince: Good luck to u all...May God favour everyone of us ooo.

Amen
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by phoebewal(f): 11:48am On Feb 25, 2013
Hi good people,
thank u all for sharing ur questions. My name was omitted on the list. i went there this morning. we have submitted the score sheet and told to come back tomorrow, tuesday. in case ur name was omitted, u can go to civic centre for d intervirew tomorrow
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barneyboy(f): 12:15pm On Feb 26, 2013
phoebewal: Hi good people,
thank u all for sharing ur questions. My name was omitted on the list. i went there this morning. we have submitted the score sheet and told to come back tomorrow, tuesday. in case ur name was omitted, u can go to civic centre for d intervirew tomorrow
pls who submitted d score sheet u or d interviews and pple didn't write yesterday?pls do explain thanks
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ogoscco(f): 2:15pm On Feb 26, 2013
it is true dt we ll still write another exam and interview b4 issuing an appointment letter(s).help.pls is it a rumour,pls let it be because am of us are already tired.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jamesbridget13(f): 11:46pm On Feb 26, 2013
passarella013: Is that spelling correct?
u knw its not, what do u want to say now?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ogbugo: 5:49pm On Feb 27, 2013
since the written and oral interview has ended today,whats the way forward? we need rapid information before Omission and substitutions will be taking place on the final employment list to be pasted..pls if u hear anything regards dat don't waste time to paste. thanksss
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Thankgodiyke(m): 8:40pm On Feb 27, 2013
Pls house does anyone actually know d minimum age requirement for this job i heard is 28 could it be true?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 9:22pm On Feb 27, 2013
u people will not rest now, you will be hearing this and that. if you are not called for the job will u die? weren't u living before u wrote the exam? ona dey tire person sometimes.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Iniobon(m): 9:54pm On Feb 27, 2013
Thankgod iyke: Pls house does anyone actually know d minimum age requirement for this job i heard is 28 could it be true?
They cant say that now. When they asked us to apply there was no age limit.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Thankgodiyke(m): 10:04pm On Feb 27, 2013
joyblinks: u people will not rest now, you will be hearing this and that. if you are not called for the job will u die? weren't u leaving before u wrote the exam? ona dey tire person sometimes.
what is ur problem one ask question to satisfy his curiousity if u dnt hav d ans 2 d quest askd y nt shut up and go 2 bed
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 10:30pm On Feb 27, 2013
i hear sir. but i don tell u my own. don't come here asking unnecessary questions. am going to bed like u asked me too... cool
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Thankgodiyke(m): 10:33pm On Feb 27, 2013
joyblinks: i hear sir. but i don tell u my own. don't come here asking necessary questions. am going to bed like u asked me too... cool
read ur post.. lol...Am happy u said necessary.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 9:05am On Feb 28, 2013
Thankgod iyke: read ur post.. lol...Am happy u said necessary.

oooo. mistake jor.... i meant unnecessary. and u knw it.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 4:24pm On Mar 01, 2013
Samuelson messed up the interview by bringing unemployed youths to interview graduates.I came for the oral interview and one of them ask.What are the 5 branches of Geography?I calmly told him that its not five branches,that rather that Geography is divided into three.Economic,Human and Physical. To my greatest surprise he said we have Historical and Political Geography.It took time for me to explain to him. Secondly,they aint even listening to what u will be explaining during ur presentation. They are so careless nd Confused. After the Interview,I asked one of those samuelson brought about the criterias they are using for the oral interview,he said I should be prayerful nd that no criteria is being used nd that names were being smuggled in from the Rivers State Lawmakers to appease them for Giving a go ahead order for the recruitment to continue after suspending it before.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ja1ca3nata(f): 5:00pm On Mar 01, 2013
Rexmarysweet: Samuelson messed up the interview by bringing unemployed youths to interview graduates.I came for the oral interview and one of them ask.What are the 5 branches of Geography?I calmly told him that its not five branches,that rather that Geography is divided into three.Economic,Human and Physical. To my greatest surprise he said we have Historical and Political Geography.It took time for me to explain to him. Secondly,they aint even listening to what u will be explaining during ur presentation. They are so careless nd Confused. After the Interview,I asked one of those samuelson brought about the criterias they are using for the oral interview,he said I should be prayerful nd that no criteria is being used nd that names were being smuggled in from the Rivers State Lawmakers to appease them for Giving a go ahead order for the recruitment to continue after suspending it before.
If dat be the case, then It is very unfair. Only God will deliver us from corruption. May God help us all
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nationsdaddy: 7:52pm On Mar 01, 2013
u jst av to b optimistic n trust In wat God can do.d whole 13,000 dt wl b employed can never b frm d lawmakers.dere r some dt wl testify dat it' jst GOD. jst wait n see hw it wl end.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by u3fine(m): 7:55pm On Mar 01, 2013
Rexmarysweet: Samuelson messed up the interview by bringing unemployed youths to interview graduates.I came for the oral interview and one of them ask.What are the 5 branches of Geography?I calmly told him that its not five branches,that rather that Geography is divided into three.Economic,Human and Physical. To my greatest surprise he said we have Historical and Political Geography.It took time for me to explain to him. Secondly,they aint even listening to what u will be explaining during ur presentation. They are so careless nd Confused. After the Interview,I asked one of those samuelson brought about the criterias they are using for the oral interview,he said I should be prayerful nd that no criteria is being used nd that names were being smuggled in from the Rivers State Lawmakers to appease them for Giving a go ahead order for the recruitment to continue after suspending it before.
I know someone who just finished service in June last year that invigelated
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barneyboy(f): 8:21pm On Mar 01, 2013
As for me am optimistic abt d whole pple will say lots of things abt dis exercise,but like I said b4 am sure its gonna be fair 4 sure and u guys shuld have it in mind dat most pple are trying 2 rubbish dis tin.my husband's boss is a member of d assembly we are really close he said no way is strictly by meritand REXMARYSWEET d interviews I ve gone 2 stuff like dat happens in my case dey asked me if commerce was 4 junior second sch dey want 2 throw u off balance let's watch and pray and stop being pessimistic abt it God dey have faith God never fails!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ogondah(f): 5:17pm On Mar 04, 2013
hello pals.....pls i heard a rumor that d list of the final intervw is out....and dat the cutoff pt has been reduced to 120 for indigens......is dis rumor true? Cos i knw in dis our country der is always an atom of truth in every false rumor...so pls who is current on d situatn report?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by u3fine(m): 5:56pm On Mar 04, 2013
Ogondah: hello pals.....pls i heard a rumor that d list of the final intervw is out....and dat the cutoff pt has been reduced to 120 for indigens......is dis rumor true? Cos i knw in dis our country der is always an atom of truth in every false rumor...so pls who is current on d situatn report?
Where did they paste it? Which cut off again when there is no score from the oral we just did.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (849) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.